Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Austin > Coed Discussions - Austin
Coed Discussions - Austin Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 264
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 247
Top Posters
DallasRain70408
biomed160545
Yssup Rider59915
gman4452927
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47532
pyramider46370
bambino40313
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35351
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-23-2013, 02:29 PM   #226
Annef
Account Disabled

User ID: 82364
My ECCIE Reviews

Do you not know what "Shoo" means? Be gone...stop embarrassing yourself! Unless playing with me is getting you lots of business...well then I guess carry on.

Stop embarrassing myself, oh my goodness. That one is mine too, sorry, it just is. I own it. you can have the whole old age shaming if it makes you feel any better. That one's all yours, babe. I don't give it a shit about it anyway; its cheap. Beneath me. but the whole "little dude thing" is mine. Your whole "shoo" thing is just another variation of that. Admit it. I don't know why I'm still here, but as it looks, I'm gonna continue.
Old 09-23-2013, 06:04 PM   #227
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Quote:
Originally Posted by Annef View Post
Do you not know what "Shoo" means? Be gone...stop embarrassing yourself! Unless playing with me is getting you lots of business...well then I guess carry on.

Stop embarrassing myself, oh my goodness. That one is mine too, sorry, it just is. I own it. you can have the whole old age shaming if it makes you feel any better. That one's all yours, babe. I don't give it a shit about it anyway; its cheap. Beneath me. but the whole "little dude thing" is mine. Your whole "shoo" thing is just another variation of that. Admit it. I don't know why I'm still here, but as it looks, I'm gonna continue.
Geeeez....your like a sticky booger. Just can't get rid of you! Since you really have nothing to say....your handle? I don't get it? My best guess is that's the sound that comes out of a kitty after its been pumped full of Slamdango air! Is that it? Do you own that sound as well?
Old 09-23-2013, 06:24 PM   #228
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Encounters: 63

Old 09-23-2013, 07:09 PM   #229
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

Old 09-23-2013, 11:13 PM   #230
Little Monster
Valued Poster

Encounters: 109

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Always bring forward a perspective I would have NEVER thought possible. Really missed you Rick.

So basicly if Little Monster was doing his job.... none of these shitty threADS would be happening here in COED.

What do you have to say for yourself... Little Monster?

What can I say, so many pretty feet to rub, only one Little Monster. Trust me if I had anything to do with the amount of shitty threADS there would be at least one on page 1 at all times not cause I like em, I just get a kick out the folks who go ape shit over them.
Old 09-24-2013, 12:25 AM   #231
Austintatious Lilly
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 2800
My ECCIE Reviews
Cool

Quote:
Originally Posted by Little Monster View Post

What can I say, so many pretty feet to rub, only one Little Monster. Trust me if I had anything to do with the amount of shitty threADS there would be at least one on page 1 at all times not cause I like em, I just get a kick out the folks who go ape shit over them.

Darlin...It's NOT The ThreADS That I Go - As You

Say It - "APE SHIT OVER" - BUT The NINNIES

That Post In Them!!!!!!!

I Am JUST SAYIN"!!!!!

Old 09-24-2013, 08:41 AM   #232
Zhivago52
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

It's a Meyers - Briggs thing. Most people are bipolar to a degree. How one acts out depends on one's awareness and self discipline.
Old 09-24-2013, 01:24 PM   #233
Still Looking
BANNED

Talking

I assume you mean...

Myers & Briggs

http://www.myersbriggs.org/

I use to think bipolar was a provider seeing two guys for one session.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:46 PM   #234
Annef
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Geeeez....your like a sticky booger. Just can't get rid of you! Since you really have nothing to say....your handle? I don't get it? My best guess is that's the sound that comes out of a kitty after its been pumped full of Slamdango air! Is that it? Do you own that sound as well?
Oh sweetie, you just called out and you're upset. I understand.
The fact that all you can do is insult is a sign that you have so much to say? If you must know, I just made a decision to out jackass you on this thread. Just trying to outlast all of your ridiculous insults and other shaming tactics. I don't care, I can respond as long as you can. You're whole persona on this board seems to based on the idea that if you insult louder and longer that you win. And it may work, as long that's the strategy, you probably will win. Acting like a jackass is all yours. You own that.
Old 09-24-2013, 05:50 PM   #235
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Still don't think it will effect his wallet . You on the other hand remains to be seen .
Old 09-24-2013, 05:57 PM   #236
Annef
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Still don't think it will effect his wallet . You on the other hand remains to be seen .
Yawn.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:10 PM   #237
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Yawn all you want girly , we will see . Bet you're running specials soon .

So did you catch this Anne ?

*********** XXX x's & o's + You************
So I'm gonna be ready all week for some xxx action. I offer full service appointments in Austin Texas. I'm close to all major highways at 183 & 35. I'm an independent, stress and drama free provider. I like what I do and I like to keep it that way.My clients are attractive respectful men that don't come to me for any other reason than to feel better than before they came. I'm 29,.beautiful, fit and active. My showcase has current photos and other helpful information. Choose well, be safe, have fun, and I hope you will make my lucky day. I work by appointment days as well as evenings. You're better off calling, I don't check my pm very much. Bye bye xoxo Kennedyslove {314} 606-3002

You're being seen as weak and vulnerable by your fellow providers . All they gotta do is start showing that they care about potiental clients more than you !
Then poor little Anne gets no appts .
Old 09-24-2013, 06:34 PM   #238
Annef
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Your preoccupation with my business is disturbing. Seriously, Rick, get outside of the house every once in a while.And I'm just not trying to get a dig in; I worry about you sometimes. I really do. You don't seem like a terrible guy.

I hate to throw in the towel. Kind of feel like i"m on a stupid radio contest where the last ones with their hand on the truck wins the truck. and I'm doing it even though I knew it's a stupid contest, and that I don't even want the truck anyway....but, I think I do have to stop with adolescent, booger comments. I mean, really, still looking did you just call me out on being like a child earlier. See, that's why you don't own that one. It's just doesn't work when you use it. Stick with what you know. References to boogers are all yours!

Continue, you win. Threads all yours. Talk amongst yourselves.
Old 09-24-2013, 06:48 PM   #239
rockerrick
Account Disabled

Hahaha , see if you knew me you'd know I'm fairly tan , that doesn't happen inside a house . I'm also not fat , because I'm usually doing something active outside . After all I'm from So. Cal , where you don't sit on your ass all day eating BBQ . So worry all you want I'll be fine
Old 09-24-2013, 06:52 PM   #240
fun2come
You'll Love My Nuts!

Encounters: 118

Quote:
Originally Posted by rockerrick View Post
Hahaha , see if you knew me you'd know I'm fairly tan , that doesn't happen inside a house . I'm also not fat , because I'm usually doing something active outside . After all I'm from So. Cal , where you don't sit on your ass all day eating BBQ . So worry all you want I'll be fine
Did you just insult all of the South, Cali Boy?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women