Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Main Discussion Forum - National
Main Discussion Forum - National General discussions, but not limited to your local scene. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 373
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70398
biomed160392
Yssup Rider59879
gman4452896
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47479
pyramider46370
bambino40296
CryptKicker37070
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35251
Mojojo33117
View Poll Results: Are Romantic Dinners Before Sex A Good Idea?
Hobbiest - No, it slows me down 30 34.88%
Hobbiest - Yes, it builds up the anticipation 39 45.35%
Provider - No, it slows me down 4 4.65%
Provider - Yes, it builds up the anticipation 13 15.12%
Voters: 86. You may not vote on this poll

Old 05-08-2011, 02:27 PM   #16
pickupkid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 77

the only dinner I need is pussy
pickupkid is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:33 PM   #17
pipefitter73
Account Disabled

Encounters: 79

Quote:
Originally Posted by rrabbit6926 View Post
I say dinner after the BCD. That way you build up your hunger .
I've tried it both ways and dinner after the session is the way to go for me. If I eat a meal beforehand it slows me down. But if I abstain from dinner before the session, the session is better it seems.

Kind of like when I played football and we would eat our pregame meal 4 hours before the game because its easier to play and perform on an empty stomach.
pipefitter73 is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 03:47 PM   #18
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Default Try this!!

BCD - then dinner - then more BCD - then breakfast and then a soft kiss good bye!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 05:36 PM   #19
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree with Rabbitt on BCD before the dinner. It does make it harder for someone to do the dinner date in same town as you live in if your married. I would say the dinner date is cheaper in the long run than seeing someone at there hourly rate.
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:27 PM   #20
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 21422
My ECCIE Reviews

I do more dinner dates than any other package choice on my website, and it's always after bcd. My rates are quite reasonable for public time and the dinner packages start at a min. of 3 hours, so there is plenty of time for both. I don't much mind if it goes over with drive time either.

I can't relax and enjoy dinner knowing I have to perform for 90 min. to 2 hours after, so I simply don't deal with it. I like to make sure the guy gets his full time bcd, then we can relax at dinner without worrying.

As for "dinner being more money for the provider," well so is play time lol. If you can't get along with her at dinner or over drinks, I doubt the sex is going to be that great anyway. Many guys can't perform like circus monkeys and enjoy the companionship aspect of the hobby as well. For those who do, it is affordable.
London Rayne is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 06:45 PM   #21
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

I disagree with the notion that dinner is more $$$ for the provider. Maybe I was unclear when I brought it up. The money aspect is actually more money spent by the client with some of it going to the restaurant. I'd never begrudge a provider on her rates for certain packages.

London, I like your approach to the public time and BCD time. At least it is more reasonable than what some other providers advertise. Usually the ones I noticed are in large metro areas and I assume the dinner and playtime locations are relatively close in terms of proximity-- maybe even at the restaurant at the hotel as most downtown hotels have a restaurant in them.

BTW, I do have this fantasy of meeting a provider at a bar for drinks and then retiring for BCD activities. It is my fantasy of meeting a stranger and picking her up. Obviously, I can only fantasize about this. Either that or indulge in the fantasy when I am far, far out of town by myself and not associated with meetings or a trade group.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 08:24 PM   #22
Fort Worth Punk
Valued Poster

Encounters: 12

I said no because, more often than not, I do not want to taste what the lady had for dinner.
Fort Worth Punk is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:29 PM   #23
Ed Highlight
Valued Poster

Default We have a winner!!

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
I can't relax and enjoy dinner knowing I have to perform for 90 min. to 2 hours after, so I simply don't deal with it. I like to make sure the guy gets his full time bcd, then we can relax at dinner without worrying.....
No need to worry dear, we can eat later....too!!
Ed Highlight is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #24
heidilynnla
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 9583
My ECCIE Reviews

I like my 4 hour dinner dates. I agree that play, dinner, then more play is fabulous.
heidilynnla is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 09:36 PM   #25
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cpalmson View Post
I disagree with the notion that dinner is more $$$ for the provider. Maybe I was unclear when I brought it up. The money aspect is actually more money spent by the client with some of it going to the restaurant. I'd never begrudge a provider on her rates for certain packages.

London, I like your approach to the public time and BCD time. At least it is more reasonable than what some other providers advertise. Usually the ones I noticed are in large metro areas and I assume the dinner and playtime locations are relatively close in terms of proximity-- maybe even at the restaurant at the hotel as most downtown hotels have a restaurant in them.

BTW, I do have this fantasy of meeting a provider at a bar for drinks and then retiring for BCD activities. It is my fantasy of meeting a stranger and picking her up. Obviously, I can only fantasize about this. Either that or indulge in the fantasy when I am far, far out of town by myself and not associated with meetings or a trade group.
Somebody has been watching, When a Man Loves a Woman lol. "Can you do me a favor and pick up my dry cleaning...you see I am a pilot and just found out I have to fly out."

Oh Ed, let us eat!
Old 05-08-2011, 09:37 PM   #26
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fort Worth Punk View Post
I said no because, more often than not, I do not want to taste what the lady had for dinner.
Ummmm...how do you know she did not eat 10 min. before she met you?
Old 05-08-2011, 10:01 PM   #27
shorty
On Extended Hiatus!!

Encounters: 8
My ECCIE Reviews

London. . . Isn't that what that Marlboro and gum is for.LOL
shorty is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 10:10 PM   #28
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by shorty View Post
London. . . Isn't that what that Marlboro and gum is for.LOL
Granted, but she could have easily gobbled up some chicken fingers on the way to him. No way to know either way lol.
Old 05-08-2011, 10:57 PM   #29
Cpalmson

Encounters: 98

Quote:
Originally Posted by London Rayne View Post
Somebody has been watching, When a Man Loves a Woman lol. "Can you do me a favor and pick up my dry cleaning...you see I am a pilot and just found out I have to fly out."

Oh Ed, let us eat!

London, I'm going to have to make a special trip to wherever you are at and let you indulge me in the fantasy. Too bad I had to work when you were visiting NW Florida.
Cpalmson is offline   Quote
Old 05-08-2011, 11:14 PM   #30
London Rayne
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I just did this for a guy trying to make his ex jealous lol. He made me stand at a bar in a super nice restaurant acting as if I were alone and depressed. Then once he saw me talking to another guy, he came over and ran some dumb line which I had to pretend to fall for. I gave him head in the elevator on the way up to the room lol. Needless to say, we did not eat before bcd...ok well I did!

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women