Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Another Realm
Another Realm This forum is designed for those exploring alternative sexual practices and lifestyles. Whether a seasoned veteran of this scene, a newbie, or simply interested in broadening your sexual horizons, we hope you'll find the content of this forum stimulating and informative.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40283
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-05-2016, 07:53 PM   #1
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 328776
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Kink

I started a fun thread about kink on the Louisiana Coed section and wanted to bring it here to Another Realm. I am so fascinated with all forms of kink and would love to know what goes on in the minds of my fellow providers and hobbyists alike. Plus I would truly appreciate suggestions for "the list"

Here is my original thread...http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=1896080

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lily Kat Wood View Post
I have always considered myself a pretty kinky lady, but my horizons have been truly expanded of late. Over the course of the last year I have had quite a few opportunities to further explore the role of Mistress in some dominant/submissive relationships with trusted clients. I felt as though I had broadened my mind more than ever and had added to my skill set rather nicely.

That was until I met my new challenge/companion on the road to hell/sexual spirit guide. After a couple of very enjoyable sessions together, he decided to e-mail me his sexual bucket list. Just typing those words forces me to blush a little. This is no run of the mill list, mind you. WOW!!! At first I was overwhelmed by the sheer volume of items on the list. Then I was utterly flabbergasted and then curious if I could even do half of the things on his list. Finally, I was just left wondering... where do I find a midget and an amputee?

Long story short, tell me about your kinks... Please!!! I'm pretty sure that there's nothing left that will shock me.
Lily Kat Wood is offline   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 09:51 PM   #2
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I had a HOTTER THAN HELL mfmm session yesterday...i am still riding high!

I say that I am a sensual kinkstriss though...I luv dirty girl type stuff more than hardcore type stuff
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-05-2016, 10:05 PM   #3
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

You most certainly are a dirty girl!!! And that's where most of my kink had resided too... Until "the list" entered my life. Talk about expanding my mind and pushing my limits! There WERE a lot of things that I had never really considered before...
Old 12-06-2016, 08:06 AM   #4
crashkopf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 42

We gotta see the List !!!! Please Mistress !
crashkopf is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 08:54 AM   #5
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by crashkopf View Post
We gotta see the List !!!! Please Mistress !
The author of the list has requested that it not be released, at least as of yet and especially not it's entirety. I'm hoping to release each item on the list as it is checked off. My favorite part of the list is that it continues to expand. So any suggestions that anyone might post have the potential to be added to the list. It helps to be creative and/or depraved. I will cheerfully announce when the author adds a suggested fantasy as a step on our sexual journey.
Old 12-06-2016, 11:24 AM   #6
*GoddessDallas*
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 35145
Default List

I usually allow the hobby person to make suggestions and then I "KINKILY" CUSTOMIZE them to BONE-chilling perfection
*GoddessDallas* is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 12:52 PM   #7
Taco guy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Well.....so nice to have providers who are willing to explore the kinkier side of things. As for me, while I enjoy the "usual", I'll also be open and admit I have a kinky side as well. One thing I have yet to experience (and REALLY) want to is pegging. I love when a lady is open to prostate play and includes it as part of her FBSM.....but would love to kick it up to the next level and find someone who honestly enjoyed pegging a guy. (Any takers, lol!). If we're listing our bucket list here, I'll also admit to a love of golden play. (If you follow posts on Another Realm, you probably have seen me post on those links). So.....here are at least 2 of my ideas you can add to your kinky list. Have fun!
Taco guy is offline   Quote
Old 12-06-2016, 01:21 PM   #8
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Taco guy View Post
... I'll also be open and admit I have a kinky side as well. One thing I have yet to experience (and REALLY) want to is pegging. I love when a lady is open to prostate play and includes it as part of her FBSM.....but would love to kick it up to the next level and find someone who honestly enjoyed pegging a guy. (Any takers, lol!). If we're listing our bucket list here, I'll also admit to a love of golden play. (If you follow posts on Another Realm, you probably have seen me post on those links). So.....here are at least 2 of my ideas you can add to your kinky list. Have fun!
I am completely on board with both... Especially pegging. I have three different strap-ons, so far. But the strap-ons typically don't even get used until the 2nd or 3rd visit. It takes time to work your way up to a point where you will be able to enjoy it. I have a whole array of butt plugs, vibrators and dildos that make the journey to full on prostrate release both tolerable and enjoyable. Remember, if he or she is doing it right, it will NOT hurt at all. 😈
Old 12-09-2016, 10:10 AM   #9
COMOguy
Registered Member

I had the high school slut as my gf in highschool and loved it. Loved having her blow several guys in a circle every day, and hanging out her, me and 4 other guys, taking turns fucking her for hours. During time alone her and i, she wanted to shove things up my ass, i said sure why not, and it felt amazing. She worked me up from small little butt dildo, to a big thick 10" long one rather quickly. She was fisting my ass in a month, and would blow me in the HS bathroom and fist me. She loved milking my prostate, and eventually would let the other guys all cum in her several times before i could enter her, and theentire time her and i in 69 position licking her clit, and then she wanted me to lick and suck the other guys balls. I love eating cum from a womans pussy. I love sloppy seconds. One guy even shoved his cock in my mouth as a joke, after he came in her, to clean his dick off, which i did without thinking. The HS GF loved watching it, and started making me blow the guys along with her, while she would call me names, have the guys call me names, and immasculate me which turned me on, as my gf would tell me to suck bobby's fat cock like a good little sissy fag bitch boyfriend as i could hear her moan as she had another guys dick in her. Once we got her worked up to handle DP, she said i should be handling two dicks at once, and on my 17th birthday, my GF and i spent 3 hours getting fucked by a dozen horny fellow HS kids, and for the remainder of HS, her and i would have any of those dozen kids pretty much dtag us into any bathroom with no warning because they were horny. Loved being manhandled and used to the amusement of my GF.

I want several dominating women to start gangbang pegging me, then have them get replaced by guys and watch, in a bar or adult video store. I also want to have a GF into cuckolding and IR fun have a dozen BBCs just randomly overpower us, and fuck us both, and have her pretty much getting a new big dick every other hour, no matter where we are. I would love to watch a GF get gangbanged by hung guys and creamed by as many men as possible, and clean up her holes every few loads, and made to help fluff the guys.

I also really fucking love being sexually objectified, nothing gets me ready to be a submissive bitch faster. If someone grabs my butt, or spaks it, or rubs it, i want to be down spread open and tell them to use it how they want to. Also, love when a guy hits on a GF, i love telling them my GF only likes big dick having guys, 'why dont you whip it out and let her touch it, and touch her tits, because that gets her pussy wet and she will fuck here and now.

I know if there was a market for a provider with my kinks and enjoyment of making ither people cum, i would love to do some kinky stuff with couples, and would love to have hung horny male clients who want to fuck in public or outdoors. I would provide service for a group of men, and let them record it.

I also want to date a provider into kinks and fetishes, who would use me to fulfill certain kinks and fetishes.
COMOguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 11:53 AM   #10
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm into something a little different t than the last..3 things mentioned here. Dom / sub mental, sexual, and physical play ... the mental part is great ! I'm a sub naturally , but In the hobby , I dom also. Mmmmmmmmmmmmmmm... mental play for me is so hot , but I've had very very few Dom clients the last 5 months. Poor me. Lol. ( Dear Santa , ).
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 12:01 PM   #11
Zena
Waco & more

User ID: 367173
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes I wanna see the " List " too...
Jealous too. ..... lol. I wanna help a special client fulfill 47 different bucket list ~ scenarios. I have one or 2 of my own... a mfmm session mainly. Meoooowwww!!!!
Zena is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2016, 03:29 PM   #12
CougarHunter1980
Registered Member

Taboo roleplay, aka fauxcest. Have a hard time finding providers
CougarHunter1980 is offline   Quote
Old 12-10-2016, 08:28 AM   #13
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I got a snowball treat last week .........I had a hot mmmf playtime....One guy was sucking the other and when he came,the reciever guy kissed me with a snowball so then I kissed each of the other guys with what i did not swallow!!!!! woohhooooooo snowball threeway of sorts! lol!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 12-11-2016, 06:17 AM   #14
Lily Kat Wood
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

My toy box is starting to fill up... though a girl can never have too many toys, can she? I just need a bigger one!

Old 12-11-2016, 04:18 PM   #15
Shaft
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 14

I love FIV, especially if it leads to fisting.
Shaft is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women