Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Encounters - Strip Club - Houston
Encounters - Strip Club - Houston Have you experienced an intimate encounter you wish to share with the rest of the community? This is where it’s done. The review “template” includes fields for the more basic information regarding your encounter and you can elaborate the details of your encounter more thoroughly in “The Rest of the Story” field which is a private section only visible to Premium Access members of this board. Premium access is granted at staff discretion for review submissions, and 6 weeks credit is given per review. Details can be found by clicking the Premium Access tab at the top of every page

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59902
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47509
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 10-10-2018, 08:03 PM   #1
Shade Tree
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1
Default A stroll down memory lane at CF at TMC

I’m in Austin but have always preferred the clubs in Houston. Less people I know, more variety, and ALOT more options on the menu. But I haven’t been over in a while, I have a steady gf and work has led me elsewhere.

I found myself in town alone yesterday and hit a couple of my old haunts. Got to CF around 5:45 which is kind of a bad time bc the day shift is leaving and the night shift hasn’t started. It was busier than I expected for a Tuesday. I saw a couple of black chicks I would have definitely been down with but they were occupied. Got a couple of dances from a tall skinny blonde chick with black glasses who called herself , unoriginally, Paris. Nothing special and in fact really tame by CF standards.As the choices were thinning around 6:30 I got a couple of dances from a Filipino chick, Mika. Absolutely gorgeous exotic face and looked pretty good in her dress. Turns out she’s 30 something with a teenage boy. Not that I have anything against that but her body looked like it had been thru the ringer. She was nice enough and a face to die for, but I wasn’t feeling it. I left with the impression that if I had gotten there earlier like 4:40, things would have been better. One of the girls told me that night shift sux these days, but that sometimes means different things to the girls than it does to the guys.

Headed over to TMC to get something to eat around 7:30. Wasn’t expecting much action because 7-8 has historically been really slow at clubs and TMC in particular. There weren’t many cars in the lot and even fewer customers inside but there were some definite lookers. And it picked up over the next hour or two. I saw a could of 9.5s, a few 9s several 8s, etc. Hardly any fuglies.

I haven’t seen that much top notch talent in one club in along time, definitely not in Austin.

My problem with the TMC traditionally is that they have super hot women who act like they will put out, but it’s all just a big hustle to get you to VIP. Most of my past VIP experiences there were 500 bottle/500 girl and HJ. Really really good looking girls, but still super pricey compared to CF action for example.

I really couldn’t decide between several girls I liked but this young Beyoncé look alike with a killer body claimed me. We went to a couch for some dances and the full court hustle was on. First she wanted 100 for 4 dances. I’ve been seeing these type scams since before she was born, but she was super hot and my dick was involved by now. So halfway through those she is paying some attention to junior through my clothes and starts in on her VIP pitch. Nothing has changed. I do know enough not to do 500 for the “real” VIP room beside the front bar. You can get the same action for a 275 bottle in the back, and occasionally if you wear them down, at a 125 table in the half back section. So for the 275 bottle plus 5 bills plus incessant hounding about a tip I got a really nice, very overpriced , HJ. But she was hot and except for all the hustling, pretty nice so I left with a smile.

I’m left with the thought that I want to go back to see some of the other super hot chicks they have, but I’d like to be able to tap into that shit cheaper. I’ve taken some out there for OTC in the past, but compared to other OTC strippers, they have GPS.The VIP room are too high, and having the standard fee for the girl start at 500 just totally sucks. We have a similar situation in Austin at Palazio but the girls there can’t hold a candle to the talent I saw at TMC.

I enjoy reading you guys’ threads and reviews about the Houston clubs, and I will chime in occasionally when I’m in town. Th Austin clubs s aren’t as good, but I can give you the lowdown if you are ever over our way.
Shade Tree is offline   Quote
Old 10-10-2018, 09:00 PM   #2
ooberman
Premium Access

Encounters: 34

Good post. Where do you recommend for Austin? Especially if staying in downtown. Thanks
ooberman is offline   Quote
Old 10-11-2018, 03:11 PM   #3
xfrankx
Premium Access

Encounters: 55

Thanks for the intel. Haven't been to tmc in ages. Girls there are smoking hot hustlers.
xfrankx is offline   Quote
Old 10-17-2018, 11:14 AM   #4
Shade Tree
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 1

Austin hasn’t changed that much. Perfect 10 (P10) North in Round Rock is consistently the best overall, but it’s far out and I can’t go there due to gf knowing many dancers there.

Palazzio is much closer to downtown. It’s the classiest place (or more accurately, the least trashy), and late on Th-Fri-Sat has some real lookers. But there aren’t good places for lap dances and the VIP booths are super pricey (eg, 500) and usually get you nothing more than a drawn curtain. There are always exceptions, of course.

The Yellow Rose is probably the best value for ITC action. You can get a private booth there for 100 and many of the girls will do anything you want for a reasonable price. The talent is hit and miss, but has been ticking up lately.
Shade Tree is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women