Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70393
biomed160347
Yssup Rider59870
gman4452876
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47446
pyramider46370
bambino40288
CryptKicker37066
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35201
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 12-24-2010, 09:36 AM   #226
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
First off, i am not Complaining & YOU did Not hurt my feelings. I am just glad i seen your Bad Attitude (you have a smart 2-year old) before i ever considered calling you. As you can see above, some guy's don't mind PMing you (1-hoop) waiting for your reply to recieve pin (2-hoops) I for one don't want to go through all that to see a video i may or may not like. That way, I will not waste YOUR time, as you say. Next thing that will happen is you will be trying to charge for the pin. good luck on that one. If you LOOK in the beginning of this thread, you will notice that none of the other providers have PINS so, please don't lump ALL providers into YOUR catagory. I didn't mean to offend you either. All i am saying is the Truth. I hope you have a nice christmas too, stay warm. lol

Can we move on now?

CG
wow...I'm not trying to be a WK here, but wow...relax. I'm stunned. Some girls want to protect things behind a password (or in this case PIN) so they know who sees em...These girls still have families etc and in some instances have to be very careful. If you don't want to know the pin, don't pm and ask, and don't watch the vid...but holy crap...don't start slammin someone because she went to the trouble of making a vid for our enjoyment and all she asks is that she makes sure she knows who it is watching it. I don't know you, so I'm not saying you're a d-bag, but wow...sure would be possible for someone to get that impression...just let it go.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:40 AM   #227
MikeHonchoHimself
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

What's with all the whining? Nice video Bristol.
Old 12-24-2010, 09:45 AM   #228
Jules Jaguar
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 15434
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

well i should have a new one up soon i may be getting a webcam for xmas
Old 12-24-2010, 09:47 AM   #229
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default I am not slamming anyone so get your facts straight

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl View Post
wow...I'm not trying to be a WK here, but wow. I don't know you, so I'm not saying you're a d-bag, but wow...sure would be possible for someone to get that impression
I am not slamming anyone so get your facts straight. I don't know you either, so I'm not saying you're a d-bag, but wow...sure would be possible for someone to get that impression about you as well.

Can we move on now?

CG
Old 12-24-2010, 09:57 AM   #230
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Copierguy0 View Post
I am not slamming anyone so get your facts straight. I don't know you either, so I'm not saying you're a d-bag, but wow...sure would be possible for someone to get that impression about you as well.

Can we move on now?

CG
Actually you did....saying she had a bad attitude etc. Sounds like you were slamming her to me. I don't live in Dallas and do not know Bristol/tabby, but I know I have exchanged a couple of pm's with her on yahoo and eccie both, and even though she knew I wasn't in Dallas and unable to see her as a result, she was more than nice and polite and accomodating. Personally, I could name 20 providers off the top of my head who, if knowing that it didn't mean immediate $ in their pocket who wouldn't give someone the time of day. So now I WILL go ahead and say it...you're a D_bag....all you had to do is let it go and move on, but she's right...you're like a f'ng 2-year old that must get the last word. So go ahead and post whatever childish response that you feel you must, and I promise I won't reply and spoil your fun. Personally, I'm here to meet sexy ladies and get some entertainment. I will now return to my previously scheduled fun.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:14 AM   #231
Copierguy0
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 31
Default You have violated Eccie rules & guidelines

Quote:
Originally Posted by mostlynormalstl View Post
Actually you did....saying she had a bad attitude etc. Sounds like you were slamming her to me. I don't live in Dallas and do not know Bristol/tabby, but I know I have exchanged a couple of pm's with her on yahoo and eccie both, and even though she knew I wasn't in Dallas and unable to see her as a result, she was more than nice and polite and accomodating. Personally, I could name 20 providers off the top of my head who, if knowing that it didn't mean immediate $ in their pocket who wouldn't give someone the time of day. So now I WILL go ahead and say it...you're a D_bag....all you had to do is let it go and move on, but she's right...you're like a f'ng 2-year old that must get the last word. So go ahead and post whatever childish response that you feel you must, and I promise I won't reply and spoil your fun. Personally, I'm here to meet sexy ladies and get some entertainment. I will now return to my previously scheduled fun.
You have violated Eccie Rules & Guidelines:

#4 - Blatant insults or hostility toward another member will be met with staff intervention. This applies to using our coed forums for name calling, personal attacks, or vulgar slang terms to describe fellow members. If you have legitimate concerns about another member here, share them tactfully in the appropriate private forums or with staff.

You have been reported.
STOP Stirring the Pot & name calling.
I suggest you read the rules BEFORE posting.

CG
Old 12-24-2010, 10:25 AM   #232
MikeHonchoHimself
Premium Access

Encounters: 57

Alright children, time for your nap, someone's getting cranky! Seriously guys how old are we? Don't make me call your mommy.
Old 12-24-2010, 10:28 AM   #233
Torito
Ambassador

Encounters: 23

mostlynormalstl

As suggested, you might want to read Forum Guideline #4. Your comments are uncalled for. This thread has deteriorated into something far from the origin.

Torito
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women