Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40282
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-12-2013, 08:55 PM   #16
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recapacitar View Post
LMAO! Shhhhh. I don't want everyone else to know that.
Sure they do.More RTP fantasies....
Old 03-12-2013, 09:05 PM   #17
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

I love fantasies and I love jokes and you're the biggest one of them all. And you prove it every time you open your pie hole. Sometimes in life people need to grow up. When will you?
Old 03-12-2013, 09:57 PM   #18
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Ryder..what's with the "Evil Vendetta"?
You put yourself in the situation where the Police came knocking at your door...
You advertised that you were near the airport and plastered you face all over "Back Page" (everyday) for the Police to flash your mug to all hotels....and you were not the only one either. Other providers were shown the door to by LE.
Everyone else has moved on.
Take responsibility for your own actions instead of looking to blame and harass those who play it safe.
Now, I have never met you. And the way you have handled yourself with this, Im glad I have not. No need for the drama.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:06 PM   #19
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recapacitar View Post
I love fantasies and I love jokes and you're the biggest one of them all. And you prove it every time you open your pie hole. Sometimes in life people need to grow up. When will you?
You guys crack me up with the grow up b.s..How mature is it for grown old ass mostly married men to pay women in their early 20's to pretend to like them?
You can't really say much of substance to protect RTP so you resort to trying to belittle me.
No matter,the truth always wins in the end.Which is why only very few providers stick with RTP.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:19 PM   #20
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigstk01 View Post
Ryder..what's with the "Evil Vendetta"?
You put yourself in the situation where the Police came knocking at your door...
You advertised that you were near the airport and plastered you face all over "Back Page" (everyday) for the Police to flash your mug to all hotels....and you were not the only one either. Other providers were shown the door to by LE.
Everyone else has moved on.
Take responsibility for your own actions instead of looking to blame and harass those who play it safe.
Now, I have never met you. And the way you have handled yourself with this, Im glad I have not. No need for the drama.
This is a new thread please stay on subject which is RTPs fantasy reviews driving out newbie providers.
Old 03-12-2013, 10:38 PM   #21
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

RXO, I can't speak for everyone but I don't care if the 20 year olds like me or not , I just like to get the problem solved. Don't forget why you met most of the gown ass mostly married men. It's not like we came into your fortune 500 place of business.
Old 03-12-2013, 11:29 PM   #22
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Quote:
Originally Posted by Goodisntcheap View Post
RXO, I can't speak for everyone but I don't care if the 20 year olds like me or not , I just like to get the problem solved. Don't forget why you met most of the gown ass mostly married men. It's not like we came into your fortune 500 place of business.
Take notice that I am not the one that started the personal insults. My main concern is that newbie providers are warned about RTP.You may not care about being liked but others sure do and it's pitiful and really kinda sad.
I'm sure you can't see it but all the insults heaped on me only prove that there is a deep undercurrent of disdain for providers.A perfect example is the working the streets and stroll comments that elicit lol responses.
Right up there with fart jokes on the maturity level.
Old 03-13-2013, 05:09 AM   #23
Kandi_XoXo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 139636
My ECCIE Reviews

Wow! Craziness ... Wooo ok so lets stop this riff raff she is apparently pissed .. N well the Rest of us are just beginning our day ... Myself personally think recap & good are amazing gents .. If you are going to be a good provider you have to truly enjoy it not think omg all these old men r touching me..or whatever because if thats the case maybe this isnt your thing..ijs..i meet the coolest people .. idk im a rare breed to ..i talk alot im ver sweet but have a very naughty side...yep thats that Kandi Girl..lol ...STL GENTS ILL BE ARRIVING TODAY
Old 03-13-2013, 07:36 AM   #24
sweet.nikki88
Account Disabled

User ID: 141598
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm not saying that RXO is right with all she is saying but something funny is going on at RTP... If you want to know what I know feel free to message me through my personal e-mail.
sweet.nikki1988@yahoo.com
Old 03-13-2013, 10:48 AM   #25
TheDoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

OMG! These threads about rtp are getting tiresome! RXO, we get it. You don't like rtp. Now move on. You must realize that every time you post on this subject your credibility decreases. And before you make some baseless accusations about me, you should know that I am not even on rtp, nor do I care to be. I really don't give a crap about that site.

Yes, providers should be safe. They should not trust the verification process of any board. They should check references on the men they see. They should assume that every board has LE on it. They should consider the risk of posting face pics or their location in their ads. That is a warning that I think providers might actually find useful.
Old 03-13-2013, 11:19 AM   #26
sweet.nikki88
Account Disabled

User ID: 141598
My ECCIE Reviews

Granted she took the wrong approach to this whole issue but there is some funny business with that site!
Old 03-13-2013, 12:09 PM   #27
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheDoc View Post
OMG! These threads about rtp are getting tiresome! RXO, we get it. You don't like rtp. Now move on. You must realize that every time you post on this subject your credibility decreases. And before you make some baseless accusations about me, you should know that I am not even on rtp, nor do I care to be. I really don't give a crap about that site.

Yes, providers should be safe. They should not trust the verification process of any board. They should check references on the men they see. They should assume that every board has LE on it. They should consider the risk of posting face pics or their location in their ads. That is a warning that I think providers might actually find useful.
Thanks Doc

It's this post that brings validity to her fears. BUT the new providers there are lulled into a false sense of safety. They post that there is no LE on the open board and poke fun at them? The party like atmosphere there lessens the fact that this is a serious business that can get people hurt, arrested or stalked. I'm sure that we both know of young or new providers who get run out of the business before their time.
Old 03-13-2013, 12:38 PM   #28
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Thank you aces and Nikki.Finally people are seeing what I've been posting about.
As for those that find my comments tiresome why are you reading them and taking the time to comment?
Old 03-13-2013, 01:54 PM   #29
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by sweet.nikki88 View Post
Granted she took the wrong approach to this whole issue but there is some funny business with that site!

I'm going to put this out there -- I've already said good riddance to that site so who gives a crap about burning bridges?

A very good friend of mine was robbed and beaten up by a "hobbyist" dickweed who was verified by TWO providers. She'd been vocal about her displeasure with the moderators around there and I can't help but wonder if there's a connection. Not making accusations, mind you, but the timing is awfully suspicious.
Old 03-13-2013, 02:38 PM   #30
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

I

Want

SEX !

That is all I have to say
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies