Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40280
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-19-2016, 11:58 AM   #1
SweetBree
Cum see the BEST

User ID: 352522
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default IN MY DEFENSE FOR THE NO CALL...NO SHOW

I would like to start off by saying i apologize for this incident....I was not trying to do a no call no show. He texted me saying police is here in the parking lot and im going down the road and ill be back.I had spoken to him again and had explained to him about police still sitting in my parking lot of the hotel where i was located at. ..but by the time i was able to see him it was already checkout time and i had to leave. I also called and spoke to him on the phone... Talking about making it up to him, in any way i could, bc i wasnt trying to do him wrong since he drove to see me...i also saved all the messages we wrote to each other. I am not a mean or the type of girl to play games. This was a situation that neither one of us could help...again i apologize for this situation that occurred...
SweetBree is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 02:25 PM   #2
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Rule on the board is that providers can't post in the review forum. Expect your post to be moved to Coed Discussions Any Second Now...

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 03:01 PM   #3
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

about the only comment you made here that is completely true was the fact that I text you and told you he was there and I was going down the road and come back which I did, and was still back in time for our 10AM appointment. You never called and spoke with me like you just stated either about the police in the parking lot or about making it up. I have my call log. There was never an inbound call from you. You wouldn't answer when I tried to call so all the conversation was by text. And only that ,after I was driving out of town and said I would post my experience on Eccie. Only then did you text back and say you would make it up. My comment back to you was "so how could you make it up. Make me drive all the way here again after a NCNS" in which you never responded. I have all the text too and would happy to share with anyone the complete text and call log that questions what happen. I stand entirely by what I posted.
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 03:59 PM   #4
sas72032
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 54

I will make one last comment. I can be understanding, as I know things happen. There have been other times when providers didn't make the appointment that I didn't post anything. The difference was what happened and how they handled it. The first time was a provider that has a lot of reviews on ECCIE. The first time I saw her I drove to LR to see her. I was in town early and was waiting for the OK to come on over and she called really apologetic and said she couldn't see me as her child had to stay home sick. She said she would make it up and give me a discount when she did. I made that drive too, but I understood why she cancelled. We had our make up and when she offered me the discount I wouldn't accept t and paid her full price, as I understood her kids come first, and respected her for that. Trust me she more then made up for the cancelation that day.

The other two just told me they overslept and even though it was 20 to 30 minutes past time, they said give them a few minutes and come on over and again they more then made up for my inconvenience and I left happy. But they were honest about it and seemed sincere in their apologies and how they responded. That is the difference. You never were. So I can understand and accept things. All three of these girls are well established ladies on here and the difference is, and what makes them different then the BP providers, is how they handle when something happens.

Instead you ignored my text and calls and only responded after I was long gone and after I said I would pass on my experience on this forum. The fact that even on here you can't be honest and accept the responsibility for what happened furthers my point. You never called and told me they were still there. I know when they left I was in the parking lot. If you had said I am not comfortable seeing you now with them there and going to get another room I would have waited, I drove that far. I would have waited. But for you to tell me you supposedly left the room and let me sit in the parking lot for that long and said nothing??? That's a BP move, not an ECCIE. You never "called and spoke to me" about making it up as there was never an incoming call from you on my phone. That is all I have to say on it. It's over and I stated the facts as they happen. If anyone has any questions they can PM me.
sas72032 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 06:33 PM   #5
Pool_man57
Valued Poster

Default Hmmm

This is the kind of situation that will keep a lot of guys (me included) from taking the chance on someone new.
Pool_man57 is offline   Quote
Old 06-19-2016, 07:10 PM   #6
biomed1
Administrator

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by bluffcityguy View Post
Rule on the board is that providers can't post in the review forum. Expect your post to be moved to Coed Discussions Any Second Now..
As noted by "The Man, The Myth, The Legend" (BCG), the Eccie Guidelines do not permit a Provider to Start a Thread or Post Comments in the Review Forums.

Moved to Co-Ed Discussions

Biomed1
biomed1 is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 03:19 AM   #7
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Quote:
Originally Posted by biomed1 View Post
As noted by "The Man, The Myth, The Legend" (BCG)...
Legend in my own mind, that is.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:50 PM   #8
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

So basically, Sas is saying, "stay away from this one. Shes a turd." Am i getting that right? Ill stay away i guess even though bree has a killer ass. Ive had this kind of treatment before and it pisses me off to have wasted my time.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 10:59 PM   #9
Sandy
Account Disabled

User ID: 203364
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Iridemhard View Post
So basically, Sas is saying, "stay away from this one. hes a turd." Am i getting that right? Ill stay away i guess even though bree has a killer ass. Ive had this kind of treatment before and it pisses me off to have wasted my time.
! What HE Said stands for me too.
Sandy is offline   Quote
Old 06-20-2016, 11:13 PM   #10
Iridemhard
Account Disabled

Encounters: 16

So youre staying away from Bree to? OMG carrie, i didnt know you liked her to.
Iridemhard is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women