Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70385
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47437
pyramider46370
bambino40287
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 12-11-2016, 05:09 PM   #16
Kinsey Pink
Playful Pervert

User ID: 183651
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you for sharing!

Quote:
Originally Posted by COMOguy View Post
I had the high school slut as my gf in highschool and loved it. Loved having her blow several guys in a circle every day, and hanging out her, me and 4 other guys, taking turns fucking her for hours. During time alone her and i, she wanted to shove things up my ass, i said sure why not, and it felt amazing. She worked me up from small little butt dildo, to a big thick 10" long one rather quickly. She was fisting my ass in a month, and would blow me in the HS bathroom and fist me. She loved milking my prostate, and eventually would let the other guys all cum in her several times before i could enter her, and theentire time her and i in 69 position licking her clit, and then she wanted me to lick and suck the other guys balls. I love eating cum from a womans pussy. I love sloppy seconds. One guy even shoved his cock in my mouth as a joke, after he came in her, to clean his dick off, which i did without thinking. The HS GF loved watching it, and started making me blow the guys along with her, while she would call me names, have the guys call me names, and immasculate me which turned me on, as my gf would tell me to suck bobby's fat cock like a good little sissy fag bitch boyfriend as i could hear her moan as she had another guys dick in her. Once we got her worked up to handle DP, she said i should be handling two dicks at once, and on my 17th birthday, my GF and i spent 3 hours getting fucked by a dozen horny fellow HS kids, and for the remainder of HS, her and i would have any of those dozen kids pretty much dtag us into any bathroom with no warning because they were horny. Loved being manhandled and used to the amusement of my GF.

I want several dominating women to start gangbang pegging me, then have them get replaced by guys and watch, in a bar or adult video store. I also want to have a GF into cuckolding and IR fun have a dozen BBCs just randomly overpower us, and fuck us both, and have her pretty much getting a new big dick every other hour, no matter where we are. I would love to watch a GF get gangbanged by hung guys and creamed by as many men as possible, and clean up her holes every few loads, and made to help fluff the guys.

I also really fucking love being sexually objectified, nothing gets me ready to be a submissive bitch faster. If someone grabs my butt, or spaks it, or rubs it, i want to be down spread open and tell them to use it how they want to. Also, love when a guy hits on a GF, i love telling them my GF only likes big dick having guys, 'why dont you whip it out and let her touch it, and touch her tits, because that gets her pussy wet and she will fuck here and now.

I know if there was a market for a provider with my kinks and enjoyment of making ither people cum, i would love to do some kinky stuff with couples, and would love to have hung horny male clients who want to fuck in public or outdoors. I would provide service for a group of men, and let them record it.

I also want to date a provider into kinks and fetishes, who would use me to fulfill certain kinks and fetishes.
Kinsey Pink is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:35 PM   #17
JustaGuyinMS
Ambassador

Encounters: 116

Man, after all that, my enjoyment of Rusty Trombone sounds pretty tame...LOL!

JaG
JustaGuyinMS is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 04:56 AM   #18
jammanoman
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 16
Default Validation

How does revealing this list reveal anything about the creator of it? Assuming that is the reason behind not releasing it. Or is there concern that the response to it would be people being icked out? I'd bet on the opposite of squick. I'd bet that y'all would find that 75% or more of the list is shared by a LOT of people and that there would be a goodly percentage that would think of it as a good beginning. There would be some validation in the sharing.
jammanoman is offline   Quote
Old 12-12-2016, 05:35 PM   #19
GregJM
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I have always thought group sex scenarios have been pretty kinky, have any of the women in this group ever been in one where you had all three holes filled at the same time? I attended a 'party' once where there were 8 women and about 12 men. I had a very nice spinner, who couldn't have weighed any more than 100 lbs, riding me cowgirl and sucking another guy off. Then a third guy then entered her ass. I could actually feel his cock next to mine and we both pumped her, with only a thin wall of flesh between. She loved it and bucked and squirmed trying to force our cocks deeper. I think she would have been screaming if her mouth were not otherwise occupied. She sucked one guy after another while the two of us double penetrated her. I unloaded into her pussy while the other guy came in her ass, I think. At least 3 or 4 others creamed in her mouth and she swallowed every drop. A little while later two of the women played switch-it, riding my cock and mouth. I fucked or was sucked by by all eight women and ate all 8 pussies in the course of the evening. I came 3 times in three hours.
This happened about 40 years ago, I don't think I could handle this sort of thing now at age 65.
GregJM is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women