Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 263
sharkman29 251
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70415
biomed160564
Yssup Rider59929
gman4452928
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47545
pyramider46370
bambino40322
CryptKicker37081
Mokoa36486
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35368
Mojojo33117

Old 02-18-2020, 03:04 AM   #331
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by friendly fred View Post
That is a sentence fragment - who's losing their brain cells?

Also, you are off topic!

Kobe was someone who made a very bad decision and paid the price. OK for him - but gross negligence concerning his daughter (whom he clearly loved) by failing, narcissist that he was, to adequately ensure her safety per his parental obligation to protect her. It a permanent stain on his "legacy".
Junior McCain doesn't comprehend the concept of the responsibility for outcomes from decision making ... he fills in spreadsheets with numbers others provide for him and tags it with a disclaimer!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:12 AM   #332
LexusLover
Valued Poster

Quote:
Inadvertent VFR (visual flight rules) into IMC (instrument meteorological conditions)
Have you ever flown into ..... "IMC" while operating within "VFR"?

Have you ever done so in a rotor aircraft? And are you familiar with the flight rules for rotor aircraft? HISTORICALLY, the flight rules for fixes wing aircraft have been substantially different than for rotor aircraft. For good reason, also. Then there is the "celebrity factor"!

Are you plagiarizing the numerous articles on the internet that are speculating before any official report is released to the public AND before any followup investigation is completed to disclose those matters not included in the report... intentionally or otherwise.

That will give you some more time to look it up on the internet. Like Lucas!

Rules and speculation as to "why" this crash occurred fail to factor in the motivation for the pilot to make a dumb decision to fly into zero or close to zero visibility in varying elevations without any equipment on board to effectively maintain a safe distance from Mother Earth!

Unfortunately for the pilot worship of Kobe we will not be able to ask him why he risked all those lives by making such a dumbass decision. But I have been around "celebrity" and their insistence on "rule breaking" to maintain their image and portray their "superior" being .... such as ignoring the desires of a female and fucking her anyway regardless of whether she wants to fuck or not.

I'm headed into work! BTW: I'll be traveling under VDR after checking the weather!
LexusLover is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 03:50 AM   #333
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Of course I didn't work on President's Day. I work in financial services. We get every bullshit holiday off at the firm I work for.

As far as you working 60-70 hours a week, your old stupid ass should have chosen a better career. I'll definitely be done working for good before I even hit 50 years of age. Sucks for you. That's the beauty of America though; the smart people get paid a lot more than the dipshits

And stop acting like an emotional old bitch. It's not that serious. You made a stupid ass statement about a dead man's legacy and I just pointed out that it was/is a stupid statement. Don't get all fucking pissy and act like a bitch about it because I simply pointed out the obvious.
Lucas McCain is offline   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 05:19 AM   #334
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
he fills in spreadsheets with numbers others provide for him and tags it with a disclaimer!
Oh, I don't even do that. I have a lot of people working under me. I'm not wasting my time with that shit. LOL

I don't tag anything. My name is on everything already because it comes from my team. Are you really this fucking stupid? Are you stupid enough to believe that is how corporate America works? I'm responsible for everything my team does. It's not like I can just sign off anything and deny culpability by doing so. I'm responsible for EVERYTHING my team does because of (SOX) Sarbanes-Oxley.

Do you have anything to post that actually makes any sense? Just asking for a friend.

And why the fuck would I fill in numbers in excel if someone already provided them for me? I'm their boss. Don't you think I would make them put those numbers in the format I wanted? How the fuck does that remotely make any sense, you old dipshit? LOL
Old 02-18-2020, 08:19 AM   #335
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Default Confused babble in the ECCIE Political Forum? Say it ain't so!

Quote:
Originally Posted by LexusLover View Post
Have you ever flown into ..... "IMC" while operating within "VFR"?

Have you ever done so in a rotor aircraft? And are you familiar with the flight rules for rotor aircraft? HISTORICALLY, the flight rules for fixes wing aircraft have been substantially different than for rotor aircraft. For good reason, also. Then there is the "celebrity factor"!

Are you plagiarizing the numerous articles on the internet that are speculating before any official report is released to the public AND before any followup investigation is completed to disclose those matters not included in the report... intentionally or otherwise.

That will give you some more time to look it up on the internet. Like Lucas! (Really? LOL!)

Rules and speculation as to "why" this crash occurred fail to factor in the motivation for the pilot to make a dumb decision to fly into zero or close to zero visibility in varying elevations without any equipment on board to effectively maintain a safe distance from Mother Earth!

Unfortunately for the pilot worship of Kobe we will not be able to ask him why he risked all those lives by making such a dumbass decision. But I have been around "celebrity" and their insistence on "rule breaking" to maintain their image and portray their "superior" being .... such as ignoring the desires of a female and fucking her anyway regardless of whether she wants to fuck or not.

I'm headed into work! BTW: I'll be traveling under VDR after checking the weather!

If you think I plagiarized something, perhaps you'd like to tell the readership of this esteemed forum what it was, and from what source(s) you think it might have been purloined.

Please be specific!
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 02-18-2020, 08:43 AM   #336
Lucas McCain
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by CaptainMidnight View Post
If you think I plagiarized something, perhaps you'd like to tell the readership of this esteemed forum what it was, and from what source(s) you think it might have been purloined.

Please be specific!
He's not going to be able to do that. He is the idiot who he is. That will never change. He's just a chirping parrot that won't shut the fuck up.
Old 02-18-2020, 08:49 AM   #337
nevergaveitathought
Valued Poster

Default quit fighting please

enough pain to go around

two volleyball stars and their daughters killed

https://www.msn.com/en-us/sports/nca...sh/ar-BB105T7H
nevergaveitathought is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women