Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40276
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2010, 02:13 AM   #16
DallasGuy21
Registered Member

I don't understand. Why is confirming a like experience or stating a different experience in a comment necessary? If you had a similar or different experience shouldn't that be shown in your own review? Wouldn't people be more likely to write their own review if they couldn't comment on others reviews?

As for asking questions couldn't that be done through a PM? Isn't the answer to the question really the part that benefits everyone rather than the question itself? If the answer to your question is relevant to everyone why not have the person who posted the review be the only one able to reply to his thread so he could share the additional details. CanDo01 mentioned concern that his PM box might get full from questions on his review. How many questions do you expect to get on your reviews? I generally don't see more than one or two actual questions asked about a review in comments.

If comments are really necessary why not at the very least make all comments on reviews BCD only? or maybe just default to BCD? Often times BCD information is revealed by people who ask questions about something said in BCD or post an agreement with something mentioned in BCD.
DallasGuy21 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2010, 07:56 AM   #17
Fiero
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I understand where the OP is coming from but I doubt restricting the comments will ever happen even though it should. Too many like the drama or the chance to validate that they too made her "O" too many times to count, or the opportunity presented to befriend women going through a bad review mega thread. That said, this site has very few bad reviews...there must not be any issue and we should all be glad everything is going so well

Most people do not complain when they receive bad service...studies have shown that for every complainer there are 26 others who don't. The reasons vary but are well documented. In our world a bad review is a complaint...so it should be expected that for every bad review there are others who agree and had a similar experience but did not write a review. You can see this in bad review drama threads where others who were not willing to write a review will step forward and say...same thing happened to me. Usually to help some poor bastard, brave or dumb enough to write a bad review, who is under siege from his "brothers". The reaction that comes with a bad review is a barrier to bad reviews being written. The comments facilitate bad reactions. It's not a matter of having the balls to write a bad review, it's who needs the hassle of a 75 post review discussion because you had a bad time doing something you may not feel that good about doing in the first place. The reviewer has had his bad, not to be repeated experience, it's the rest of us that need that information. The thanks they often get for doing something that is of NO BENEFIT to the reviewer is to get a raft of shit from both sides of the equation.

The irony is that the ladies that leap to post a rebuttal and the guys who leap to defend their damsel in distress are the ones who make the issue from a mole hill to a mountain...sometimes a mountain range. Vindictive bad reviews that are inaccurate should be challenged and removed...but otherwise comments don't serve any purpose except for the guy who comes behind and adds the pictures...his posts I like.

The comments are a barrier to reviews being written...good or bad. Over my years in the hobby, the value of the information in reviews has dropped and continues to do so. You guys can swing your dicks and call people pussies...because we're men and we try to take any issue and get it down to someone being a pussy... or you can ponder that maybe people here for fun, recreation and relaxation don't care to take the risk that they will become the star of drama of the week because they said the wrong provider wasn't stellar for them.

Ads stand without comments and I'm sure we've all seen ads we wanted to comment about....reviews are no different. An ad is a providers sole view on services offered, reviews should be a hobbyists sole view on services received.
Fiero is offline   Quote
Old 09-12-2010, 08:38 PM   #18
stevesanderson
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

I just post an accurate account of what happened during a session and let the chips fall where they may. I would not be posting a review if I did not have a thick skin. Some believe my reviews and some don't.

If you plan on posting a negative review, keep in mind that some providers will not see you if you use your handle when booking. Some providers will not take the chance that you'll post an negative review. And that is why you don't see many negative reviews.

Also keep in mind that the replies you see on a review are just a small subset of the hundreds of people reading your review. Not all members would back up the comments made in reviews.

I welcome comments in my reviews - they are very telling as to where members stand on the Knight fence: white, black, or straddling.
stevesanderson is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 12:51 AM   #19
Misty.Rain
BANNED

User ID: 36294
My ECCIE Reviews

My whole thing is I will not see any one who doesn't have reff. and there are people on here that are not who they say they are. The people I see on a normal bases are very happy with me. I LOVE MAKING A MAN HAPPY. Any one can say what they want to. I HOPE THEY ARE TELLING THE TRUTH but if I can n ot verify you I can not see you. I have to protect myself.If you can't understand I'm sorry.
Misty.Rain is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 03:14 AM   #20
Beagle
Valued Poster

Encounters: 25

@MistyRain - I think you've misunderstood the topic of this thread. You are talking about references for clients by providers who can vouch for the clients. This thread is about reviews that clients write for providers, pertaining to how the session went.

Comments for reviews are useful for:
1) other guys to share their own experiences, if they had chosen not to write a full review of their own
2) making enquiries if certain details in the review need clarification
3) identifying fake reviews

Look at the reviews at TER where no comments can be inserted - do you think they're better than the reviews here on ECCIE?

I have to agree that BCD contents of reviews are often leaked by other posters who comment within the review. It's a good idea making the comments BCD by default. A "negative" consequence of that would be that members without premium access would not be able to post comments, unless it is possible to keep only comments by premium access members BCD. Those without premium access will only be commenting on details that weren't shared BCD, and so would not risk leaking any BCD information.
Beagle is offline   Quote
Old 09-13-2010, 01:35 PM   #21
TinMan
The Grey Knight

Encounters: 127

People don't read, or don't remember, every review or comment written about a woman. Among other things, comments allow folks to summarize their own experiences and refer the reader to their own review for further information. I can't tell you the number of times I've been informed of something else that has been written about a woman from comments made on another's review.

Also, there have been times where I accidentally left off information in my own review, and my memory is triggered by the newer review. Since we aren't supposed to bump old reviews (and I might not want to anyway) mentioning it in the newer review is another way to get the information out there.

BTW, I find it interesting that the guys responding to this thread who have relatively high review counts seem to have no issue with comments. Perhaps the rest of you aren't reviewing because of the damage comments can cause (e.g. Disclosure of ROS comments). I'm a proponent of allowing credited reviews in the Lounge, as ASPD allowed towards the end. Perhaps that would satisfy some of your concerns.
TinMan is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women