Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 261
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 245
Top Posters
DallasRain70365
biomed160193
Yssup Rider59821
gman4452826
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47407
pyramider46370
bambino40254
CryptKicker37054
Mokoa36482
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35112
Mojojo33117

Old 06-11-2019, 04:41 PM   #1
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Danielle Silver

Can you try and explain why you seem to be defending our thin skinned right wing religious hypocrites?

Are there new forum rules that you Trump lovers can call folks Nazi's and Soul-less/Godless Liberals but folks can not make fun of our righties so called God? Is that wtf the forum has been reduced to, a right wing circle jerk?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:44 PM   #2
The_Waco_Kid
BANNED

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Can you try and explain why you seem to be defending our thin skinned right wing religious hypocrites?

Are the new forum rules that you Trump lovers can call folks Nazi's and Soul-less/Godless Liberals but folks can not make fun of our righties so called God? Is that wtf the forum has been reduced to, a right wing circle jerk?

The_Waco_Kid is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:49 PM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by The_Waco_Kid View Post
FIFY

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #4
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Danielle’s cool. Your return made this forum your personal “circle jerk.”
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 04:53 PM   #5
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:

Are there new forum rules that you Trump lovers can call folks Nazi's and Soul-less/Godless Liberals but folks can not make fun of our righties so called God? Is that wtf the forum has been reduced to, a right wing circle jerk?

Another one of your crazy arguments. When was it blasphemy to meet women?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:15 PM   #6
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
Danielle’s cool. Your return made this forum your personal “circle jerk.”
Before my return....she had banned most progressive posters.

The first two pages were all started by Trump loons and most had nothing but Trump loons posting in them. Not even one counterpoint.

It was a circle jerk.

Look.....if that is wtf you call a Political Forum , you should change the name to a Dick sucking contest amongst you Trump lovers. Maybe you can get Stormy to judge who sucks his dick the best.

There was one thread about abortion and one thread where y'all were dog piling Tiny and his Tarriffs to where he called 'Uncle' before the first half was even started.

You baby ass right wingers can not take what you dish out....you need this female Mod to carry your water.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:20 PM   #7
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
Another one of your crazy arguments. When was it blasphemy to meet women?
Well if you're a married man and paying someone to suck your dick and preaching on a Hooker Board how Liberals are Godless....You might be a hypocrite.

But no worries, Ms Silver has your back. You can do and say whatever you please.

Now remember boys....I'm not whining , I'm just stating facts!

See how that whiny Trump thread worked for me?

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:34 PM   #8
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Before my return....she had banned most progressive posters.

The first two pages were all started by Trump loons and most had nothing but Trump loons posting in them. Not even one counterpoint.

It was a circle jerk.

Look.....if that is wtf you call a Political Forum , you should change the name to a Dick sucking contest amongst you Trump lovers. Maybe you can get Stormy to judge who sucks his dick the best.

There was one thread about abortion and one thread where y'all were dog piling Tiny and his Tarriffs to where he called 'Uncle' before the first half was even started.

You baby ass right wingers can not take what you dish out....you need this female Mod to carry your water.

WU gave you most of the points. He banned LustyLad too. Dani just finished you off. You’re too old to change. You’ve proved yourself as immature. Busting balls and having some fun is well and good. But your train is clearly off the rails. Your meltdown Sunday was epic, and it continues. But you’ve been OOC before. You outed a provider and got banned for a year. Which is a mortal sin on a hooker board. But you’re an atheist and don’t know what a sin is. Why they let you back is beyond me.,Get help.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:42 PM   #9
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
WU gave you most of the points. He banned LustyLad too. Dani just finished you off. You’re too old to change. You’ve proved yourself as immature. Busting balls and having some fun is well and good. But your train is clearly off the rails. Your meltdown Sunday was epic, and it continues. Get help.
And just how would you know who gave me points or when?

You can keep calling it a meltdown ….. This forum is chalked full of Trumpers. You all think you're Trump and half of you act like him when you get slapped right back with your nonsense.

Care to comment on how religion is in fact the basis of most if not all politics.

Why won't you stand up to that kind on nonsense? Why are you defending her? Religion is nothing but politics. Yet in this Circle Jerk , Christianity is off the books to discuss.

Might as well just shut the forum down or rename it. What is the problem bambino....you don't like me calling this forum wtf it is?
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:45 PM   #10
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
And just how would you know who gave me points or when?

You can keep calling it a meltdown ….. This forum is chalked full of Trumpers. You all think you're Trump and half of you act like him when you get slapped right back with your nonsense.

Care to comment on how religion is in fact the basis of most if not all politics.

Why won't you stand up to that kind on nonsense? Why are you defending her? Religion is nothing but politics. Yet in this Circle Jerk , Christianity is off the books to discuss.

Might as well just shut the forum down or rename it. What is the problem bambino....you don't like me calling this forum wtf it is?
Just your opinion and not Realpolitik!
Old 06-11-2019, 05:47 PM   #11
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Well if you're a married man and paying someone to suck your dick and preaching on a Hooker Board how Liberals are Godless....You might be a hypocrite.

But no worries, Ms Silver has your back. You can do and say whatever you please.

Now remember boys....I'm not whining , I'm just stating facts!

See how that whiny Trump thread worked for me?

That would be infidelity. Not everyone in this forum is married, are they hypocrites if they meet one of these girls?
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:50 PM   #12
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Levianon17 View Post
That would be infidelity. Not everyone in this forum is married, are they hypocrites if they meet one of these girls?
Who would marry WTF? I doubt a woman would.
Old 06-11-2019, 05:51 PM   #13
the_real_Barleycorn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 34

I see what he's doing...a lot of things confuse WTF completely. He thinks that everyone who identifies as conservative is religious. Some of the most conservative people in the world are Muslim and or Jewish. Which also means that you really don't grasp the concept of conservatism. We believe in freedom and free speech no matter how stupid or vile. Your posts on this thread are good examples of both. You should be thankful we exist or your liberal masters would squash you like a bug every time you questioned their orthodoxy. Also, conservatives being the way we are tend to stay away from insults for the purpose of being insulting. Our insults have a kernel of truth, are instructive, and are on point. You're just pointless and stupid. You'd be better off going back and finishing grade school rather than trying to run with the big dogs.
the_real_Barleycorn is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:52 PM   #14
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Just your opinion and not Realpolitik!
LOL....that was rather witty (for you)

the Realpolitik is that she is carrying you Trump lovers water. Like that or not, that is a fact.

God Damn chickenshit points she gave me make no sense. I can't understand her moderating. I'm hoping she might chime in instead of continually giving me these Russian bot messages.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2019, 05:53 PM   #15
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
LOL....that was rather witty (for you)

the Realpolitik is that she is carrying you Trump lovers water. Like that or not, that is a fact.

God Damn chickenshit points she gave me make no sense. I can't understand her moderating. I'm hoping she might chime in instead of continually giving me these Russian bot messages.

Your problem is, you don’t understand anything. Except your bullshit.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women