Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas
Encounters - AMP/Spa - Dallas Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40281
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 11-18-2018, 08:15 PM   #1
krazr5
Premium Access

Encounters: 76
Default Encounter: My experience with Susan@rainbow was contrary to other good reviews

Date: 11/10/18
Name: Susan
Address and Phone: Rainbow Platinum - 2018 W Northwest Highway St #120 Phone: (214) 772-8121
Address: 2018 W NW HWY
Phone: 214-772-8121
City: Dallas
State: Texas
Email Address: NA
URL / Website: NA
Activities: TS, NURU body slide, FUMA, BBBJ, HJ, DATY, CG, RCG, MISH, Standing doggie, standing MISH
Hair Length and Color: Brownish, shoulder length
Smoking Status: I Couldn't Tell
Ethnic Background: Korean
Physical Description: About 5ft 3inches, slim, had a rose tattoo on her back (right above her ass/left side)
Recommendation: No
krazr5 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 08:30 PM   #2
Quiz
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 22

FWIW, when I had my session with her a long time ago, it was also less-than-ideal for me since she gave me some attitude. What set it off was that we were talking about age and when I guessed hers, she got super offended (I overcompensated...).
Good thing there's other providers I've made better rapport with.
Quiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 09:53 PM   #3
Ronin3
Premium Access

Encounters: 123

I’m not clear on the condom issue. But my experience with her is that she prefers BB and CIP. I tried pulling out and she wrapped herself around me and held me in. That being said, my first experience with her was not very good. And every review on her up to that point had been stellar. I saw her again a few months later and it was off the chain. The surprising thing was that she remembered me and apologized for the initial session. I’ve been with her a few more times and they’ve all been good. But I can see validity in your review.
Ronin3 is offline   Quote
Old 11-18-2018, 11:17 PM   #4
Biggins
Valued Poster

Encounters: 39

Lol..same experience here awhile back. An average to sub par provider w a lot of troll promoters. I read all spa reviews w skeptism after visiting three providers w extremely positive reviews.

Caveat emptor. Its not the ladies fault; mongers w low standards or hidden agenda to get extras from the parlors.
Biggins is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:26 AM   #5
L.A.
Valued Poster

Encounters: 71

She yelled at me once when I touched her hair in the shower but other than that the session was awesome lol.
L.A. is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:35 AM   #6
TheKing1
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

I have had nothing but good sessions with Susan. No matter what time I show up she seems happy and more than willing to please. Sweet and caring, even when I show up after drinking a little, which I know she doesn’t like that much. She is a loud talker and will get a little excited but has never been angry with me. It may help that I speak a little Korean and understand the culture very well. Too bad you had a bad time with her, I think she is one of the best.
TheKing1 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 05:42 AM   #7
Sightseeing
Valued Poster

Encounters: 21

I had a similar experience with her a long time ago at Blue. She was beautiful but seemed mechanical. She even was chewing gum and making that "popping" Noise. After that I didn't see her for a long time - she moved to a Spa next to Rainbow but not Rainbow.

I was a little hesitant but that time I started slower, said some nice things about her and then the magic of YMMV kicked in. I saw her regularly after that. Susan works long hours and she does get tired and. But if she likes you all the stuff about the hair, etc. just goes away.

I don't dispute what you all experienced but I will tell you that if you are nice Susan is amazing.
Sightseeing is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 07:58 AM   #8
SunnyDallas
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28
Default Similar

Even my experience was less than stellar. Its those reviews which raises your expectation are the problem
SunnyDallas is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:15 AM   #9
krazr5
Premium Access

Encounters: 76

It was not an issue. I just pointed out that she made a comment that she likes john's who want to use to condoms than BB. That said, based on your experience it contradicts the point she made to me. It's very trivial anyway, so no biggie
krazr5 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 09:53 AM   #10
Bestman200600
Valued Poster

Encounters: 94

My dates with her have been outstanding. Sounds like she was tired and the date was YMME.
Bestman200600 is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 03:38 PM   #11
Speedjet
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I have seen Susan many times and always been great except last session was subpar and she was complaning about something in Korean language. That was my last session with her.
Speedjet is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 04:37 PM   #12
Goose2u
Valued Poster

Encounters: 49

I think I was the first one to review Susan in Dallas that one in every session since has gotten better and better. I can say she can get a little overzealous with the FUMA but she takes instructions well. She likes it when I show her how I like it touched on her lol
Goose2u is offline   Quote
Old 11-19-2018, 11:56 PM   #13
Asianhobbyist
Premium Access

Encounters: 31

Quote:
Originally Posted by Biggins View Post
Lol..same experience here awhile back. An average to sub par provider w a lot of troll promoters. I read all spa reviews w skeptism after visiting three providers w extremely positive reviews.

Caveat emptor. Its not the ladies fault; mongers w low standards or hidden agenda to get extras from the parlors.
Yep, you gotta take the reviews from here especially from certainoverly eager posters with a shovel of salt. I have found that most of what they promote to be really underwhelming. In the case of Susan, she is not a bad looker (albeit with an obvious overload of makeup), but she is not DDG in my book.

Always remember the 10/10 rule. Add pounds/age to the claimed by others, at least.

As for BB, she is one of BBQs out there. From what i hear she actually got something back when she was at rainbow andthenquiteBB for a while, but then when i saw her a couple of years ago i got her back on BB again and that’s when she went full catholic. Wouldn’t go back to see her again based on that alone given how risky it is with so many johns doing her BB.
Asianhobbyist is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 05:10 PM   #14
leon1611
Valued Poster

Encounters: 31

that's odd maybe she had an off day and wasn't feeling so well my visit was amazing when I saw her
leon1611 is offline   Quote
Old 11-20-2018, 05:54 PM   #15
broke dick
Registered Member

I saw her a few months ago for the first time and it was not good. I lost premium access after I had to set up a new account so I can not see the ROS, been around from the Emerald times and Junes on Mockingbird. Susan had a nice body, her breast look nice but when playing with her tits I could feel the silicon bags, it kinda ruined it for me, the entire session was off. No plans to return.
broke dick is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women