Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70399
biomed160419
Yssup Rider59881
gman4452901
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47485
pyramider46370
bambino40299
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35264
Mojojo33117

Old 07-16-2010, 12:14 PM   #1
tazman68
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 1
Default It's same provider with two ads and two rates. What to do?

Ok. This goes to my other post on changing names, I know for a fact 100% the same lady has ad under two different names on two different sites. Different pics on each and different rates. I contacted her on the higher rate ad. She flat out told me in me she is HIGH $ and is UTR. (i have the email). She said she doesn't have 411 ID but uses a friends, but she is on P411 under a different name and lower rate.

So what do I do?

Taz
tazman68 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 12:27 PM   #2
SophieSimone
Account Disabled

User ID: 9984
My ECCIE Reviews

If would cancel the appointment, wait a bit then contact her through the lower P411 ad. Or just call her on it and ask for the lower rate. Or don't see her in the first place, if you don't think it speaks of good business practices. Does she have stellar GFE reviews under her higher rate name, maybe the lower rate name is minimal service?

It seems kind of shady, but I don't have any personal experience with this. Maybe other ladies who do can give you their opinion and insight. If she striving to be a better companion and raise her rates/level of service, she should just delete her other account, IMHO opinion, it seems to deceptive.

I offer a discounted rate on my ECCIE, Preferred11 and other verification site ads but if your a member of course you'll recieve that discount. There's no trying to fool anyone!

Best of luck, I hope it works out well with whatever you decide.

xoxo Sophie
SophieSimone is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 01:36 PM   #3
Juan Pablo de Marco
El Mariachi

Encounters: 165

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazman68 View Post
So what do I do?

Taz
beats me.
Juan Pablo de Marco is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 03:52 PM   #4
Imagine That
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

Maybe their name, on here, is not available on another site, hints the name change. Or visa versa. Just a thought.

Imagine That
Imagine That is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:22 PM   #5
Guest101610-2
Account Disabled

User ID: 378

Different names on different sites helps ladies keep track of where their business is coming from. As far as the low rate vs high rate.... The high rate is what she thinks she's worth and the low rate is what she's willing to settle for. If you catch a provider doing this, don't tell her, just be super nice and book the lower rate. (Just be aware there is the possibility of upselling.)
Guest101610-2 is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #6
Kaci Snow
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2336
My ECCIE Reviews

I for one have times when i run P-411 and eccie specials which i do NOT run for any other site. So you could see my BP ad and it maybe 50 to 60 more than i advertise here. If you arent a member on either of the sites then you will NOT get that rate. When i go out of town guys try to play the i looked at your (dfw ad) and it said that you are oh i dont know 100-15min. and i want that rate well im sorry when i travel yes my rates are higher and i am not and will not give you a rate that is not for that ad. I dont think the guys sometimes understand that when we travel that we have extra expensses that have to be taken care of.

Sorry guys im rambling a bit. But really there maybe a reason for the different rates but if your not ok with this or it gives you a red flag then dont visit with her.
Kaci Snow is offline   Quote
Old 07-16-2010, 05:35 PM   #7
Chica Chaser
Premium Access

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by tazman68 View Post
She said she doesn't have 411 ID but uses a friends, but she is on P411 under a different name and lower rate.
I would think Gina at P411 would want to know this information, particularly if she is using a "friends" account. That is usually a violation of several rules on most boards/sites.
Chica Chaser is offline   Quote
Old 07-17-2010, 09:19 AM   #8
GinaXXX
ECCIE Sponsor

User ID: 216

Quote:
I would think Gina at P411 would want to know this information.
Yes, I sure would.... "using a friend's account" is a major no-no, as is playing games with different names.... reputable providers build a good reputation on ONE persona.

Always,
Gina

www.preferred411.com
GinaXXX is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women