Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-13-2013, 02:49 PM   #31
sweet.nikki88
Account Disabled

User ID: 141598
My ECCIE Reviews

I also would like to mention that I have talked with Ariel.. Her request to be takin off the site had nothing to do with the site or any of there members!
Old 03-13-2013, 03:12 PM   #32
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

She's probably scared to say otherwise.What reason did she give?
Old 03-13-2013, 03:13 PM   #33
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynatale View Post
I

Want

SEX !

That is all I have to say
Harlot!

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.nikki88 View Post
I also would like to mention that I have talked with Ariel.. Her request to be takin off the site had nothing to do with the site or any of there members!
Thanks for the update Nikki.
Old 03-13-2013, 03:19 PM   #34
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Something else I'm wondering who verified the guy that hurt Sunni?
Old 03-13-2013, 04:40 PM   #35
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172690
My ECCIE Reviews

There are nothing wrong with the members of rtp,the problem lies within the ladies section pf the board! , i will give more info,but my concern is will i be attacked again if i do so?
Old 03-13-2013, 05:02 PM   #36
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by SunniGambinoSTL View Post
There are nothing wrong with the members of rtp,the problem lies within the ladies section pf the board! , i will give more info,but my concern is will i be attacked again if i do so?
Wow... nobody shouldn't have to live in fear like that!!!!

I think you're not the first, nor the last...
Old 03-13-2013, 05:08 PM   #37
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
I know what happened was traumatic, but letting them "win" is not the way to go. It was a direct assault on you, but also one on your friends too.
that's your decision to make..get yourself better babe...
Old 03-13-2013, 05:11 PM   #38
Longrun
Account Disabled

Smile

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynatale View Post
I

Want

SEX !

That is all I have to say
I'll 2nd that......
Old 03-13-2013, 06:42 PM   #39
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172690
My ECCIE Reviews

I agree, i shuld not have to live in fear, but i think this goes beyond this guy fooling these providers, in my heart & soul i believe they sent him after me to scare me away! & yes, it worked. Imagine looking up at someone with there hands so tight around your throat uou think your going to die! I thought this man was going to ki me. My clothes weds covered in blood from where he slammed my head in ths door! Any provider willing to go to such legths to get rid of there competition has issues further than whay we can imagine! Yes, im gone! In texas & i will share whom these girls are when im ready & feel comfortable, but im ho.estly still a little scared of what else they would try to do! They are confrmed & 5 star girls on rtp
Old 03-13-2013, 06:53 PM   #40
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
I agree, i shuld not have to live in fear, but i think this goes beyond this guy fooling these providers, in my heart & soul i believe they sent him after me to scare me away! & yes, it worked. Imagine looking up at someone with there hands so tight around your throat uou think your going to die! I thought this man was going to ki me. My clothes weds covered in blood from where he slammed my head in ths door! Any provider willing to go to such legths to get rid of there competition has issues further than whay we can imagine! Yes, im gone! In texas & i will share whom these girls are when im ready & feel comfortable, but im ho.estly still a little scared of what else they would try to do! They are confrmed & 5 star girls on rtp
I feel ya Sunni.I'm just glad no one is attacking your integrity like they did mine. When Sunni feels the time is right everyone should believe her .She's been one of the best providers in St Louis and is known as a very honest person.
I hope you can find some peace in Texas Sunni.
Old 03-14-2013, 07:52 AM   #41
bn_hot
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
I'm just glad no one is attacking your integrity like they did mine.
Questions were asked of you, you never provided any details. You made accusations without backing them up.

By refused to be open with the community you may have contributed to another person being harmed. Way to go.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:39 AM   #42
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

I've been off RTP for a few days and didn't know about all this. I know that Ariel was getting more attention than I think she wanted, but didn't know about what happened to Sunni. Wow. Not sure what's going on with the Ladies section of the site, since mongers aren't allowed there, but I'm pretty stunned that something like this happened.

And Ryder, I don't know why you are obsessed with that site but you're really not helping.
Old 03-14-2013, 08:57 AM   #43
sweet.nikki88
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It is not so much the site as it is a few select people.. Like someone who was recently "Verified" was black listed over the summer for trying to rip off providers and dangerous behavior.. Not cool if you ask me.. I don't care what you do to redeem yourself.. As far as I am concerned it is all an act!
As I mentioned earlier.. Ariel leaving the site had nothing to do with RTP or its members!
Old 03-14-2013, 08:58 AM   #44
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

I want to know where the connection is in a visit by LE to someone getting beaten and robbed and blaming it on Ryder? ESPECIALLY when Sunni posted of having two solid verification's? Sounds like sour grapes, a guilt trip or just grasping for straws.
Old 03-14-2013, 09:01 AM   #45
sweet.nikki88
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

Oh and the various "Verified" guys that have only been on the site but for only a couple months some with 0 post and are not white listed.. Kinda funny to me!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women