Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2011, 09:36 PM   #1
ElisabethWhispers
Female

User ID: 863
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Butt Plugs

I need some advice. I have several of them. Hard plastic. Soft. A few bullets. Huge ones. Rather small ones, too.

But nothing just right for most!

Any suggestions? Either they're made of the softer stuff and won't stay in, or they're too big. But often, they will just NOT stay in because of the smaller area.

So please tell me about your favorite anal toys. I would appreciate some links, too! It's time for me to get a few more this week!

Thanks.
Elisabeth
ElisabethWhispers is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:40 PM   #2
ZX11D4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Doc Johnson's inflatable butt plug. I guarantee you can pump it up to a size where no one will be able to expel it. It vibrates also.
ZX11D4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-19-2011, 09:54 PM   #3
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks!!! I have searched and found two different ones online. The one on amazon had bad reviews and the other one, though, looked pretty solid.

http://www.shopmania.com/shopping~on...p-9657983.html

Is this the one that you were speaking of?

Again, thanks for the suggestion. I really do wish to find one that vibrates. Or rather, that would be a plus!

EW
Old 02-19-2011, 11:11 PM   #4
yourslave
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

That looks like a lot of fun. Hope you enjoy it.
yourslave is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 05:38 AM   #5
ZX11D4
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

That's the one.
ZX11D4 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:00 AM   #6
aldergent
Account Disabled

Encounters: 1

Is it for you or your client?
aldergent is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:01 AM   #7
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by aldergent View Post
Is it for you or your client?
For clients. It's becoming pretty much a norm for me to have visits from men who wish for all different types of stimulation.

And I do have one bullet which is great, but my other things tend to fall short. Not EVERYTHING, but most. So I am looking to flush out (pun intended) some other options.
Old 02-20-2011, 01:23 PM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

wooohoooo great post babe! I love using butt pluga!!

my fave is the Anal Slider ...I even can use it in my strap on for playtime

http://www.adameve.com/adult-sex-toy...der-12769.aspx
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 06:39 PM   #9
nubuzz2010
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

One size doesn't fit all, that's the problem. An inch diameter might be fine, but 1.25" needs some deep breathing to relax those muscles. Elisabeth, what have you found with clients who like a little back door stimuli? Do you have to "warm them up" with something smaller to get the sphincter to relax, before they can take the larger sizes?
nubuzz2010 is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 09:59 PM   #10
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
Thanks!!! I have searched and found two different ones online. The one on amazon had bad reviews and the other one, though, looked pretty solid.

http://www.shopmania.com/shopping~on...p-9657983.html

Is this the one that you were speaking of?

Again, thanks for the suggestion. I really do wish to find one that vibrates. Or rather, that would be a plus!

EW
This is a pretty good one...me and my SO pretty much wore one of the puppies out. The vibe didn't last long but didn't get much from it anyway. When it is inflated the vibrations are not very strong. Had a similar one about 20 years ago made by Doc Johnson and it was much more heavy duty. Inflator fittings were stainless like a BP cuff etc. It was much heavier rubber too, but I guess inflatable butt plugs are like everything else, they don't makem like they used to!
The Big Kahuna is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:02 PM   #11
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

That reminds me of a toy a friend of mine used to have called "Jack the Beanstalker" it started small and the bottom bloop was about 2.25". Never got to that point, butt a rapid in and out across the prostate was a very erectifying experience!
Old 02-21-2011, 05:24 AM   #12
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by The Big Kahuna View Post
This is a pretty good one...me and my SO pretty much wore one of the puppies out. The vibe didn't last long but didn't get much from it anyway. When it is inflated the vibrations are not very strong. Had a similar one about 20 years ago made by Doc Johnson and it was much more heavy duty. Inflator fittings were stainless like a BP cuff etc. It was much heavier rubber too, but I guess inflatable butt plugs are like everything else, they don't makem like they used to!
It's not a pretty color but I am looking more for function.

My question with the inflatable one is how to you know when to STOP squeezing the bulb? (I can guess, though!)

EW
Old 02-21-2011, 05:26 AM   #13
ElisabethWhispers
Female

My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post

Nice. I have a smaller version of one of these. My "want" with a butt plug is I want it to be able to stay in without needing to hold it in.

Also, a few men like to prance around with something in their bottom. Prancing is probably a bad choice of wording, but I am looking for something that will just stay in.

Any suggestions that direction?
Old 02-21-2011, 09:14 AM   #14
Krunkman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

With butt plugs you first have to decide what your primary purpose is in using them. By that I mean do you want the receiver to feel weight in their bottom or do you want to have them feel dilated/penetrated?

If you want them to feel weight, then you want to find a plug that has a larger shaft and a narrow 'end' so that the sphincter easily contracts around it. That way they can feel full, but also it will be much harder to push out.

However if you want them to feel dilated, like its a real cock, then you should look for a butt plug harness to use. You can find ones that have a cock ring/keeper attachment on the crotch strap for about $80 or so. You could also use some soft rope and make your own harness. You can, I believe, also find the keepers by themsleves online.

I've also seen an anal dilator kit that has graduated anal plugs that you can use as they become accustomed to the smaller size. Though the shafts are the same diameter, so you'd need some sort of keeper strap to have them retain it in the bottoms. I'm sure your creativity is up for the challenge though.
Krunkman is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 01:43 PM   #15
The Big Kahuna
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ElisabethWhispers View Post
It's not a pretty color but I am looking more for function.

My question with the inflatable one is how to you know when to STOP squeezing the bulb? (I can guess, though!)

EW
I forgot to mention that. That is when the last one we played with met the end of the line. About 10 squeezes and it popped. The air created a wicked sensation, then it traveled upward and all that created a lot of cramping when it hit the large colon. The cramping was actually quite nearly unbearable, which in a torture scene could be interesting. In the end, all the air came out, and that was good for a real laugh for both of us!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women