Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70409
biomed160547
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47533
pyramider46370
bambino40317
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35352
Mojojo33117

Old 01-25-2018, 07:41 AM   #1
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Default John Kerry in 2020!!!!

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...L&ocid=SL5ADHP

He'll get the Muslim vote that's for sure!

LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 07:51 AM   #2
gnadfly
Account Disabled

#NoBench

Thanks Obama. Thanks Hillary.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 08:55 AM   #3
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
#NoBench

Thanks Obama. Thanks Hillary.
It will be the House and then the Senate in 2020.

If Trump gets elected and the Dems gain control of both Houses....it will be Benghazi all over again and Trump will have to deal and he will become hated by the right much like Bush II.

WTF is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 09:02 AM   #4
Gallant Fox
Registered Member

Before the 2018 mid-terms; the GOP and Trump Movement will carpet bomb the Dems with ads asking voters to choose either the party that doubled their 401(k) or the party that wants to raise their taxes and that closes down the government to extort citizenship for illegal aliens.

Winning With East in 2018.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...-hill-n2438244
Gallant Fox is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:18 AM   #5
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Old 01-25-2018, 10:27 AM   #6
LexusLover
Valued Poster

September 11, 2001: CNN -- Larry King Live

KING: Senator Kerry did your -- did you committee on international opertions and terrorism ever actually fear something like this?

SEN. JOHN KERRY (R), MASSACHUSETTS: Absolutely. Absolutely.

"We have always known this could happen. We've warned about it. We've talked about it. I regret to say, as -- I served on the Intelligence Committee up until last year. I can remember after the bombings of the embassies, after TWA 800, we went through this flurry of activity, talking about it, but not really doing hard work of responding."

Obaminable's Pick!!!!
Old 01-25-2018, 10:49 AM   #7
bambino
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
It will be the House and then the Senate in 2020.

If Trump gets elected and the Dems gain control of both Houses....it will be Benghazi all over again and Trump will have to deal and he will become hated by the right much like Bush II.

Are you DICKtating again!!!!!!! “he will have to deal” Deal what? Blackjack?
bambino is online now   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 11:06 AM   #8
LexusLover
Valued Poster

"WhatThaFuckDoIKnow" is blaming the 911 attack on Bush? Really?

Bush was getting blamed in 1993? Almost 25 years later ..... the dream continues!

And all this time Clinton thought it was OBL ....

https://fas.org/irp/news/1998/11/indict1.pdf

https://fas.org/irp/news/1998/11/indict2.pdf

https://fas.org/irp/news/1998/11/indict3.pdf

Here's the "man in charge"!!!!

Old 01-25-2018, 03:10 PM   #9
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gallant Fox View Post
Before the 2018 mid-terms; the GOP and Trump Movement will carpet bomb the Dems with ads asking voters to choose either the party that doubled their 401(k) or the party that wants to raise their taxes and that closes down the government to extort citizenship for illegal aliens.

Winning With East in 2018.

https://townhall.com/columnists/kurt...-hill-n2438244
You have a very naive understanding of why people vote for specific candidates. The tax package was nice but when it comes down to the bottom line, the average family in this country will get an extra $65 a month or so in their wallets. The DJIA increased about 30% in Trump's 1st year in office. Very nice gain but hardly double. In March of 2009 the DJIA was at 6,626. One year later it was at 10,552, an almost 60% increase. There were several other year's under Obama where the DJIA was up 25% in a year's period.

Many people love Trump and many people hate Trump. It has absolutely NOTHING to do with his successes or failures as POTUS. Trump continues to have the lowest approval rating of any POTUS in his first year in office. 38% average. The latest Gallup poll, taken 4 days ago, has his approval rating at 36%. And this is AFTER the tax proposal passed. The only group that seems to be staying in support of him are his base.

There are 9 1/2 months until election day 2018. The odds right now, from one source, has the Democrats with a 61.1% chance of winning control of the House. It all depends on turnout on voting day. In 2016, Republicans did a much better job at energizing their voters than Democrats. In the Senate vote in Alabama, Democrats came out to vote much more strongly than Republicans and Jones won. A state Trump won by almost 30%. My opinion is that in 2018 you are going to see many voters who sat on the sidelines in 2016 come out and vote against Trump. In droves. Trump is simply that unpopular.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:26 PM   #10
texassapper
Premium Access

Encounters: 36

If the polls taught you anything..it's that they aren't to be trusted. Public polls are simply used to try and sway voters. There's a well known social phenomena called the strong horse... people tend to vote for the strong horse or who they perceive will win, thus polls almost always show the conservative at a disadvantage regardless of reality. The only useful polls are privately commissioned and are not publicized. The only other useful poll is called an election.

Likely the Republicans will lose seats....that's simple history... but they aren't likely to lose control of the house because even though 30 some republicans are retiring, there are about 15 or so Dems retiring...the Dems have to flip 25 seats to get control...they will come close but I don't think that they will be able to flip enough seats. And even if they do, I'm fine with that...with as much power as DC holds these days I prefer the legislative and Executive be at war with one another rather than passing more regulations to eliminate more freedom. And if we're lucky the Dems will go all in on their impeachment talk...but I doubt that will happen.

Instead we're likely going to find out how Obama abused the FISA process, spied on Trump, tried to help Hillary and used the FBI for political purposes. It should make the Dems radioactive. for this coming midterm.
texassapper is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 03:35 PM   #11
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
You have a very naive understanding of why people vote for specific candidates.
Quote:
10-20-2016, 08:03 AM Post #21

SpeedRacerXXX

This election is OVER. Republicans should start focusing on 2020. Unless a bomb hits between now and November 8th there is no way Trump can overcome the lead that Clinton has in the polls. For those of you who are still not believing the polls . . . we'll see in a handful of days how accurate they are.

The Political Forum: Does no one care about wikileaks?
Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast.
Old 01-25-2018, 07:02 PM   #12
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast.
I was wrong. Unlike YOU, I admit when I made an inaccurate statement. Yes, polls are sometimes wrong and sometimes they are right. Polls in at least 3 states were inaccurate in 2016 -- Michigan, Pennsylvania, and Wisconsin. Trump won by .3% in Michigan , 1.2% in Pennsylvania, and 1% in Wisconsin. The election was that close.

Instead of making ignorant, condescending remarks like "Back to our regularly scheduled broadcast." why don't you respond as texassapper did. I may not agree with everything he said but he stated his disagreement with me very politely and to the point.

As I said in my last post, turn out on election day determines who will win an election. Republicans showed up in November 2016 and Democrats did not. Democrats turned out in Alabama in December 2017 and beat the heavily favored Republican candidate. Whichever party can energize their voters will end up with the majority in the House. I would say that the Senate is safely Republican in 2018.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 01-25-2018, 10:40 PM   #13
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post

http://www.msn.com/en-us/news/politi...L&ocid=SL5ADHP

He'll get the Muslim vote that's for sure!

dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 12:34 AM   #14
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

https://townhall.com/tipsheet/katiep...trump-n2439213

Kerry tells palesinian leader to ignore Trump and he said something strange...

During the meeting, Kerry reportedly told Agha that Abbas should essentially ignore President Trump. He also strangely suggested Trump wouldn't be in office by the end of the year.

Is he on this anti-trump cabal fisa thing?
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 01-26-2018, 01:32 AM   #15
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by texassapper View Post

Instead we're likely going to find out how Obama abused the FISA process, spied on Trump, tried to help Hillary and used the FBI for political purposes. It should make the Dems radioactive. for this coming midterm.
We already know. The question is will the MSM condemn the Obama/Clinton cabal or will they continue with the lame Russian collusion story?

They will try to continue with the Russian collusion story even though many Democrats for months have said there's no there there.
gnadfly is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women