Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-07-2017, 10:36 AM   #61
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bambino View Post
I’ll bet it’s more secure there and under Trump/Tillerson than Benghazi was under Obama/Clinton.
It was built in 2010. You think?

"Secure" is a many faceted concept. Particularly in the Middle East.

If one thing was learned while Obaminable and Clinton were playing at being important, neither one could run a one-car funeral when it came to "security" and "military"! Liberals can't, because they are too worried about "culturally" and "socially" correct facilities to accommodate their "base"! Bill Clinton was not far behind: His specialties: "Lids" from China and "Tin foil" personnel carriers with no plating.

Just look at the miserable condition of our military today.

When this "shovel ready" project is complete they will nickname it:

"Fort Jerusalem"!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:41 AM   #62
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
It was built in 2010. You think?

"Secure" is a many faceted concept. Particularly in the Middle East.

When this "shovel ready" project is complete they will nickname it:

"Fort Jerusalem"!
First of all, it’s in the capital of Israel. Do they not have a wall there? The Israelis are pretty good at security. Are they not? It’s a country of laws. And if the consulate asks Tillerson/Trump for more security, I bet they’ll get it. Much different story in the lawless country of Libya and the Hapless Obama/Clinton team. You really want to argue those points?
bambino is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:43 AM   #63
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
How many other guys here have changed their handles multiple times?
Proof? Of course not, keep running your motor mouth.
bamscram is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 10:45 AM   #64
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who gives a shit, beside you?

More proof you are nothing but a parrot ... copying others!

I realize you like Muslims more than you do Jews, ....

... but since 1967 you and yours have had a chance to make it better and it's failed. Or were you awake in 1967, or if "awake" able to stand and pee at the same time.

didn't know the answer yappy?
Old 12-07-2017, 10:45 AM   #65
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bamscram View Post
Proof? Of course not, keep running your motor mouth.
Proof you're a parrot.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:46 AM   #66
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

didn't know the answer yappy?
Proof you're a parrot. Don't you get tired of looking stupid.

It appears not.
Old 12-07-2017, 10:50 AM   #67
bamscram
Valued Poster

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...otests-n827301

Happy people responding to Trump's announcement.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:15 AM   #68
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:

https://www.nbcnews.com/news/world/t...otests-n827301

Must have been the video again.
Old 12-07-2017, 11:16 AM   #69
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:

Happy people responding to Obaminable-Clinton ACTIONS!

Happy people responding to Conservative Speakers!

In other words .... FUCK THEM!
Old 12-07-2017, 12:39 PM   #70
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Sometimes you just have to face reality. Israel has recognized Jersulem as their capital. It is their right as a sovereign country. They are a loyal Allie of the US. I applaud Trump for accepting that reality. It’s nice to see that anti Semitic views are alive with the European elites.
OF COURSE Israel has recognized Jerusalem as their capital. The Palestinians also recognize Jerusalem as THEIR capital. That, too, is reality.

"The final status of Jerusalem has always been one of the most difficult and sensitive questions in the Israeli-Palestinian conflict. For years, US policy has been to avoid declaring Jerusalem the capital of Israel in the absence of an Israeli-Palestinian peace deal, as the Palestinians also claim Jerusalem as their capital. It was argued that a unilateral decision would break with international consensus and prejudge an issue that was supposed to be left to negotiations."

I most certainly agree with you that Israel is a loyal ally of the U.S. Every POTUS I can remember has supported Israel to the extreme. Am I anti-Semitic for thinking Trump's action is incorrect at this point in time? I happen to be 1/4 Jewish. If you think that Trump's actions are being met by all Jews with praise, you are mistaken. Read the following article.

https://www.nytimes.com/2017/12/06/u...alem-jews.html
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 12:54 PM   #71
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
First of all, it’s in the capital of Israel. Do they not have a wall there? The Israelis are pretty good at security. Are they not? It’s a country of laws. And if the consulate asks Tillerson/Trump for more security, I bet they’ll get it. Much different story in the lawless country of Libya and the Hapless Obama/Clinton team. You really want to argue those points?
There are no points to "argue"!

Are you asking if there is a "wall" around Jerusalem?

The "living quarters" for employees is not intended for security from an attack, so it would not have the integrity of a hardened facility sufficient to defend against rockets and heavy arms fire. In addition the "living quarters" are not "enhanced" with electronic defensive measures and communication systems appropriate to protect the Embassy with quarters for armed security personnel. For instance ...

Here are some "living quarters" that were "hit" in the Middle East ... do you remember it? Or were you born yet?

Not a good "visual" in today's environment when the petty little punks on the media are trashing his wife, because of the style of shoes she selects to ride to get on board AF!.

The "point" is under current circumstances any "EMBASSY" facility will take years to have completed and may not even been completed by the completion of Trump's second term.

I'm looking around "the room" and it occurs to me that the guy who knows the most about building shit that will last is .....

Trump!

And then I look around "the room" to determine who he has available to oversee the fitting and manning of adequate security to protect the Embassy and the "expertise" seems to be present. And if they need any "local intel" I suspect the Israelis are about the best in the neighborhood.

IMO the worst mistake he could make for the project is prematurely push an agenda and deadline to install personnel on the ground there without adequate facilities just to "make a point" and then have another circle jerk slaughter like Libya.

You begin one of your "interesting" comments that lack merit and then morph into a pissing contest while struggling to redefine what you originally posted. It's not your first time.

As for who thinks Jerusalem is whose capital, what someone "thinks" may be a "reality" within their own mind and any decision by the United States (it wasn't "Trump's decision" BTW it was the decision of the United States via the duly elected representatives in Congress on a bi-partisan basis) to put it's Embassy in the capital of a country.

Little Speedo can vacation there, just like Little Mohammad has been able to vacation there .. or make religious trips there without a bomb vest, of course! Nothing changed today different from yesterday. Except some flags got burned. I'm not exactly sure why having a certain alleged % of "Jewish blood" in someone makes them NOT "antisemitic," but I suppose there is some genetic/scientific basis for that conclusion that is beyond the scope of this thread or this forum.

So, they won't be asking for a "VISA" to come to the great United States after all!! We're better off, and it's one less angry person to vet.

You all should probably catch some news before you get too twisted ... I suspect when THE TRUTH is revealed there will be a gradual shifting of the kneejerk response because it was "Trump" and not Hillary who said it.
Old 12-07-2017, 01:44 PM   #72
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:

Little Speedo can vacation there, just like Little Mohammad has been able to vacation there .. or make religious trips there without a bomb vest, of course! Nothing changed today different from yesterday. Except some flags got burned. I'm not exactly sure why having a certain alleged % of "Jewish blood" in someone makes them NOT "antisemitic," but I suppose there is some genetic/scientific basis for that conclusion that is beyond the scope of this thread or this forum.
In case you are too stupid to realize it, responding to me in posts other than mine is the same as responding to me in another person's post. So once again you have LIED. Lying, ignorant, redneck, hillbilly.

Obviously you did not go to the website I posted, although you obviously read my post. It is hardly my opinion alone that naming Jerusalem as the capital of Israel was a bad idea. Whatever violence does or does not occur in the area, the move by Trump was a bad idea and will do nothing to help conditions in the Middle East, and will more than likely harm them.

Some flags were burned????

"The Palestinian Red Crescent reported 52 injuries throughout the day as Palestinians clashed with IDF forces in protests of US President Donald Trump's recognition of Jerusalem as Israel's capital. "

Source: http://www.jpost.com/Breaking-News/P...ith-IDF-517351

SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 12-07-2017, 02:02 PM   #73
bambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
There are no points to "argue"!

Are you asking if there is a "wall" around Jerusalem?

The "living quarters" for employees is not intended for security from an attack, so it would not have the integrity of a hardened facility sufficient to defend against rockets and heavy arms fire. In addition the "living quarters" are not "enhanced" with electronic defensive measures and communication systems appropriate to protect the Embassy with quarters for armed security personnel. For instance ...

Here are some "living quarters" that were "hit" in the Middle East ... do you remember it? Or were you born yet?

Not a good "visual" in today's environment when the petty little punks on the media are trashing his wife, because of the style of shoes she selects to ride to get on board AF!.

The "point" is under current circumstances any "EMBASSY" facility will take years to have completed and may not even been completed by the completion of Trump's second term.

I'm looking around "the room" and it occurs to me that the guy who knows the most about building shit that will last is .....

Trump!

And then I look around "the room" to determine who he has available to oversee the fitting and manning of adequate security to protect the Embassy and the "expertise" seems to be present. And if they need any "local intel" I suspect the Israelis are about the best in the neighborhood.

IMO the worst mistake he could make for the project is prematurely push an agenda and deadline to install personnel on the ground there without adequate facilities just to "make a point" and then have another circle jerk slaughter like Libya.

You begin one of your "interesting" comments that lack merit and then morph into a pissing contest while struggling to redefine what you originally posted. It's not your first time.

As for who thinks Jerusalem is whose capital, what someone "thinks" may be a "reality" within their own mind and any decision by the United States (it wasn't "Trump's decision" BTW it was the decision of the United States via the duly elected representatives in Congress on a bi-partisan basis) to put it's Embassy in the capital of a country.

So, they won't be asking for a "VISA" to come to the great United States after all!! We're better off, and it's one less angry person to vet.

You all should probably catch some news before you get too twisted ... I suspect when THE TRUTH is revealed there will be a gradual shifting of the kneejerk response because it was "Trump" and not Hillary who said it.
First off, I stated in Post #7 that it’s US law to have our Embassy in Jerusalem. Secondly, I stated that Clinton, Bush and Obama made campaign promises to move our Embassy to Jerusalem as did Trump. Only Trump has the balls to do it. And yes, Palestinians claim East Jerusalem as their capital. But their administrative complex is in Ramallah. We have our Embassies located in the countries capital city. Is Tel Aviv any safer? Should we move our British Embassy from London to Manchester? No. So why are the fucking British complaining. So let some terrorists be more pissed off than they already are. As far as security, I’ll take Jerusalem over Benghazi any day. Maybe you and Speedo should plan a trip to Benghazi together. When you get there, let Speedo Drive. He’ll show you some of the finest campuses there.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:10 PM   #74
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Who gives a shit, beside you?

More proof you are nothing but a parrot ... copying others!

I realize you like Muslims more than you do Jews, ....

... but since 1967 you and yours have had a chance to make it better and it's failed. Or were you awake in 1967, or if "awake" able to stand and pee at the same time.
Quote:
Parrots will be parrots.

Original thoughts must give him headaches.
Quote:
Proof you're a parrot.
Quote:
Proof you're a parrot. Don't you get tired of looking stupid.

It appears not.
Parrot much about parrots? Fucking retard.
Old 12-07-2017, 02:13 PM   #75
bamscram
Valued Poster

Quote:
Happy people responding to Obaminable-Clinton ACTIONS!

Happy people responding to Conservative Speakers!

In other words .... FUCK THEM!
Responding to Trump post with an Obama/Clinton one.

Otherwise can't defend his actions.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women