Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-16-2013, 11:05 AM   #106
little_lexi
Account Disabled

User ID: 105005
My ECCIE Reviews
Angry WOW!!

i guess i have missed A LOT being gone this past month.
LOL!!!

I know WAY MORE than i should know about the situation being mentioned and because of the rules for this board i will not post it publicly.

yet if anyone would like to know what i know please email me
and i will be happy to share the CRAZINESS!!!

LEXI-
Old 03-16-2013, 11:10 AM   #107
little_lexi
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

AND for those of you wondering, YES i have retired and for many reasons but the most important reason is i dont feel safe anymore and you CAN NOT trust anyone or any board for verification. so when you have clients using other providers as a reference because they dont want to give out personal info its really hard to decide what to do.

so i took the easy way out and quit.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:16 AM   #108
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Lexi, It's great to see you on the board. Funny that you popped up. I was thinking about you today. I'm sending my email now, babe. lol Can you send me a couple of pics to remember you by? lol I really do miss you. It
was always nice seeing your posts. I was really hoping to work something out to see you afterwards. You're
are a good one.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:28 AM   #109
little_lexi
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recapacitar View Post
Lexi, It's great to see you on the board. Funny that you popped up. I was thinking about you today. I'm sending my email now, babe. lol Can you send me a couple of pics to remember you by? lol I really do miss you. It
was always nice seeing your posts. I was really hoping to work something out to see you afterwards. You're
are a good one.
aww well thanks babe. ima check my email now and get back with you.
Old 03-16-2013, 11:36 AM   #110
crowley79
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Now Destiny is threatening Crowley and posting details of his actions on RTP that should be private.Now everyone can see the type of person that is verifying "mongers" .Does anyone want her to have access to their info?
I sincerely hope she is only threatening just me though. There are many things she could do to me. Food for thought. How many people think Destiny has personal information of people who chose to pay for things via PayPal on RTP? I bet anything she has mine and anyone else who has done the same with PayPal. I made that mistake. There are other possibilities as well. I hope she wouldn't stoop that low but it's already happened so the best I can do is be prepared for anything that might happen. There is more to the story than even Lexi is saying. Its not just Destiny involved in all of this.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women