Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70403
biomed160442
Yssup Rider59883
gman4452907
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47494
pyramider46370
bambino40300
CryptKicker37074
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35287
Mojojo33117

Old 04-10-2020, 12:32 AM   #16
gfejunkie
2016 County by County Map

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
If he is nominated and come debate time have plenty of popcorn and get ready to laugh your ass off like never before. He won't know where he is or what he is there for much less anything else. This will be the first Presidential debate that will draw record viewers for no other reason that the circus Ol' Joe will put on and he won't even know it!!
This is a complete shame but it couldn't happen to a better bunch!!
Oh, Hell! You don't even have to wait until then. Watching Trump cut the media off at the knees every day during the virus briefings is must see entertainment. No wonder the ratings for them are through the roof. They're a great preview of what's coming this Fall. Biden hasn't got a chance.
gfejunkie is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 06:46 AM   #17
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
SR seems dead set in his opinion that it is Trump, not Biden, that is suffering from mental senility.
I have never said anything close to that. I have certainly said that Biden's statements worry me. I cringe a little bit everytime I read or hear about things Biden has said. I have also said that Trump's statements, to a lesser degree, show signs of some sort of mental problem -- constant repeating of himself, making statements that are factually inaccurate, wandering aimlessly from one subject to another when he doesn't have a teleprompter in front of him.

As of right now there is little to no evidence that Biden's mental state is keeping voters from supporting him. Maybe he'd be leading in the polls by a larger margin than he is if he didn't make his gaffes.

I continue to say, based on conditions today, that it will be a close election with a razor-thin victory margin for one candidate of the other. Just like 2016. Very little points to a runaway victory by either candidate.
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 07:02 AM   #18
HoeHummer
BANNED

God I hopes yous are wrong SR, and not just hedging you’re bets against the Trumpholian horde.

Looks like the horde is shrinkings by the minutes anyways.

They’ll still call yous names.
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 09:41 PM   #19
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
I have never said anything close to that. I have certainly said that Biden's statements worry me. I cringe a little bit everytime I read or hear about things Biden has said. I have also said that Trump's statements, to a lesser degree, show signs of some sort of mental problem -- constant repeating of himself, making statements that are factually inaccurate, wandering aimlessly from one subject to another when he doesn't have a teleprompter in front of him.

As of right now there is little to no evidence that Biden's mental state is keeping voters from supporting him. Maybe he'd be leading in the polls by a larger margin than he is if he didn't make his gaffes.

I continue to say, based on conditions today, that it will be a close election with a razor-thin victory margin for one candidate of the other. Just like 2016. Very little points to a runaway victory by either candidate.
A asked you SPEED to decipher ANY of the 17 fucking seconds he read the teleprompter other that his last words "makes no sense"...the challenge stands. I know you can't answer because no one knows what he said. This is a progressive disease things continue to get worse for him. This is sad when people would vote for a person whom NO ONE can understand just because orange man bad. What does that say about you and the people that have no concern for the well being of this country that would vote for a person who's messages have been reduced to word salads??

Now I know why you flip flopped on the 2016 debates matter and 2020 debates don't...because bitten is going to get slaughtered and you seem to think that will not influence the voters. It won't the diehard never Trumpers but not the undecided and independent voters they will be the ones who will determine the election. This video no matter how hard you try and down play it will not be non sequitur to these voters in determine who they vote for.

This video isn't an anomaly...it is every fuck time he speaks. I guess you don't remember the Adm. Stockdale debate "where am I who am I"...that played out really well...that will be like a walk in the park when bitten shows him how it's done!!
You SPEED are in for a rude awakening and deservedly so!!

Please use your decoder ring and decrypt this...thank you in advance.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1248118312828977153...and the answer is??
bb1961 is offline   Quote
Old 04-10-2020, 11:21 PM   #20
HoeHummer
BANNED

I’d say everything yous posts is a rude awakening, beebsy.

Or maybe just rude, eh?
HoeHummer is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 12:00 AM   #21
adav8s28
Valued Poster

Quote:

+1

Good post Speed Racer. Isn't Biden leading Trump by 8 points in a Reuters poll right now?

It will be a 4 state (Penn, Mich, Wisc, Ariz) race. If Biden flips any three of the four he will get to 270 electoral college votes. Trump can then go back to the Apprentice on CNBC.
adav8s28 is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 04:51 AM   #22
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bb1961 View Post
A asked you SPEED to decipher ANY of the 17 fucking seconds he read the teleprompter other that his last words "makes no sense"...the challenge stands. I know you can't answer because no one knows what he said. This is a progressive disease things continue to get worse for him. This is sad when people would vote for a person whom NO ONE can understand just because orange man bad. What does that say about you and the people that have no concern for the well being of this country that would vote for a person who's messages have been reduced to word salads??

Now I know why you flip flopped on the 2016 debates matter and 2020 debates don't...because bitten is going to get slaughtered and you seem to think that will not influence the voters. It won't the diehard never Trumpers but not the undecided and independent voters they will be the ones who will determine the election. This video no matter how hard you try and down play it will not be non sequitur to these voters in determine who they vote for.

This video isn't an anomaly...it is every fuck time he speaks. I guess you don't remember the Adm. Stockdale debate "where am I who am I"...that played out really well...that will be like a walk in the park when bitten shows him how it's done!!
You SPEED are in for a rude awakening and deservedly so!!

Please use your decoder ring and decrypt this...thank you in advance.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1248118312828977153...and the answer is??
I will continue to say that as of today there is no indication that the opinion that Biden has mental problems has impacted the voters. If you have anything at all to counter that statement other than your opinion, please present it. Trump's approval rating is dropping. Biden's margin in the polls over Trump is rising. Your statement that undecided and independent voters will decide the election is correct. We won't know how that plays out until November.

I'm not sure why you are singling out me as a voter. Biden,assuming he is the Democratic nominee, will win the popular vote in 2020. Do you disagree?

Maybe the debates, if they occur, will have a major influence on those few undecided voters. There will be no way to know. In my opinion how Trump continues to handle the coronavirus will do much more to determining who will win in November than 2 or 3 debates.
Old 04-11-2020, 04:58 AM   #23
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by adav8s28 View Post
+1

Good post Speed Racer. Isn't Biden leading Trump by 8 points in a Reuters poll right now?

It will be a 4 state (Penn, Mich, Wisc, Ariz) race. If Biden flips any three of the four he will get to 270 electoral college votes. Trump can then go back to the Apprentice on CNBC.
Add in Florida. Biden took the lead there in the most recent poll. Within the margin of error but Florida is definitely in play. As is North Carolina.
Old 04-11-2020, 05:39 AM   #24
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Not just a member...

Quote:
Originally Posted by oeb11 View Post
SR seems dead set in his opinion that it is Trump, not Biden, that is suffering from mental senility....
Does that mean SR is a dementia enabler or member of the very same club?
Can anyone in the club can even remember their secret handshake.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 04-11-2020, 05:50 AM   #25
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Riffing just not you thang?

Quote:
...As of right now there is little to no evidence that Biden's mental state is keeping voters from supporting him...
What does that say about his supporters? Which is what is concerning to normal, thinking and functioning adults. But why you never riffing on just how spiffy Joe "place holder" Biden is? Alls I gets from you is how fine his poll is and how that is what warms the cockles of yo soul bro.
Old 04-11-2020, 06:58 AM   #26
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
What does that say about his supporters? Which is what is concerning to normal, thinking and functioning adults. But why you never riffing on just how spiffy Joe "place holder" Biden is? Alls I gets from you is how fine his poll is and how that is what warms the cockles of yo soul bro.
You make some of the most inane posts on this forum. A great deal of rhetoric that goes nowhere. Just like on the Austin forum.

Trump supporters, like you, will support Trump no matter what the negatives are about him. I have no problem with your voting decisions. You balance the good with the bad and decide for whom to vote.

I am doing the same thing. I balance the good and bad with the 2 likely candidates in November and come up with Biden being the better option to lead the country. Since the contributors on this forum lean heavily to the right, I expect criticism on my decision.
Old 04-11-2020, 07:14 AM   #27
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Here is an interesting article on the current state of the presidential race by Michael Continetti, who is a conservative journalist.

"What must worry Republicans is the effect that rising jobless numbers will have on President Trump’s fortunes. As the saying goes, when the economy is the issue, it’s the only issue. And the direction of the economy matters more than static figures.

The pre-coronavirus economy over which Trump presided was a political asset. Things were on the upswing. Americans were confident about their future. A deep and prolonged recession will be a liability."

https://www.nationalreview.com/2020/...tings-decline/

This echoes what I just said in a previous post. How Trump handles the coronavirus between now and election day, and how the economy reacts to his handling, will be the major factor to his reelection chances.
Old 04-11-2020, 11:22 AM   #28
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Speaking of inane

Quote:
...Trump supporters, like you...
Funny that. I was asking you about Joe "Place Holder" Biden and his quals and you retort with you deranged Trump supporters. Why is that exactly? Missing a little substance in your Biden world?
Old 04-11-2020, 01:30 PM   #29
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
Funny that. I was asking you about Joe "Place Holder" Biden and his quals and you retort with you deranged Trump supporters. Why is that exactly? Missing a little substance in your Biden world?
In another thread I went into fairly great detail on the issues put forth by Biden that I support. Healthcare, immigration, the economy, etc. I included a link to Biden's website and I support his position on most issues.

And at no time have I referred to Trump supporters as "deranged". Anymore than I think I have TDS for not supporting Trump.
Old 04-11-2020, 02:12 PM   #30
bb1961
Valued Poster

Quote:
I will continue to say that as of today there is no indication that the opinion that Biden has mental problems has impacted the voters. If you have anything at all to counter that statement other than your opinion, please present it. Trump's approval rating is dropping. Biden's margin in the polls over Trump is rising. Your statement that undecided and independent voters will decide the election is correct. We won't know how that plays out until November.

I'm not sure why you are singling out me as a voter. Biden,assuming he is the Democratic nominee, will win the popular vote in 2020. Do you disagree?

Maybe the debates, if they occur, will have a major influence on those few undecided voters. There will be no way to know. In my opinion how Trump continues to handle the coronavirus will do much more to determining who will win in November than 2 or 3 debates.

I'm not singling you out as a voter, I'm singling you out because YOU are the only one on this board that thinks this 17 seconds of gibberish by a presumptive presidential nominee doesn't matter. He won't de able to debate a kindergartner...these debates with be a one were he won't understand the question much less how to answer it. I asked you before after I posted a couple a dozen article of BOTH political parties and you had no answer to any of the links.

I asked you to link just ONE article that refutes ANY of those links and you didn't because...they don't exist. We'll be waiting till hell freezes over before you have ANYTHING to back up your ridiculous claim...he isn't fit to ever mentally fit to be a trash collector??

The topic of the THREAD is...can anyone decipher this word salad.
https://twitter.com/i/status/1248118312828977153...and your answer is as always...NADA!!

Thanks for decoding the 17 seconds...deflection as always.
bb1961 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women