Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Coed Discussions - Dallas
Coed Discussions - Dallas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Old 10-07-2013, 10:36 AM   #16
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Encounters: 92
Default POSSIBLE SWING CLUB ISSUES

Have any Providers who frequent swing clubs been recognized as a provider by another provider or hobbyist at a swing club? How was it handled in your situation?

If a hobbyist is there with an extremely horny provider who wants to swing with other patrons(male and female) at the club, are hobbyist comfortable giving her free rein to pursue her desires if he doesnt hook up with another gal?
whitechocolate is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:00 AM   #17
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

I got recognized this weekend at 13th floor by another provider.. She was cool about it, we ended up chatting for a little bit. I had to shush her a couple of times, cause she said a couple of things within earshot about the hobby.

One thing I learned. Take a provider who could pass as a wife/GF. The 40 something white guy with the 22 year old black/japanese girl raises a few eyebrows..
Iron Chef is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:25 AM   #18
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Iron chef, how was she cool about it? if you were there with a non provider, would it have created any problems? Was she there with another hobbyist? Did you do anything with her besides chatting?
I have found it really doesnt matter who you go with as there are many mixed couples of all varieties and nobody seems to care. People dont ask questions and keep their thoughts to themselves. Who cares what they think? As pointed out, you are there for uninhibited fun. In fact the more you stand out as a couple, the more enticing you may be to others to swing with.
Old 10-07-2013, 05:54 PM   #19
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Quote:
Originally Posted by whitechocolate View Post
Blinkq, I have been with Naughty Nina several times. You are right, she is as naughty as they come and at the 13th floor on a friday with lots of wild couples, single women and men, she is a sight to behold
I think to be with her, a hobbyist or any man needs to be in his alter ego as well at a swing club setting so that neither is held back in satisfying their wildest desires. I personally have a couple of alter egos. One is very prominent when I am with Naughty Nina. I think to get the most out of a swing club setting, a hotttt totally uninhibited free spirited alter ego like Bliss's Naughty Nina is a necessity. Would love to hear more from others about their alter egos at swing club settings
Please do share.......sounds erotic and well we're all perv's!
Mojojo is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 06:32 PM   #20
whitechocolate
Valued Poster

Default NAUGHTY NINA aka Bliss at the 13th floor

I didn't want to write a review at this time. Bliss describes her alter ego Naughty Nina as a highly seductive, insatiable "slut". Last friday we went to the 13th floor as we had done a couple of other times around 10pm. Naughty Nina was wearing a see through fishnet very sexy outfit with no bra so her long erect nipples were poking through. We had a few drinks and hit the dance floor. Nina loves to dance. When Nina dances, she is like a seductive, irresistible siren beckoning all to cum taste her sweet nectars and be tempted for more. All eyes were soon on her. I should note that Naughty Nina and Bliss are both outstanding dancers who know how to move and, in the process, show off all their curves in a very inviting seductive manner. Couples, men and women approached her to dance and explore that gorgeous curvy irresistible inviting body that soooo ignited their passions. Few can resist the seductiveness and soon many were inviting her to one of the back bedrooms for further "fun". The "fun" part will remain a mystery. Naughty Nina and I were together at all times for all activities. We were never separated. Bliss is a gorgeoussss, extremely sensual, sultry, super horny(off the chart sexual energy) mature woman with a wild and kinky side. Her curvy sexy body that turns on clients is well documented in her reviews. Her beautiful eyes are sexually hypnotic and she just exudes a high level of erotic energy unlike other providers. Naughty Nina combines all that Bliss has to offer with an extremely lustfull erotic passion and a super high sexual appetite that cant be matched. To be with Naughty Nina is to be totally consumed by her erotic desires leaving you totally sexually satiated. We stayed till exhaustion and left at 130am fully satisfied. All I can say is that both Naughty Nina/Bliss are off the chart hotttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttt and the 13th floor experience with her is not to be missed. I will repeat as often as possible.Having a wild alter ego that is totally free spirted and open is a must and that is Bliss!!!!!
Old 10-07-2013, 08:35 PM   #21
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

Whitechocolate gets a little excited and tends to over react Lol
Only true part is I couldn't get off the dancefloor!! Music was really good
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 10:16 PM   #22
Bliss of DFW
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 121703
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by blinkq45 View Post
This Naughty Nina that you speak about, I think I've met her before. She is uninhibited in her seductive ways and as naughty as they come. The more I think about it Bliss, I am certain that I've cum upon her once or twice .

I would love to encounter her again, so do let me know how I can get reacquainted with this Naughty Nina...maybe I can meet her at the 13th floor!!!
Blink I was just being facetious...I do not have multiple personalities but I do have multiple desires and one is popping your swing club cherry

I'm ready when you are...
Bliss of DFW is offline   Quote
Old 10-07-2013, 11:40 PM   #23
skydiver
Account Disabled

Encounters: 59

I've wondered... I know Collette is the old Iniquity, and from what I can tell through searches on here and the 'net, it's generally one of the better places to go, insofar as better looking people. I've been to one before but can't remember which one it was, I think it was in a hotel. Anyhow... looking at Collette now, it almost seems like it's geared towards being some sort of dance club instead? Is there on-premise activity allowed and is it very common? I've been wanting to take the civi FWB, but I can't get a feel for how the place is.
skydiver is offline   Quote
Old 10-08-2013, 08:58 AM   #24
Iron Chef
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Skydiver,
Its very much a dance club, but there is still alot of fuckin going on in the back! It is easily the 'nicest' of the clubs. The theater room, the voyeur room, hell, all the rooms are my favorite!
Take your civi FWB, and have a blast! Its BYOB, and you have to pay for setups and mixers.

IC
Iron Chef is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women