Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Other US Hotspots > Arkansas > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 06-09-2016, 12:53 PM   #61
Littleroc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 18

Peashysexy will make an appearance if enough of us dogs ask her and she doesn't have a problem with references, check out the men's lounge for the videos, again she is reference friendly,
I think I am on topic, not sure what the topic truley is based off the opening post
Littleroc is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 12:55 PM   #62
just4funk10
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 5

Listen, especially the new ones posting in this thread,,, if you have not yet checked out the guidelines for posting here, you should definitely click on the link in my sig line, and most importantly in pertaining to this thread this guideline in particular:

#6 - Respect the topics presented by those who start a thread. Attempts to derail a thread or change it's direction is referred to as thread hijack and will be discouraged. Attempts to guide a thread in the right direction are appreciated, while responses to posts which hijack a thread are not.

I must just say on this topic I am not hijacking or doing anything to this thread that hasn't been going on for the past four pages. in blogs and forums such as these it is a natural evolution of conversation in which these types of formats are based from that from time to time other topics arise and are addressed. this particular case the other person was pointing out who to see which is the core of this thread regarding ref. and as Dallas put it so elegantly selling pussy. I had an opinion on this I therefore shared. The moderators need to stop acting like pimps in this forum and allow reasonable conversation and stop pointless ones before they get out of hand. I looked at other states and none that I read had this kind of drama going on in it. Also you didn't pipe up when Dallas made her statement and it is clear you are addressing the males in this conversation which by the way are the paying clients that fund and support the ladies of this site yet get the least amount of respect on this site.

If you look at these threads and then look at the review section you start to notice how the girls in the thread have increased reviews around the same time as all the "drama" a correlation that occurs often.

to the young lady who had questions about if he should see you or not . well if you are positive and have good things to say then I'm sorry that wasn't meant for you but if you are but hurt and don't do greek than I leave that to your own conclusion.
just4funk10 is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:07 PM   #63
BBWDeAnna
The original BBW Milf

User ID: 221730
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Check out the new guy..tellin the mods how thr board is gonna work..

Cute...hope you had fun here haha

Side note..references make the world go around..and is the professional thing to do...one should NOT put all their eggs of safety in that basket tho due in part to the current state of things here..guys expect and rightfully so that if they are a good hobbyist you will vouch for them...its what has always worked..will continue to work and once again no matter personal feelings its the right thing to do. If your business is in order you wont care guy "x" is seeing a different girl because you are to busy seeing someone else...do him right on the vouch he will remember that and see you in the future

edited to add: keep in mind though, not all references are equal nor should you think they guarantee you a date..its just 1 step towards the prize often times and in my short time back i have already heard reports of less than professional behavior girls are employing after being asked for a references..now if you will excuse me..the kind guys of little rock have welcomed me back accordingly
BBWDeAnna is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:32 PM   #64
NWAUser
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by just4funk10 View Post
but if you are but hurt and don't do greek than I leave that to your own conclusion.
I so hope you're being punny, because that's awesome.
NWAUser is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 01:39 PM   #65
BabyDallass
(V)ery(I)mportant(P)ussy

User ID: 54763
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Bottom line: you can't make someone give you a reference if they don't want to. There are girls that I have never hit up for a reference because I expect them to do the same. My reasoning is always good if I don't contact the girl for a reference. Why would I trust a reference from a girl who I don't trust to begin with? Always do your own screening if they lay out names that you don't trust..that's what I do anyways.
BabyDallass is offline   Quote
Old 06-09-2016, 03:17 PM   #66
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

Closed for staff discussion.....again.....it will reopen when we are finished.

St. Searcher
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 06-11-2016, 08:44 PM   #67
Guest102419
Account Disabled

Encounters: 45

After staff discussion. This thread is re-open.

There will be no more off topic thread hijacks. Even Comical remarks must be in direct reference to the subject originally posted by the OP. Or anything else that is not on the topic as originally posted.

For those that need further clarification on this. The topic is references from providers. That's it.

If you don't like the provider, what or who said what, or who said what about who, start your own thread about it. There is plenty of room in this forum for new threads, so feel free to start your own.

ANY further deviations from the Original topic. Will most certainly be handsomely rewarded.

St. Searcher
Guest102419 is offline   Quote
Old 06-12-2016, 10:55 PM   #68
MrGiz
BANNED

References have always been good to me, because I've always ( the most part) chosen high quality playmates. There are definitely some grey areas, where some otherwise good playmates have decided to (for whatever reason) not play nice with their sister providers!! It's fairly well documented, and unfortunate... So be it.

I believe it behooves everyone here to watch each other's back and cheer on all players, with whomever they decide to want to play with!! It's just common hobby sense!!
MrGiz is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women