Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > West Texas > Coed Discussions - West Texas
Coed Discussions - West Texas Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 265
sharkman29 253
George Spelvin 248
Top Posters
DallasRain70437
biomed160705
Yssup Rider60042
gman4452944
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47625
pyramider46370
bambino40341
CryptKicker37094
Mokoa36487
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35446
Mojojo33117

Old 08-15-2023, 05:09 PM   #1
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Lots of misleading shadyness going on and here to clarify facts ep gents

So this is I want to say the third and fourth time in just a week I keep getting gents not acting like gentlemen and I will point out some facts, he said she said but its getting set straight right here anyone else has any other opinion, could careless as long as it's facts. Example.... Today I give the address exact address room number and nothing no one appears. Says he's outside.....I ask for a pic of the place he's at and send me some bogus pic of a car... Of course I'm gonna say bye and block you. Now I'm getting a no review like come on people shits getting old. Behave act right, be courteous, don't act shady don't say explicit stuff as i have asked like another wanna be gent the pendejo that dont want my pendejadas did when I never gave him the address because he spoke explicit I never booked him here goes his online bogus vents. Lol. Grow up and stop trying to spoil the fun lol. It sure hasn't made any negative impact on me but just decided to speak out on this. As for Me, I'm easy going you all know that and for me to be a waste of time I sure have alot of yes lol but make it a valid not some made up shit as revenge for your messing up. Vent over... Enjoy this titty Tuesday what is left of it babes
Celestedoll915 is offline   Quote
Old 08-15-2023, 07:14 PM   #2
Celestedoll915
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 390031
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Update, guy was at the wrong place and now says if I see him he will admit he was wrong and edit the false review lol....yea no thanks lol again huge reasons why providers like me don't like to see new clients and enjoy our regulars. Guys please keep this in mind and remember always to treat your providers good
Celestedoll915 is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 12:46 AM   #3
jan-w
Premium Access

Encounters: 69

Are you sure you gals want to see regulars? Whenever I try to make repeat appointments, they always suggest other ladies I should see.
jan-w is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 09:31 AM   #4
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by jan-w View Post
Are you sure you gals want to see regulars? Whenever I try to make repeat appointments, they always suggest other ladies I should see.
Sounds like you need to take a hint, dude.
ElBandido is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 09:39 AM   #5
ElBandido
Valued Poster

“Behave act right, be courteous, don't act shady don't say explicit stuff as i have asked…”

It’s simple as that. Well said.
Old 08-16-2023, 10:21 AM   #6
oneeyedmounstro
Premium Access

Encounters: 127

Seeing regulars but still advertise publicly? Ain't that a double standard? If just seeing regulars then say so in the ad...everyone takes a gamble when hobbying unfortunately.
oneeyedmounstro is offline   Quote
Old 08-16-2023, 10:41 AM   #7
ElBandido
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by oneeyedmounstro View Post
Seeing regulars but still advertise publicly? Ain't that a double standard? If just seeing regulars then say so in the ad...everyone takes a gamble when hobbying unfortunately.
Where did she say that she’s only seeing regulars? She expressed why she prefers regulars.
Quote:
… again huge reasons why providers like me don't like to see new clients and enjoy our regulars.
Now I’ll brace for the “wHiTe KnIgHt” comments.
Old 08-16-2023, 08:15 PM   #8
WillyH90
Premium Access

Encounters: 5

I’m sorry ya gotta deal with douchebags. This city of El Paso has so many negative bad losers since I moved here a year ago compared to Dallas.

I wish I was a regular with ya. It’s always been my wish to book with ya but can’t because I don’t have local references unless ya count the club and all the ladies know that can vouch for me (plus traveling clients).

Regulars are regulars that have that bonding trust. That’s the best part of the biz.
WillyH90 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women