Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 12-08-2013, 02:26 PM   #16
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by TonyDucks View Post
NOT ANOTHER RTP THREAD! PLEASE, GOD, MAKE IT STOP!
I don't see much posting happing anywhere.

If there is a better place where people can talk and share without getting bashed, please post it.

In any case, enough with this OCD bashing of other people and boards, its old, its tired.
bn_hot is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 05:18 PM   #17
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Eccie would be a better place for people to post! An actual professionally run board. ' Nough said.
Rxo is offline   Quote
Old 12-08-2013, 11:44 PM   #18
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

No board is perfect, every board has its own problems. ECCIE is not exactly "professionally run". The day to day management of each section of ECCIE is taken on by volunteer moderators. Most take their "jobs" seriously and try their best to moderate in an evenhanded responsible manner. But it doesn't take much digging here and other places "out there" to find accusations of very problematic behavior on the part of some. Here in the backwater St. Louis section we're lucky if the moderators check in every once in awhile so its more of a case of benign neglect. In the more active sections of ECCIE, moderators have more influence and thus have more temptation towards that behavior. Of course you probably don't know that Rxo, since you are so singularly focused on RTP.

Rxo, I would think if you are so dearly and deeply concerned about providers you'd be railing against ALL hobby boards. Hobby boards are almost exclusively patriarchal in nature. Set up in such a way to favor the male members "hobbyists" while subjecting the "providers" to "reviews" that are in their very nature demeaning to them as human beings. These reviews also by their very nature are graphic descriptions of illegal activity. Hobby boards and review sites are a way for MEN to try and exert control and influence on the providers and how those providers choose to conduct their business. Instead of depending on male dominated "hobby boards" providers should come together to form their own distinct communities of support. I go could on with my feminist slanted critique of hobby boards but I'll spare you all that for now anyway.

There is a whole forest out there Rxo, and you're just staring at one problematic single tree.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 02:34 AM   #19
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Agreed that all boards suck.I ,however, choose to focus on RTP with the small amount of energy I expend posting.
Rxo is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 08:28 AM   #20
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jannisary View Post
No board is perfect, every board has its own problems. ECCIE is not exactly "professionally run". The day to day management of each section of ECCIE is taken on by volunteer moderators. Most take their "jobs" seriously and try their best to moderate in an evenhanded responsible manner. But it doesn't take much digging here and other places "out there" to find accusations of very problematic behavior on the part of some. Here in the backwater St. Louis section we're lucky if the moderators check in every once in awhile so its more of a case of benign neglect. In the more active sections of ECCIE, moderators have more influence and thus have more temptation towards that behavior. Of course you probably don't know that Rxo, since you are so singularly focused on RTP.

Rxo, I would think if you are so dearly and deeply concerned about providers you'd be railing against ALL hobby boards. Hobby boards are almost exclusively patriarchal in nature. Set up in such a way to favor the male members "hobbyists" while subjecting the "providers" to "reviews" that are in their very nature demeaning to them as human beings. These reviews also by their very nature are graphic descriptions of illegal activity. Hobby boards and review sites are a way for MEN to try and exert control and influence on the providers and how those providers choose to conduct their business. Instead of depending on male dominated "hobby boards" providers should come together to form their own distinct communities of support. I go could on with my feminist slanted critique of hobby boards but I'll spare you all that for now anyway.

There is a whole forest out there Rxo, and you're just staring at one problematic single tree.
Good points, Jann. However, hasn't there been a couple of provider run boards in STL that have had problems as well?

To your other point- I don't post reviews here on ECCIE as I do not like to provide all the details that would seem to be expected. Really, when I read reviews, I don't really want to read of every detail that transpired over the course of someone's appointment. All I really want to know is if the lady is safe and conducted her business to high standards. As long as I know she's cool, I would prefer to discover the other stuff on my own if I decide to make an appointment. However, I realize my opinion is in the minority side of this issue.

Overall, I think ECCIE does it pretty well and the STL section does seem to be getting a bit more travel lately, but it does not dominate the market like it does in other areas I travel like DFW and KC.
LemMotlow is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 11:54 AM   #21
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemMotlow View Post
Good points, Jann. However, hasn't there been a couple of provider run boards in STL that have had problems as well?
Yes, but in general provider run boards are fairly rare. Plus some would argue that the provider run boards are slanted to favor the providers over the hobbyists, sort of the opposite of the critique of male run hobby boards.

I'm not saying I agree with either critique, just putting it out there for the edification of Rxo.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:01 PM   #22
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Jan you talk about patriarchy and misogyny and then state I need edification.Hhmm pot calling the kettle black.Why did you jump to the conclusion that I'm unaware of the sexual politics of hobby boards just because I chose to post about 1 board in particular? I still think Eccie however imperfect to be far superior to RTP.
Rxo is offline   Quote
Old 12-09-2013, 01:59 PM   #23
Modda
Ambassador

Encounters: 15

If you do not want to talk about RTP or not interested then pls stay off from this thread.

Rxo do you have any postings outside of this RTP. You have said once, twice, thrice, etc, ..how many more do you open on the same subject? Enough is enough, please don't spam the board with RTP junk.

Any personal attacks with result in getting points. Stay off the thread if you are not interested.
Modda is offline   Quote
Old 12-11-2013, 11:14 AM   #24
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

I post about RTP when there s something new and pertinent to report.
Rxo is offline   Quote
Old 12-15-2013, 04:10 PM   #25
littlerichard
BANNED

Default RXO Thanks

Just wanted to say thanks, in your attempt to keep people safe.

Your postings along with Monica, knowitall, longrun alerted me to sharpen my review/research skills. New guys be very careful, research back for months, not just weeks. Keep your info private if your crazy enough to take an unnecessary risk. Many other good providers in town.

Following the links back I understand why crowley is a little low key, she threatend him along with several others.

Clandestine marketing is one thing. Threatening and outing are a different story. Reviews can be manipulated

Seems like some are more interested in pimping the other board, instead of keeping people safe
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 06:50 PM   #26
oldman82
Registered Member

Default RTP

RXO it seems that you have a very deep issue with RTP and if you do that is fine.
All boards have issues and that just needs to be expected.
I have been on severel boards in the StLouis area and have found them very informative except the drama that some of the ladies have caused!
It is expected that the ladies compete for business and will cut throat other ladies to gain more business for themselves, however we hobbiest are not as dumb as some of you think we are as we do understand what is going on,
but to keep harping on the as you say the terrible so called experiences with RTP over and over again ?
You are a very attractive lady ,whr keep harping on how bad RTP is ???
You are or should be above bashing one of the better boards in STL even you feel otherwise.
oldman82 is offline   Quote
Old 12-16-2013, 08:56 PM   #27
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by littlerichard View Post
Just wanted to say thanks, in your attempt to keep people safe.

Your postings along with Monica, knowitall, longrun alerted me to sharpen my review/research skills. New guys be very careful, research back for months, not just weeks. Keep your info private if your crazy enough to take an unnecessary risk. Many other good providers in town.

Following the links back I understand why crowley is a little low key, she threatend him along with several others.

Clandestine marketing is one thing. Threatening and outing are a different story. Reviews can be manipulated

Seems like some are more interested in pimping the other board, instead of keeping people safe
No one has threatened me.
Crowley88 is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 01:47 AM   #28
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman82 View Post
RXO it seems that you have a very deep issue with RTP and if you do that is fine.
All boards have issues and that just needs to be expected.
I have been on severel boards in the StLouis area and have found them very informative except the drama that some of the ladies have caused!
It is expected that the ladies compete for business and will cut throat other ladies to gain more business for themselves, however we hobbiest are not as dumb as some of you think we are as we do understand what is going on,
but to keep harping on the as you say the terrible so called experiences with RTP over and over again ?
You are a very attractive lady ,whr keep harping on how bad RTP is ???
You are or should be above bashing one of the better boards in STL even you feel otherwise.
Above stating the truth? What does my looks have to do with it? It would be nice if someone could think of something new to say besides the "deep issues" and obsessed comments.Seriously it takes less than a minute to post and It's not that frequent so get a better line,please.
Rxo is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 04:59 AM   #29
littlerichard
BANNED

My apologies

Thought all the Crowley's were related

"I sincerely hope she is only threatening just me though"
littlerichard is offline   Quote
Old 12-17-2013, 09:18 AM   #30
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Yes she did what was perceived as a threat on the boards. But when I actually talked to her, she never threatened me. Crowley79 is my old handle. I deleted it and later requested to be reinstated but they couldn't give me my old handle back.
Crowley88 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women