Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Dallas > Questions for the Staff - Dallas
Questions for the Staff - Dallas Ask questions of your local staff here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 09-30-2015, 03:04 PM   #16
Starboi08
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by motor View Post
and Drake you seem like a kiss ass.....go make an appointment with her and get on with it, ever heard the saying "get a room" ijs
OK and who the fuck are u and why do you care? Mind your business son.
Old 09-30-2015, 03:37 PM   #17
Guest071118
Account Disabled

Encounters: 5

OK everyone. Keep on target with what the OP asked.
Anymore derailing of thread will lead to some points.
Old 09-30-2015, 04:07 PM   #18
motor
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 61

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake777745 View Post
OK and who the fuck are u and why do you care? Mind your business son.
I could be your daddy boy if the dog didn't beat me over the fence...

sorry bob
Old 09-30-2015, 04:48 PM   #19
hardthrob
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

Gotta love the eccie threads lol
Old 09-30-2015, 05:34 PM   #20
blowmypop23
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tara Evans View Post
Aww blowpop i wouldn't blow you a grand. Dont get mad because i said no to your pm about fucking you without a condom.
Fucking hilarious, I'm already on record stating I wouldn't fuck you for free. Not with a condom and not even without a condom. Please oh please produce any pm sent from me. You can even block out anything important that could get you pointed. You can't because I've never pm'd you. A matter of fact I ignored the pm you sent me saying lets get together. That's how little I think of your service.

I see your game now, anyone who says anything you don't like is fat or a drunk, or trying to bareback you.

Sad, real sad. You have so many lap dogs, you really should let one of the smarter ones post for you.

For the op, I change my mind. Post the review, there are enough to people on here who know how full of it this provider is so your review will help save newbies from the same poor service.
Old 09-30-2015, 05:50 PM   #21
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

User ID: 679
My ECCIE Reviews

Just rtm you.
Old 09-30-2015, 05:52 PM   #22
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

We're done here....this section is titled "Questions to the staff". The member asked the question and the staff answered, discussions belong in the discussion section please reserve this area for member assistance.
Old 09-30-2015, 09:56 PM   #23
jay2kk2
Valued Poster

Encounters: 29

WOW
The fuse is short here.
Yes I was a little pissed BUT I did not ask anyone for a free session.
And I was careful to NOT name any of the caring and compassion filled gentle women who have taken the time to give thoughtful and meaningful answers for the question I posted.
But I understand business is business and any threat to lower the earnings is a threat indeed. Oh and I never put any threat into my question to the provider I PM'ed it was more of a very detailed question (yes I was pissed)
But now that a few have added to my question I have to ask a deeper question for all older gentlemen, in this providers response she pointed out that I was fat (a little I admit) and I couldn't get it up (also a little true as I felt rushed and it was hot at her incall) anyway this is getting a little long but my basic question has to do more with 'customer service', do all fun providers view any gentleman with 24 extra lbs. onboard (yep, 24 lbs. and I checked the bmi to see how bad of shape I was in) to be fat? And if indeed we are fat or even fatter than me should all guys who are overweight just drop off eccie? Is eccie only for fit, trim rich younger guys who also happen to enjoy paying for these services rather than just getting a regular girlfriend?
If you read my reviews I try to write decent reviews when asked by providers. The provider I saw was for certain 'out of my league' (every guy dreams right) and it was a mistake on my part to try to stay and work thru the issues I was having, but no I wanted to finish my time at bat like most guys would. Take note sweet girl if you read this the reason I did not ask for a free session is because going 0-2 wouldn't have made it any better. Hard to believe but I learn from my mistakes. But really calling me fat, ouch that's a low blow (no pun intended) you could have said just about anything else mean but us big people know we need to eat less and exercise more (is calling a fun gal exercise?)
Old 10-01-2015, 12:18 AM   #24
Mojojo
Aficionado

Encounters: 114

Sounds like you have a story to tell jay. Perhaps a review would be worthy.
Old 10-01-2015, 05:53 AM   #25
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

The low blow was when you talk about my kids on the board.
Old 10-01-2015, 05:54 AM   #26
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=Mojojo;1057259623]Sounds like you have a story to tell jay. Perhaps
Old 10-01-2015, 07:27 AM   #27
jay2kk2
Valued Poster

Note sure but to make sure I keep it positive and as I am always willing to help another traveler on this road we call life I turn to one of our most trusted resources.

http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Twins

On another note I felt so ashamed of being big boned (you know fat, I wish the other bone was big then maybe I wouldn't be in this fix) that I just had to call one of my ATF fun friends and asked her if I am truly the biggest boned client she has, after a long silence she told me not to worry as long as I have cash (and I share my fresh made brownies with her) she is good to keep seeing me. Everything after the last comma was made up she said I don't even make the list of big boned clients. Is big boned politically correct or is there another more correct term I should be using when I tell a new fun friend that I'm 5'9" and 207 (I have been so upset at being outed as fat with a random ED issues and damit I try not to sweat) anyway I've had ice cream and fresh brownies and gained another couple pounds.
Old 10-01-2015, 07:56 AM   #28
Alyssa Marie
Account Disabled

User ID: 167905
My ECCIE Reviews

jay2kk, do you want to write a review? or do you want to act like a child and have people join your pity party or boycott your pity party?

if your original question was "how long do i have before i write a review" then you would have some credibility.
but you whined, and whined... and still whine. you already wrote the review in your first post.

tara came back with who she is. like it or dont like it, i kinda like her personality.
you shined with some more whininess...

why not just move on?
Old 10-01-2015, 08:26 AM   #29
jay2kk2
Valued Poster

No I never wrote a review, I never named a provider. However my long winded question was hijacked and now we ok with fat shaming, shaming ED issues and OMG sweating in a session.
No that was never on the table, it was a simple question that I wrote in an insensitive way late at night and then the anger was unleashed in a public thread. Would any man here get away with such shaming here on a woman a female member ... not a chance. The thread could have ended after the mod answered it, but would you allow me to say nasty things to you in a public thread and say nothing?
Old 10-01-2015, 08:28 AM   #30
Tara Evans
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Alyssa Marie View Post
jay2kk, do you want to write a review? or do you want to act like a child and have people join your pity party or boycott your pity party?

if your original question was "how long do i have before i write a review" then you would have some credibility.
but you whined, and whined... and still whine. you already wrote the review in your first post.

tara came back with who she is. like it or dont like it, i kinda like her personality.
you shined with some more whininess...

why not just move on?
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women