Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 12-17-2013, 02:20 PM   #31
littlerichard
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley88 View Post
Yes she did what was perceived as a threat on the boards. But when I actually talked to her, she never threatened me. Crowley79 is my old handle. I deleted it and later requested to be reinstated but they couldn't give me my old handle back.
Perceived ? I'm not a Rhodes scholar I read the post, it isn't perceived, she threatened you.
From the posts I've read, comments are made without mentioning anyones name, and all of a sudden she explodes and threatens people. Here hoping new members are careful and stay safe
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 12-21-2013, 12:41 PM   #32
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

If you keep digging and digging you will find that nothing is as it seems. For example at the time this "threat" occurred there was something going on with that provider that likely contributed to her blow up on these threads. And she graciously kept quiet about it. Despite the fact that people (me included) were putting her under the burner. And believe me this is NOT word of mouth, what I know is FACT (but the knowledge is for me only because it is highly personal in nature). I am NOT proud of my involvement back in March and I am NOT proud of my involvement of any of the past drama for that matter.

It HAS affected my ability to hobby and it HAS caused rejection (even from my most favorite providers). Oh snap I'm supporting RXO's theory about my BCD adventures aren't I? ;-) Well let me admit it right here and now. There is NOTHING special about me. The only thing special about me is I pay very generously. There you have it. No I am NOT "Dirk Diggler". This is a FANTASY after all. My reviews are 90% provider and 10% me. I am merely a dorky guy who has never had the real courage to do the things that I get to do in this hobby with some of the beautiful women I have met.

Food for thought. I have NEVER been offered a special. I guess only the best clients get offered those. ;-)

That's my Christmas gift to you RXO. I hope you enjoy it. Have a Merry Christmas!
Crowley88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:50 AM   #33
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley88 View Post
No I am NOT "Dirk Diggler".
Neither was Dirk Diggler, if the common rumor has any basis in fact. Supposedly Mark Wahlberg wore a prosthetic penis for that final scene in Boogie Nights.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 12-22-2013, 10:57 AM   #34
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Haha well then I should say I could never in reality be a good representation of the type of man the character Dirk Diggler represented for ladies BCD. It might be my fantasy but I fall far short of it. Is that better?
Old 12-24-2013, 09:56 AM   #35
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

And now I remember why I don't post like I use to LOL
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 12-24-2013, 10:45 AM   #36
Crowley88
Valued Poster

I can totally understand that. All this drama and confusion. You read things and you are like Huh? You are probably one of many who are the same. I apologize for my weird posts. I think it would be great if everything could get back to normal around here. We would all love to see beautiful ladies like you posting on here again. In fact no one posts here on Eccie anymore because ladies like you aren't posting anymore. It's a shame. But I can understand why you don't post and I respect that.
Old 01-02-2014, 09:55 PM   #37
Pilot Pete
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

Quote:
Originally Posted by Monica13 View Post
__ basically people are sheep >>>. Some of us on the other hand are not.
No, baby, you are certainly no sheep. Lioness, maybe ? certainly a talented MILF. I need less work and more play time. Give a holler when you will be around someday soon.
Pilot Pete is offline   Quote
Old 01-03-2014, 04:46 AM   #38
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Meow.....I will be sure to drop you a line real soon. I def miss seeing you.
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 01-14-2014, 03:33 PM   #39
politicsman
Registered Member

Interesting. They threw another M&G? When was that?
I agree with you on this. Last time when this blew up, I recall the discussion -- you raised good points. And RTP does have bad elements. It is really sad what happened to Sunni.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Soo I see Dive and Destiny are trying hard to get guys to become paid "verified" members.They threw another meet n greet attended by what 3 providers and maybe 7 guys.Same old tired group. Then Dive posts how the ladies that are active on the board go to m&g etc are the ones that should be supported.OH REALLY! What about the 2 that helped the board get started Lil Lexi and SweetNikki? They were run off the board by the bad element on there now.What support did Sunni G get when she was set up to be assaulted( see thread here "I GET BANNED") and I was ripped to shreds and called crazy when I posted my experience.
I've said it before and I'll say it again RTP is NOT safe for providers! Ladies don't be used to line Dives pockets.......
politicsman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women