Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 11-26-2013, 12:35 PM   #16
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Glad to hear it!
Rxo is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 02:45 PM   #17
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Rxo babe it was a sarcastic joke. Hence the word goons lol. He's got them goons meaning hobby trolls who will stop at nothing to discredit and ridicule anything you say.

But you forgot one thing. LE practicing as verified hobbyists. Hmmm interesting thought huh? And also one that can never be fully proven. But still scary nonetheless.
Crowley88 is offline   Quote
Old 11-26-2013, 07:19 PM   #18
Crowley88
Valued Poster

BUT, guess what?

LE as hobbyists was brought up by WORD OF MOUTH. Just like everything you brought up in your post. I've had providers brag to me about seeing judges and lawyers. Probably true. But it could be a crock of crap too. Lets state the obvious. Diveguy plays favoritism.

Check this out. He now blocks all unverified users from the member group lists. He also blocked me when I came back on RTP. At least until he let me be verified again. Then I saw "Diamond Ladies" group still existed. Maybe he was lazy and it wasn't removed. OR it became hidden and was still in effect. But he doesn't want people digging into that shit judging by how quickly he blocked me when I started pointing shit out. Its the nature of the site code base. I have seen other forums and they have the same structure. The only way he can hide it is block whole groups of members from it. If he so chooses he can reserve a "special" group for a member or members. They can either have reduced access OR they can have extra access. You can look at these lists to figure out if someone might truly be banned. Hmm interesting isn't it? I got banned soon after I began pointing it out. Shady I might say. I bet it's how a certain someone figured out who Divegirl was. ;-).

Oh and guess what? Hobbyist outed? Nope. Get your facts straight. It was a threat. It was extortion. Amazing how word of mouth can change it huh? There is more to the story trust me. You don't seem to care that a key player still hasn't resurfaced. Hmmm. I believe there was a reason the guy who was extorted was even more pissed at that guy than he was at the provider. He also never wanted this crap brought out in the open. A PROVIDER came out with it and all hell broke loose. There is always alterior motives it seems.
Old 11-26-2013, 09:52 PM   #19
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
If you mean Dive Crowley you and I both know he ain't got SHIT but a make believe kingdom.In reality his "kingdom" is a half assed little local board full of drama and bullshit where the members are trying to out ego each other with fantasy reviews and turn on one another on a dime.Providers come and go in a blink .Dive should get off the "She Joined!" chest thumping and realize they join just for another ad opportunity realize there's little to no business to be had and never sign in again.A few travelers that post everywhere might return but that's only because they do post everywhere.Every local who tries to keep the board active soon realizes the effort is so not worth the return. Very few are paying to be execs and I've heard from a lot of paid guys they are not re upping when their year is up.
Then there s the DRAMA! Bad actors allowed access to members personal info! Setting up other providers to be robbed etc.!Pimps with verified accounts! Providers with hobbyist accounts! Hobbyists using providers accounts! Make believe reviews! Promoting!Kicked off!
Let back on! So really it's a cesspit of bullshit and the only goon is Diveguy for running the thing!
I agree 100%, said very well indeed.
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 12:18 AM   #20
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Who cares about "more to the story" just another ego trip for people who want to be in with the "in" crowd.The details don't really matter just the fact that the wrong people have access to personal info is enough.The board is shit and everybody knows it.Now Destiny is shilling for money again and datenikki is doing the verifications.Anyone that pays to be verified on there is nuts.
Rxo is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:54 AM   #21
Monica13
Cock Whisperer

User ID: 178936
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

you mean to tell me people are paying to be verified? that's so wrong and needs to be stopped, i feel sorry for these guys if they do that!
Monica13 is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:34 AM   #22
MR.knowitall
Registered Member

And she is already back to posting instructions on how to join, pay and be verified (back to being DoucheGuys sidekick again). Hell, I'll bet she never was taken off the board in the first place. Would have been real easy to have her troll through the site all this time incog while pretending to be banned.
Rising to the top again fast, which means everyone is at risk the more privileges she gets. Guess there is no tolerance level at RTP, just whatever 'exit' DoucheGuy decides to get off on is the road to take.
MR.knowitall is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 06:45 AM   #23
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by MR.knowitall View Post
And she is already back to posting instructions on how to join, pay and be verified (back to being DoucheGuys sidekick again). Hell, I'll bet she never was taken off the board in the first place. Would have been real easy to have her troll through the site all this time incog while pretending to be banned.
Rising to the top again fast, which means everyone is at risk the more privileges she gets. Guess there is no tolerance level at RTP, just whatever 'exit' DoucheGuy decides to get off on is the road to take.
Yes MR.knowitall. And I know you are intelligent enough to know what I am talking about. I'm betting that would have been seen in the member group lists. Since she has everything intact, I'm betting he put her in a list outside of other providers. Guess what THAT isn't "banned" is it? You won't find Crowley or CarloMotave in any of those lists. I do wonder if Coach is still buried in there somewhere. Like I said you can get valuable information on those lists if you are allowed to see them. You won't get absolute info but you can at least see something that doesn't make sense and question it. I guarantee there are groups with certain members of the "in" crowd. Hell he created one before I was banned. It was a special verified only group that supposedly had Coach blocked. Supposedly Diveguy did this by putting Coach in a group called "Verified +". Hmm why did he call it that? Weird huh. Did he REALLY have blocked access in that group? Who knows. It's HIS word so we just have to trust HIM don't we?

And I'm sorry from my perspective (knowing the whole story of what happened with the "outing"). There is no fucking way she got her act together in just a few months. I am honestly rooting for her to get better. Am I rooting for her to get back into the hobby full force like before? Hell no. Everyone deserves a second chance. But that doesn't really look like a second chance to me. It's more like giving her back what she feels she deserves. And THAT ain't right.
Old 11-27-2013, 06:46 AM   #24
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Now read post # 9 again. ;-) ;-)
Old 11-27-2013, 08:37 AM   #25
Crowley88
Valued Poster

I shouldn't care and shouldn't be involved so this is my last post on the matter. Destiny Monroe is a VERY good provider. I've seen her once and I can say that with complete honesty. Fact is if her services sucked and she wasn't desirable, then no amount of showmanship or gamesmanship would help her. Guys see her because she can satisfy them. Hell she is good enough to do the job for me and any provider who has seen me knows just how hard that is. So I just say fuck it. If ANY of this drama and negative crap real, people will figure it out eventually. I actually wish Destiny Monroe luck. She has very loyal clients. Contrary to belief she can't practice mind control even though she advertises "mind blowing" experiences. Have fun and have a good holiday break everyone! ;-).
Old 11-27-2013, 12:20 PM   #26
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Crowley88 View Post
I shouldn't care and shouldn't be involved so this is my last post on the matter. Destiny Monroe is a VERY good provider. I've seen her once and I can say that with complete honesty. Fact is if her services sucked and she wasn't desirable, then no amount of showmanship or gamesmanship would help her. Guys see her because she can satisfy them. Hell she is good enough to do the job for me and any provider who has seen me knows just how hard that is. So I just say fuck it. If ANY of this drama and negative crap real, people will figure it out eventually. I actually wish Destiny Monroe luck. She has very loyal clients. Contrary to belief she can't practice mind control even though she advertises "mind blowing" experiences. Have fun and have a good holiday break everyone! ;-).
Wow Crowley who got to you? One of Their "goons"?
Rxo is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 01:18 PM   #27
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Nope lol. Nearly losing one of my most favorite providers got to me (got rejected back in August for a visit on my birthday week and it tore me to shreds). That's why I backed down. I needed the wakeup call anyway. Drama looks bad no matter what side you are on. Fuck I just saw a new provider recently. I saw her 6 times in 3 weeks lol. That's a new record for me. And you know what? No drama. For once I spoiled myself and rather than throwing ridiculous tips, I increased my visits instead. It works out for BOTH of us. Ain't that nice? I think so and the plus side she enjoyed all of my visits. I'd like it to stay that way.

None of this truly involves me. Until it does. I should just stay out of it.
Old 11-27-2013, 01:37 PM   #28
dorseto
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Wow Crowley who got to you? One of Their "goons"?
Don't assume Crowley88 (account started 4/29/13) is the same crowley79 (last activity 3/20/13 and account disabled)
dorseto is offline   Quote
Old 11-27-2013, 02:47 PM   #29
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Oh gee whiz! Yup you got me. Good work there Sherlock. Lol.
Old 11-27-2013, 02:50 PM   #30
Crowley88
Valued Poster

That was my twin brother. Crowley aka LongDickem.

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women