Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 08-09-2010, 10:53 AM   #1
ZR1-Man
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3
Default Review Comments-Honesty

I have been around here for a short while, was on ASPD for a few years as well. I would think this has been suggested but if not, why must there be comments on reviews? As long as there is flame throwing at the person writing a negative review, you will not get them. I would say 99% of the posted reviews are positive, that is highly improbable. The honesty of a bad review when deserved would help others make a decision about that provider. If people want to make comments about a provider, let them do it in her weekly ad threads. The review section should be just that; a place for a guy to write an honest review about his experience, good or bad.
ZR1-Man is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:53 AM   #2
Tetas
Perineum Access

Encounters: 8

+1

Love the idea.
The "that-a-boys" and "been there done thats" really don't add anything to the review for me, and the f*ckin WK's just about ruin the whole point of writing up your experiences.
Tetas is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:09 PM   #3
T-Can
Account Disabled

Encounters: 39

My opinion:

It's because the pros out weigh the cons. Even though a lot of comments on reviews are just mindless dribble, some have merit. When I do reviews, I would rather have a hobbyiest post a question in the comments than fill my pm box up with questions unless it's something they don't want out in the open.

These pertinent questions in the reviews also answer questions for other hobbyiests so they would not have to ask them.

I believe comments on reviews are a necessity.
T-Can is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:23 PM   #4
daty/o
Valued Poster

Encounters: 73

I intend to write a review, good or not so, for every session I have and there is too much available talent to "double dip" with any regularity, so that should not be a problem. I get the impression, however, that a lot of sessions go unreviewed for whatever reason. As such, any information about the current habits of any particular provider is a valuable tool. Me too's and +1's just serve to reinforce, if you will, the validity of the info in the review, good or bad. Some reviews leave alot open to interpretation.
daty/o is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 12:52 PM   #5
looiecypher
Account Disabled

Encounters: 94

I see it as a very simple solution.If you feel you should write a bad review then have some balls and do it.
No amount of comments from other guys I don't even know would stop me from doing so.
I look at what some folks call flaming of the negative review writer and see nothing like that.
For the most part the positive comments are just that , comments about the provider saying they had a good time with her.
How is that flaming the reviewer? I see just as much Black Knightery going on with a negative review.lots of guys piling on with comments such as me too, or I would never see her now etc. etc.
How is this different? It isn't.
The comments , all of them are to be used as an information tool to help us decide who to see.

If a WK starts slamming the reviewer by calling him names ,etc. then that is wrong. Simple opinions about why you like the girl ,are not.
looiecypher is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 02:44 PM   #6
ZR1-Man
Gaining Momentum

I don't like WK's or BK's. My personal opinion: I do believe more negative reviews would be written if there were no comments on the reviews. I do not read most of the comments anymore, to much garbage that does not help make a future decision.
Old 08-09-2010, 04:27 PM   #7
Boom Boom
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

^, It sounds as though you have your solution....read the review portion, nothing else, & move on to the next review.
Boom Boom is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 06:45 PM   #8
puro
Registered Member

I very much like your suggestion, ZR1-Man. There is little to no value with comments on reviews. It gives the white knights a chance to pile on.
puro is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 07:37 PM   #9
ZR1-Man
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Boom Boom View Post
^, It sounds as though you have your solution....read the review portion, nothing else, & move on to the next review.
The issue with that is it you do not get the negative reviews..everytime there is one, the guy catches it from all sides, from people who were not there. What is the value of that?
Old 08-09-2010, 09:47 PM   #10
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1-Man View Post
The issue with that is it you do not get the negative reviews..everytime there is one, the guy catches it from all sides, from people who were not there. What is the value of that?
Some of have the ability, after reading comments to cull the WK'S from others, sites like TER, don't allow comments... maybe You and Your Twelve posts might be happier there.....some of Us, apprieciate the comments, good and bad,...This isn't the most active SHMB by accident.

Of course Vbulliten sells software that You could buy and start Your Own site.....let Us Know how works for Ya.........
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 09:59 PM   #11
Col. Zodiak
Account Disabled

Encounters: 37

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZR1-Man View Post
Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet!!

Who are you writing the review for, the provider or the hobbyest?

You WILL get the WK who thinks that the provider's shit don't stink, that comes with the territory. And you will get the hobbyest who will send you a thanks for saving their money.

There is no easy solution.

IF you want to please all the women all the time, you will wind up as pussy-whipped as you would if you were married.

I do not write a review every time a see a provider just because I do not have anything to add to what is already out there. I will if I feel something special happened that my brethern could bennefit from. And if the goods are not as advertised, I will write to let the guys know about that.

All the ladies depend on us, the hobbyest, for their money. We, the hobbyest, depend on each other to spend our money wisely. Anything other than a truthful rendition of our experience deminishes the value of this board.

In other words, to put it bluntly, grow a set!!

I now return you to your reguraly scheduled programming while I finish my 20 year old Scotch and Habano.

The Colonel
Col. Zodiak is offline   Quote
Old 08-09-2010, 11:50 PM   #12
Tony Gambino
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Col. Zodiak View Post
Sometimes you just have to bite the bullet!!

Who are you writing the review for, the provider or the hobbyest?

You WILL get the WK who thinks that the provider's shit don't stink, that comes with the territory. And you will get the hobbyest who will send you a thanks for saving their money.

There is no easy solution.

IF you want to please all the women all the time, you will wind up as pussy-whipped as you would if you were married.

I do not write a review every time a see a provider just because I do not have anything to add to what is already out there. I will if I feel something special happened that my brethern could bennefit from. And if the goods are not as advertised, I will write to let the guys know about that.

All the ladies depend on us, the hobbyest, for their money. We, the hobbyest, depend on each other to spend our money wisely. Anything other than a truthful rendition of our experience deminishes the value of this board.

In other words, to put it bluntly, grow a set!!

I now return you to your reguraly scheduled programming while I finish my 20 year old Scotch and Habano.

The Colonel
COL, I wish this site had a thank you button, class act SIR...
Tony Gambino is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 12:48 PM   #13
TexRich
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by CanDo01 View Post
My opinion:

It's because the pros out weigh the cons. Even though a lot of comments on reviews are just mindless dribble, some have merit. When I do reviews, I would rather have a hobbyiest post a question in the comments than fill my pm box up with questions unless it's something they don't want out in the open.

These pertinent questions in the reviews also answer questions for other hobbyiests so they would not have to ask them.

I believe comments on reviews are a necessity.

If there was a button with a salute or some shit like that I would punch it, LOL....
TexRich is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 05:20 PM   #14
rgbRand
Registered Member

Review comments have their ups and downs. They should be used by other members confirming like experiences or asking questions, not for starting arguments. The way I think of it is that if you go to Three Forks and they serve you food from IHOP are you going to give them a good review? Hell no. The members here are a system of checks and balances since there is no other quality control and we don't have a BBB to file complaints to. Yet, honesty comes into play. Both the providers and clients can lie, but how do you stop that? Also, I know for a fact some providers have 'male' accounts here to get premium access so they can read the ROS tag. Clients should be able to be honest and not worry about the repercussions and backlash by the provider.

One bad review isn't going to kill a providers business, but if the provider blacklist you in whatever circle they are in the client is screwed. This is pretty unfair especially if the provider has malicious intent (scams, ripping off the client, etc) and sees someone say something they don't like. We all know EVERY provider is YMMV even if they don't state it, so if you write reviews - write about it.
rgbRand is offline   Quote
Old 08-10-2010, 08:43 PM   #15
Guest082216-1
Account Disabled

Encounters: 17

Post your review and ask the mods to close the thread right away. You can control your thread at least
Guest082216-1 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women