Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160524
Yssup Rider59914
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47526
pyramider46370
bambino40312
CryptKicker37080
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35341
Mojojo33117

Old 07-23-2010, 07:32 PM   #1
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan
Kiss My Ass!

User ID: 20698
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Why Do Guys Prefer Independent Girls to Agency Girls?

Hi all,

It's me Morgan. I have noticed in my few years as a provider that guys here in Dallas really do not care for agencies. They prefer indy girls. I want to know why.

We independent providers take a lot of liberties. We don't have anyone to answer to. It seems like agency girls would be more reliable and professional. What do ya'll think? Thanks!!

XOXO,
Morgan
!!Sexy Erotic Morgan is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:35 PM   #2
Red Tex
Valued Poster

Encounters: 51

There have only been a couple of reliable agencies on the board. It seems to me that pimps run the ones in the phone books and classifieds.

I do prefer agencies, especially Private Connections. You can see what is availible and when. One does not have to plan ahead.
Red Tex is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 07:56 PM   #3
LazurusLong
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

My own biggest concern?

And this is even when a girl has someone else (an unknown) screening and booking for them.

IF the person I'm about to get naked with is not doing her own screening but rather someone who is only getting paid, that person who is only getting paid is not the one who will be getting arrested if the screener screws up and lets a cop through the screener. I personally feel that it gives the provider who has a screener, especially a screener like in the past where dirtbag guys have skirted through, a false sense of security when it comes to clients.

I also want the person with my screening information to be the one naked in the room with me, not someplace else collecting it.

It is why an agency such as PC that has been around so long or now, P411, is the best thing since sliced bread in the hobby. yes, they may not be foolproof or 100% guaranteed, but they are certainly better than what has been around in the past.

EDIT TO COMMENT after I read TGO's post.

Yes, the blowing up the phone issue also. Some agencies will call when there is 15 minutes left then 10, then 5 and then ring again and again and again. REAL pain the ass.
LazurusLong is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:05 PM   #4
lisa.lisa0302
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 1877
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

No middle man. Direct contact....I think
lisa.lisa0302 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:20 PM   #5
TheGiftedOne
Valued Poster

Encounters: 3

Most agencies call the lady when the hour is up. That was always in the back of my mind and was a bit of a distraction. I know they do so to make sure the girl is okay, but an irritation for me nonetheless.

I have to say Gina at Private Connections runs a good shop though. Along with Elliott Bay in Seattle probably one of the best in the country.
TheGiftedOne is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:47 PM   #6
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 128

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGiftedOne View Post
Most agencies call the lady when the hour is up. That was always in the back of my mind and was a bit of a distraction. I know they do so to make sure the girl is okay, but an irritation for me nonetheless.
Same here. On the woman's side, not having to share the $$ would be the main motivation. If she keeps more of the cash, and I get to enjoy a more relaxed atmosphere, it's a win-win.

We're fortunate that Dallas seems to be an easier market for an indy to make a living. Don't know why, but I think both sides benefit.
TinMan is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2010, 08:59 PM   #7
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I'm self employed, as well. I think people who are solely responsible for their livlihood are more apt to be customer service oriented. I also feel that there are already too many people with their hands out for a piece of the money that I make.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:46 AM   #8
LuckJack
Account Disabled

Encounters: 32
My ECCIE Reviews

Agency/ PIMPS by any other name, studio/Brothel by any other name, too much management too many girls not there because they want to be.
LuckJack is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 08:48 AM   #9
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Why pay two (or more) people when only one person is doing any real work? In some businesses you can't avoid this, but in this one you definitely can.
Randall Creed is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:13 AM   #10
RoDunn
Valued Poster

Encounters: 67

I like both. For me, it's all about the lady. If she's a great provider, I don't care if she's Indy or works for an agency. One benefit of a good agency is the convenience. When I suddenly get the urge in the evening, it's usually easier to reach an agency to see whether or not they have someone available who I want to see.

But it has to be a really good agency. I've been a client of several great ones over the years and they took good care of me.

When you get the urgeI get the urge
RoDunn is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 09:19 AM   #11
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

Legit agencies seemed to be overpriced because of the agency's cut.

I was down in Austin and called an agency - I paid $$$$ for something I could have paid for $$.
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 02:06 PM   #12
smiley
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 2
Default Why Do Guys Prefer Independent Girls to Agency Girls

I try to not to start my posts with "It depends", but it really does in this case. There are great, reputable agencies such as Private Connection, and studios such as Southern Comfort, but in general, I don't like agencies because of the quirky rules which can seriously diminish the illusion of passion between customer and provider. It's like having a chapperone.

I've had an agency make 3 phone calls to the provider during a session to make sure I had already paid, that everything was going okay, and then another one to say that the time was up. When were in the middle of 69, I suggested she let the call go to voicemail, but she told me she wasn't "allowed" to let it go to voicemail. Independent providers have more discretion about how they handle their business.

Also, when you call some random agency like "College Cuties" in the yellow pages, there's no accountability for the performance of the provider that shows up. Aside from a description by the agency, you don't know if you are going to get someone that's seen 5 other customers that day, and really doesn't have her heart in it, or someone who makes you believe she is really happy to see you. Because the providers don't care about branding their own names, I find they are more likely to provide ho-hum service.

Years ago, all we had were the agencies in yellow pages, and free weekly magazines. ASPD and ECCIE have made it so much easier and safer to pair providers and their faithful customers. Other than scheduling, I don't see the benefit of an agency.
smiley is offline   Quote
Old 07-24-2010, 05:08 PM   #13
sfdavesf
Valued Poster

Encounters: 60

Independents seem to be more open to MSOG. I found Agency girls to be more of clock-watchers.
sfdavesf is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women