Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47438
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-19-2011, 04:18 PM   #1
DreamyKisses
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56236
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Truth Comes Rarely From Some, But From Me.... Always! (GangBang - Facts)

This is not easy for me to do, but I am a honest and straight forward kind of person, so I am just going to tell everyone what I have to say and I hope you all will respect me for being truthful and saying this openly.

I am afraid I got way in over my head, when I came up with my Dinner Party "gangbang" plans. To be totally honest, my other gangbang experience did not involve the backdoor being open as an option. From what I have been hearing in the e-mails and pms, I have been receiving, that is the main "request", that most are expressing to me, that they want to be sure, it is to be "very"available throughout this gangbang.

Well, that is something I know for sure I cannot do no matter what, and this is the total truth.... because of health problems I have on a regular basis. I am not saying that I cannot ever do it. I can handle backdoor action once in a while, but only for short periods and only when I am VERY prepared ahead of time. So, I thought that I would be able to for some of the guests for a bit, but from what I am learning, that is not what they are wanting or expecting..... It was a lot more..... So sorry! There is no way! Not without me having BIG problems later!! (I am talking ER trip seriously!!) Please try to understand!

So I decided I would cancel the party and not ruin everyone's fantasy of a wild gangbang, by making it just a orgy with no backdoor! I really hope everyone can find a lady that can provide everything for an awesome gangbang here in the Dallas area and soon! It just cannot be me.

I apologize for getting people's hopes up only to disappoint.

I Am Deeply Sorry,
DreamyKisses

DreamyKisses is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 08:50 AM   #2
pmdelites
consulting for delites

Encounters: 122

dreamy, no need to be sorry about your limits, dreamy.
i feel it's best when people recognize their limits and let others know them as well.
you do what is best, safe, and pleasurable for you, not for anyone coming to visit you, GB or not.

now, pushing limits w/ a trusted companion is a whole different story.

take care - peace be with you!
pmd
pmdelites is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 01:12 PM   #3
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thats cool of you to be so open & honest

at my first gb I did a little backdoor but at second one there was no interest

Mos of the guys I see dont care either way
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 07:49 PM   #4
Likinikki
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 7867
My ECCIE Reviews

You should never have to apologize for your limitations hon. My friends and I just had a GB last week. There were two ladies involved...one was ok with DP, however, the other wasn't...and no one was offended and everyone had a fantastic time.
Likinikki is offline   Quote
Old 02-20-2011, 10:49 PM   #5
Guest092815
Account Disabled

User ID: 2742
My ECCIE Reviews

please, never, ever do anal if you are not comfortable or relaxed enough. You could get torn or hurt.

I only do it in the hobby bc it's easy for me. My EX insisted on it.. the only way he could fuck. The ultimate irony is, I learned to love it, and he says he NEVER gets it with wifey#2. Ha ha.. too bad he was so awful to me.

Just don't ever do greek if you aren't up to it. There are days I am not, and I say so to guys..even though it isn't often.

You can't open yourself up in that way, if you are not open that sort of play. YOU are an important part of the equation, don't hurt yourself trying to please or impress others, please.

love,
Crystal
admitted butt slut for 20yrs. I didn't like it at first, now i love it. It's like losing your virginity, kinda, if your partner makes you want to do it after a first time. *(wink)* It does get better with practice
Guest092815 is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 04:57 AM   #6
DreamyKisses
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 56236
My ECCIE Reviews
Smile WoW! I Thought...

Wow, thank you so much for the support and advice everyone! I was so afraid I would get dumped on for being such a jerk for offering this party and then backing out. I almost said nothing and went ahead with the party, cause I was afraid that I would lose future clients and that people on this site would think different of me. It is not easy admitting those kind of embarrassing physical problems on a public board.

Thanks for making me feel better!!

Big Kisses and Hugs !

DreamyK

DreamyKisses is offline   Quote
Old 02-21-2011, 11:41 PM   #7
Guest110511
Account Disabled

User ID: 7261
My ECCIE Reviews

Dreamy and all girls that do GB..should always have a male chaperon anyway, to make sure it doesn't get carried away...if they see that you have protection they may think twice before they try anything funny..

But even then things can go wrong because when I was working in a strip club, a girl did a gang bang with a chaperon and she still got fucked up..they over powered him and raped her..

she was smarter after that..but also a better working girl~
so be smart before you walk into a room with horny men..okay?
Guest110511 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 06:29 AM   #8
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Dreamy babe...just keep on doing what you are doing and it will all be good & fun!
DallasRain is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2011, 07:44 AM   #9
wildwooly1
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 25

Dreamy,

I think since you came out and was honest about your situation there should be no problems ..everyone knows before hand and you should never do anything that is uncomfortable for you to do...this is all about fun and pleasure and when a lady says NO it doesnt matter what the reason is ..it is ours to respect her decission that she has made not to let you do something ..I m pretty sure you have ways of satisfying a man other than that one option that would leave him with a smile..so dont sweat it because you told them the truth and its not on the menu.
I would never let a lady hurt herself trying to accomodate me because i couldnt enjoy the session if she wasnt enjoying it and i think most men would think the same way !!
wildwooly1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women