Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 246
Top Posters
DallasRain70404
biomed160475
Yssup Rider59896
gman4452916
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47503
pyramider46370
bambino40307
CryptKicker37078
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35317
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-20-2011, 10:42 AM   #16
MsElena
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 3063
My ECCIE Reviews

Everyone has the right to their own opinion and they have the right to be offended or not by something said or a joke told. Its their body, their mind, hence their right.

To insult someone because they don't see things the same way as you doesn't help make your point. It only takes away from the valid points you may have had.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:48 AM   #17
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

I am equal opprotunity offender. I make fun of everyone. You apparently go searching for a reason to get offended. You calling some Neanderthals, Toms and Lackeys may offend others but I guess that is OK since you have been self appointed as the overseer of all things offensive.
Old 01-20-2011, 10:54 AM   #18
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

Maybe I am too young to get it, but I didn't find it offensive or funny. I am not easily offended so unless we are talking about children or animal abuse, I really don't get upset about too much lol.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:21 AM   #19
guest010313
Account Disabled

User ID: 48112
My ECCIE Reviews

Dr. King had a sense of humor, just because he died young doesn't negate that. "Terrible" in the context of the thread was more a comment on the quality of the joke (wordplay of any sort is usually "groan" type funny) than a comment on the man.

I've met Coretta Scott King, I was raised in a multi-ethnic household, and I still think that poster is funny.

If people find it offensive they are simply projecting their own views onto other people and I think it speaks volumes about them. I don't assume people are racist, and AMAZINGLY I find that many things can be interpreted in many ways.

That being said, I have tried to avoid getting into a whole long thing because seriously people, if you have to argue about LOLCats you need to get a life.

You want to be offended? Here you go, but I still think it's funny.

Imagine how bad it could actually be.................if I was pulling stuff off 4chan I'd probably have to move.
Old 01-20-2011, 11:24 AM   #20
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 55719
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't think it's funny.

I DO think it's corny.

I think the subject should be dropped already.

Obviously some find it offensive so why keep talking about it?
Old 01-20-2011, 01:36 PM   #21
thorough9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Some people find it offensive and it was meant to offend, but the Good Ole' Boys and Gals of KC like to throw rocks and hide their hands. The new disclaimer is, "I have a ______ ______", "My ______ is _____", "I've told this joke to other ______ people and they laughed", therefore i have license to say ________ offensive crap and because I can find a few others like me to agree with me, we can argue that it's really not that offensive, snicker, giggle. The same people come up with a list of talking points and avoid all logical discussion - hence the adage, "arguing with fools".

But, it should be dropped. This is the wrong forum to argue anything other than CBJ v BBJ and those who provide the latter get a free pass for just about anything, be it looks (Short-limbed and Pudgy w/muffintops), dress (outdated Fredericks of Hollywood fishnets and church-shoes), or attitude. Consider it dropped.
Old 01-20-2011, 01:40 PM   #22
charlestudor2005
Valued Poster

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by Naomi4u View Post
I don't think it's funny.

I DO think it's corny.

I think the subject should be dropped already.

Obviously some find it offensive so why keep talking about it?
This is an adult board. Lots of subjects here with lots of people with different viewpoints. Especially on political, economic or public policy issues. I'd say there's a lot of give and take, but it's more like a "take no prisoners" discussion.

One of the things that makes this a neat place is the ability to post (almost) any comment within the board rules. If you're too thin-skinned then maybe you need to be looking elsewhere for you entertainment.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:01 PM   #23
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I ...couldn't....care... less.
Old 01-20-2011, 02:39 PM   #24
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Some peeps get a leeeetle bitter when they don't pass screening.

Just sayin'
Old 01-20-2011, 02:53 PM   #25
Budman
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 19

Quote:
I ...could....care... less.

How much less could you care?
Old 01-20-2011, 03:04 PM   #26
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

again...

Quote:
I ...couldn't....care... less.

Hmmm I dunno... just though we should get back to talking about.. sex.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:42 PM   #27
guest010313
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh no! A single thread that hasn't been hijacked with sex talk! Better fix that.
Old 01-20-2011, 04:49 PM   #28
Naomi4u
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Old 01-20-2011, 06:09 PM   #29
thorough9
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by SillyGirl View Post
Some peeps get a leeeetle bitter when they don't pass screening.

Just sayin'

I've never called you, Never will. You're not my.....type. I've only been screened once in my lifetime by a beautiful, young, AA lady with an exquisite body - not an ounce of fat anywhere, no love handles, toned caramel thighs, long silky legs, taut D-cups, juice-laden chocolate blackberry-sized tips, ass to die for, everything firm, , tight and in place, - but i digress - I met her in Mississippi. She loved my accent. We made it a movie date. Great F'n movie that was well worth the admission. I used to see her quite often. Speaking of movies, There's something about watching a low-budget, B-movie that everybody has already seen that's a bit.....unsettling, especially Drive-Thru's. I prefer Independent Films, Sneak Previews, and such. I never quite acquired a taste for the cult classics. They're old, well-worn, and filled with bad acting and less than stellar performances. What's really funny is when a B-movie is released and marketed as a a summer smash. Sure, they get glowing reviews here and there - ever read the back of a horrible movie's box. But that's part of the problem. The average movie-goer is easy to please. I'm an aficionado -I like fine wine and Beautiful movies. Sure, I'll throw a few nickels and dimes together to get out and ocassionally see a B-movie, but it's usually out of boredom. I've seen quite a few movies in my time, and I've lived long enough to watch them come and go. See, movies have a limited shelf life, and long after the B-movies have come and gone, I'm still around to go to the next one. See that's the thing about movies: When they first come out, People pay $15.00 to go and see them. After a while, they lose interest and the movie goes to Blockbuster $3.99 for four nights and when they're no longer profitable, they're discarded or moved to the big discount bin and then they're in a yard sale and you'd be lucky to sell 4 for $1.00. I guess that if i were in the movie business and was trying to market my B-movie as a Blockbuster, I'd target the average movie goer too and hope that i'd be able to get over on them - that by the time that they caught on, i'd have made my profit and gone. Gotta Love the Movies.

Sorry, I digressed.
Just sayin'
Old 01-20-2011, 06:21 PM   #30
Selena Romano
Account Disabled

User ID: 47235
My ECCIE Reviews

Omg is freaking funny
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women