Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 252
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70407
biomed160517
Yssup Rider59911
gman4452921
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47518
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37079
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35336
Mojojo33117

Old 02-02-2012, 01:52 PM   #181
robin hood
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
OK Eienstien, tell us how bringing the Keystone pipeline into this country will lower our fuel prices a t the pump if we ship the finished product out of this country.
WTF, budman can't answer remarks to his own posts or do you just have an opinion on everything?
robin hood is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:03 PM   #182
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

Increases in supply in the world market will lower prices.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 02:14 PM   #183
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post
+1
And as Whirlaway pointed out, if the U.S. is cut off from a foreign market, the Keystone Pipeline could be turned for domestic use.
Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post
The Keystone Pipeline is one of many steps we should take to being more energy independent; true the supplies might be refined and shipped out of the country, but in time of need they could easily be used domestically. In addition, having more exports makes us a stronger (financially) country.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:18 PM   #184
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
that is a fact. But the price will drop no matter who Canada sells it to. All it is doing is keeping some refinery workers employed. Not a bad thing. But it has nothing to do with us getting off ME oil. You forget I am for it. I just would like the facts to come out and not all these myths.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:31 PM   #185
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Seriously? Daryl Hannah, et al. live in Omaha?
This is simple too.

Whirly posts on this site. I responded to his post.
You post on this site. I'm responding to you.

When Daryl Hannah posts on this board, maybe she'll have a group rate.
Now she advovates for the state's right to chose their own course. You used to think that was a worthy endevour.

You're pissed because a conservative state doesn't fall for the bullshit spread by the petroleum companies
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 05:33 PM   #186
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

I'll admit, I'm conflicted about this. I hate playing into the hands of the oil companies, because I think they are responsible for our inability to find and exploit alternative energy sources. But I also hate to see so many people out of work, and this would provide some jobs. And I don't see what the big deal is about going around the aquifer. Just go around it, it's not impossible or cost prohibitive.

So, in retrospect, I'm not sure where I come down on this.
Old 02-02-2012, 08:31 PM   #187
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by Munchmasterman View Post
This is simple too.

Whirly posts on this site. I responded to his post.
You post on this site. I'm responding to you.

When Daryl Hannah posts on this board, maybe she'll have a group rate.
Now she advovates for the state's right to chose their own course. You used to think that was a worthy endevour.

You're pissed because a conservative state doesn't fall for the bullshit spread by the petroleum companies
“With a presidential election less than a year away, key Obama advisers are reportedly growing increasingly nervous about losing supporters if they approve Keystone XL.”
http://www.cbsnews.com/8301-201_162-...test-pipeline/

You’re a Harlequin fool if you believe Obama is acquiescing to the wishes of Nebraska’s Republican Governor Dave Heineman or other, native Nebraskans.

Obama is pandering to the likes of Daryl Hannah and her ilk: Bill McKibben and May Boeve of the 350.org, Fred Krupp of the Environmental Defense Fund, Michael Brune of the Sierra Club, Frances Beinecke of the Natural Resources Defense Council, Phil Radford of the Greenpeace, Larry Schweiger of the National Wildlife Federation, Erich Pica of the Friends of the Earth, Rebecca Tarbotton of the Rainforest Action Network (‘Rain forest’? In Nebraska?), Gene Karpinski of the League of Conservation Voters, Margie Alt of the Environment America, Kevin Knobloch of the Union of Concerned Scientist; plus, Mark Ruffalo, Robert Redford, Margot Kidder, et al.

Check their addresses! They are not from Nebraska any more than you are from Kansas, so quit clicking your gaudy crakows together while ‘hoping’ and 'wishing' things different! Not only are they not from Nebraska, they are solidly against a pipeline – any pipeline – anywhere; Nebraskans just want Keystone XL rerouted. So take your bullshit elsewhere.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 02-02-2012, 11:22 PM   #188
gnadfly
Account Disabled

Anyone notice that the Democratic narrative has changed "Green Energy" to "Clean Energy?" Like the change from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" I believe the public tide is turning on hopeless Unicorn Technology and re-embracing proven fossil fuels.
gnadfly is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 06:53 AM   #189
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
Anyone notice that the Democratic narrative has changed "Green Energy" to "Clean Energy?" Like the change from "Global Warming" to "Climate Change" I believe the public tide is turning on hopeless Unicorn Technology and re-embracing proven fossil fuels.
Tell the folks of Nebraska that they should just STFU. They are Republicans. They object to this going through an sensetive portion of their state.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 07:55 AM   #190
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So because they are Republicans they should have no say in what goes on in their state. Yes, being Republican means they are too stupid to think for themselves, and need the Democrats to make decisions for them. Thank God we have Democrats! It's so much easier when we have the government doing all our thinking and decision making for us.
Old 02-03-2012, 08:46 AM   #191
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

Quote:
So because they are Republicans they should have no say in what goes on in their state. Yes, being Republican means they are too stupid to think for themselves, and need the Democrats to make decisions for them. Thank God we have Democrats! It's so much easier when we have the government doing all our thinking and decision making for us.
They (Neb GOP state legislatures & Dems too) are the ones who did not want the pipeline built through their aquifer!

Let us look at the facts here. I am not trying to be partisan.

I get plenty of chances to do that elsewhere!

The pipeline company fuc'd up. They were trying to save a buck. They should have planned for going around this water source.

Is it a political football? Yes, I have never denied that.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 08:56 AM   #192
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Asshole! LOL! YOU made it partisan by saying Nebraskans should STFU because they are Republicans. God, you are funny!
Old 02-03-2012, 12:44 PM   #193
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I said then you should tell them to stfu. You need
to learn to ask if you have trouble understanding wtf I have to say.
WTF is offline   Quote
Old 02-03-2012, 01:06 PM   #194
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by WTF View Post
Tell the folks of Nebraska that they should just STFU. They are Republicans. They object to this going through an sensetive portion of their state.
This is what you said. Deny it all you want, but you're speaking out of both sides of your big mouth with the little brain.

I was caught in a mistake in another thread, and I admitted it and clarified it. You'd think someone more objective, more tolerant, more intelligent, more moral than I would do the same thing. I guess not. That's why I love this place! You make me laugh.

Old 02-03-2012, 02:50 PM   #195
WTF
Lifetime Premium Access

I have been very clear on my thoughts on this subject. If you are having trouble understanding me then you need to take off your blinders....
WTF is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women