Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-17-2013, 11:56 AM   #16
sweet.nikki88
Account Disabled

User ID: 141598
My ECCIE Reviews

No one is saying Diveguy is involved... He is blind to the situation and refuses to believe anything said because a certain someone has him wrapped around her finger!
Old 03-17-2013, 12:58 PM   #17
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 172690
My ECCIE Reviews

I've said it once before & ill say it again! There is nothing wrong with RTP or its members, the problem lies within the ladies section! RTP was the BEST review site in stl until some people decided they wanted to take over, gwt rid of everyone they don't like, & run that shit!

I do hope you will do that Good! If you see the proof, maybe people will finally start to believe me, & see things for what they really are!
Old 03-17-2013, 01:00 PM   #18
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I know from personal experience when your involved in these kind of situations , the individuals involved are the only ones that truly know the truth . And while your piecing it together you consider every senerio possible. And then you get obsessed with trying to figure out what everyone's motives are. Then you start questioning yourself. In the mean time everyone thinks your looking way to far into it. And thinks your crazy. At some point I think you do start going a little overboard . But the person involved knows all the details and your gut feeling is always the best. Therefore I have no reason not to believe Sunni. But in the rtp site defense it has been a tremendous benifit to me . Other than half my posts being deleted .I greatly appriciate dive guy and the site. And I.don't know dive guy from the guy standing next to me. And I'm not a fabricated member with an ulterior motive.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:47 PM   #19
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

I'm not connected to anyone, I don't tell anyone my real name, and i wrap cash up in paper and send it in the mail. So don't count on anyone believing what I say . Some people don't even believe my reviews . I'm a nobody, and I like it like that.
Old 03-17-2013, 01:54 PM   #20
little_lexi
Account Disabled

User ID: 105005
My ECCIE Reviews

i will agree with sunni and nikki. its not rtp or diveguy, it is a certain provider or two who is causing all this drama.

and the main goal behind it, is for her to feel powerful and have control over the men who fall for the bs.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:09 PM   #21
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Its crazy to me all the original 5 star girls are saying the same thing, but I'm s a lyre just trying to get more buisness? I LOVED Rtp, but I now hate what it has become! Dive says no other girls were willing to help except destiny, but I was never even asked for help!*m& a few weeks after she joins she has admin privledge%s! I miss the old Rtp with no pimps, le, robbers & crazy power driven providers!
Old 03-17-2013, 02:11 PM   #22
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

I miss lexi.
Old 03-17-2013, 02:18 PM   #23
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Me 2
Old 03-17-2013, 02:31 PM   #24
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Quote:
Originally Posted by StlBondFan View Post
Sunni is my friend; I stand behind her 100% and then some.

I know Sunni got the "living shit" beat out of her the other day..
TOTALLY uncalled for.
But I do see her concerns that she thought she was seeing someone that was vouched as "OK"... That part really upsets me.
Unfortunatly there is little to be done about it.
IF IT IS TRUE, only way to hit back is with you wallet.....
NOW I AM NOT taking anyone side, because like almost 98% of everyone in this discussion, were never involved or knew anything till it was made public.
But I truly do feel sorry for what Sunni went thru.
My 2 cents.....
Old 03-17-2013, 02:46 PM   #25
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Take it for what it's worth, since everyone knows where I stand (shit, just look at my avatar), but I do know that whoever did this to Sunni was not acting on orders from anyone. I wish Sunni would out whoever this guy was. I've been off RTP for a while but I've been with the person who's being accused, and I can guarantee that this did not happen. StlBondFan has his own issues with her...I was sitting next to her when he sent her some pretty fucked up texts, and I do know he's a friend of the accusers since they posed for his freakshow website, so whatever he says here can be taken with a grain of salt. I'm very sorry about what happened to Sunni, and I actually didn't know about it until late next week, but there were no orders from Destiny or datenikki to go rough up Sunni about anything. That's about as irresponsible an accusation as there can be. I'd want to see proof, but we don't even have a name yet of who did this...I don't buy the whole "I'm scared" thing, since each of the accusers has an SO that is supposed to be protecting them, and, hell, if it's that scary, go to the police.

Crowley...I used to like Crowley but he's so pussy-whipped by a handful of his ATFs it's hard to take his posts seriously. And yes there was a three-hour appointment that he bailed on...I was right there when it happened. As far as I'm concerned, Crowley has been behind all this crap, judging by the hysterical mile-long PM he sent every member of RTP before getting himself banned and the PMs removed. I don't know why the fuck he did that, and I guess we'll never really know the whole story, but either his favorites were whispering shit into his ear, or he was pissed at someone and decided to get even.

This drama has brought out some haters from years ago, looks like, too, judging from this and the other thread. Bottom line is all these accusations haven't done anyone any good...for those of you thinking that it's a couple providers trying to get rid of their competition, it hasn't increased their business at all, and now everyone looks stupid. It's so hard to know what's bullshit here and what's not, there's not even any point in trying to figure it out. Just move on...there are other sites besides RTP.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:06 PM   #26
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachstl View Post
Take it for what it's worth, since everyone knows where I stand (shit, just look at my avatar), but I do know that whoever did this to Sunni was not acting on orders from anyone. I wish Sunni would out whoever this guy was. I've been off RTP for a while but I've been with the person who's being accused, and I can guarantee that this did not happen. StlBondFan has his own issues with her...I was sitting next to her when he sent her some pretty aggressive texts, and I do know he's a friend of the accusers since they posed for him, so whatever he says here can be taken with a grain of salt. I'm very sorry about what happened to Sunni, and I actually didn't know about it until late next week, but there were no orders from Destiny or datenikki to go rough up Sunni about anything. That's about as irresponsible an accusation as there can be. I'd want to see proof, but we don't even have a name yet of who did this...I don't buy the whole "I'm scared" thing, since each of the accusers has an SO that is supposed to be protecting them, and, hell, if it's that scary, go to the police.
Based on your avatar I think your comments have to be taken with a huge grain of salt. While you make a valid point about naming the client who did it, I think you know that she cannot go to the police and tell them what happened. First, they would ignore her claim since they are not there to protect the providers. Second, it would be he said she said and again, they are not going side with a working girl and more likely to harass her later for stepping forward.

What I think is more important is the idea that providers are screwing each other with references to settle personal grudges. The girls need each other watch their backs when it comes to references and if providers knowingly gave an ok to a client, with an idea of what might happen, orders or not, those girls should be outed and their business affected.

There are posts all over the place attacking girls for not screening, but what happens with they do screen and another provider they worked with screws them? Now it is the girl who requested the information fault? I don't think so.

As far as the texts from Bondfan..I know nothing of that but can you be sure there was nothing sent to him before he sent her texts?

All of this is why I am sticking with p411 and out of town providers for the most part. I have had not one issue with the traveling providers and in almost every case they understand how to run their business. I can tell you that a well known provider who travels here regularly has gone out of her way to stay in contact before her next trip and make up for cancelling on me the last time. I have had numerous girls locally do the same but not one has made an effort to make it up to me when they cancel.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:17 PM   #27
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy1980 View Post
While you make a valid point about naming the client who did it, I think you know that she cannot go to the police and tell them what happened. First, they would ignore her claim since they are not there to protect the providers. Second, it would be he said she said and again, they are not going side with a working girl and more likely to harass her later for stepping forward.
That is not the case at all. The police will not ignore violence against providers. It is posts like yours that keep that idea alive and keep providers from going to the police when they get hurt or robbed. I'm not going to go into specifics but I can think of more than one provider who has went to the police before and were definitely not ignored. As far as I know none of those providers faced any later harassment either. As far as "he said she said" well that's a problem in just about any case but often there is also corroborating physical evidence that can come into play.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:20 PM   #28
TheDoc
Valued Poster

Encounters: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy1980 View Post
Based on your avatar I think your comments have to be taken with a huge grain of salt. While you make a valid point about naming the client who did it, I think you know that she cannot go to the police and tell them what happened. First, they would ignore her claim since they are not there to protect the providers. Second, it would be he said she said and again, they are not going side with a working girl and more likely to harass her later for stepping forward.

What I think is more important is the idea that providers are screwing each other with references to settle personal grudges. The girls need each other watch their backs when it comes to references and if providers knowingly gave an ok to a client, with an idea of what might happen, orders or not, those girls should be outed and their business affected.

There are posts all over the place attacking girls for not screening, but what happens with they do screen and another provider they worked with screws them? Now it is the girl who requested the information fault? I don't think so.

As far as the texts from Bondfan..I know nothing of that but can you be sure there was nothing sent to him before he sent her texts?

All of this is why I am sticking with p411 and out of town providers for the most part. I have had not one issue with the traveling providers and in almost every case they understand how to run their business. I can tell you that a well known provider who travels here regularly has gone out of her way to stay in contact before her next trip and make up for cancelling on me the last time. I have had numerous girls locally do the same but not one has made an effort to make it up to me when they cancel.
Word.
All these threads have done is make me cross a bunch of local providers off of my to do list.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:40 PM   #29
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachstl View Post
StlBondFan has his own issues with her...I was sitting next to her when he sent her some pretty fucked up texts, and I do know he's a friend of the accusers since they posed for his freakshow website, so whatever he says here can be taken with a grain of salt.

Fascinating. Ok, let's take a look at these one at a time.

Among other things, my personal issue with Destiny was her advertising piracy sites on RTP that have stolen material from me and then the ridicule I received when I spoke up about it.

My "pretty fucked up texts" was one that essentially said "Fuck off, I'm done with RTP". She tried to call. I texted "I assume you called in error?" She texted back "You are so cool" and I replied "I'll take that as a compliment."

Yes, I consider Sunni, Lexi, Sweet Nikki, and Tina (and Stephanie wherever the hell she is) to be friends; not just because they posed for my "freakshow" website but because they are incredible people who are a lot of fun to be around. How much of that is mutual you'll have to ask them. I don't see why my friendship requires taking what I say with a grain of salt and yours doesn't but, hey, whatever. It should be noted that I'm also defending Destiny in another thread. See, I'm not really all that biased and I'm certainly not so shallow as to make my decisions based on who my friends are. I go by facts and logic; you should try it sometime.

As for my "freakshow" website, I'll freely admit glamour bondage isn't for everyone but I get plenty of traffic so it does have its followers. I noticed your opinions on the fetish didn't stop you from asking for samples of the shoots.

You were there when I texted Destiny. You were there when Crowley "bailed" on an appointment. Reminds me of when Forrest Gump keeps showing up at various places throughout history. Where else were you, Coach Gump? And what the hell were you doing hanging out at a hobby session anyway? Hoping to take a look at Crowley's junk or something?

Finally, it takes a lot of brass to accuse Crowley of being behind the whole thing in one paragraph and then whine about accusations in the next.

Oh, and by the way, stlguy1980, I did text Destiny first. Her comments to me that led to my texting her were in the RTP live chat. Just wanted to put that out there for the record.
Old 03-17-2013, 03:45 PM   #30
SunniGambinoSTL
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

I understand everyone has an opinion & such!, but remember, a provider is a provider & we will always have secrets we never tell hobbyist! Even your ATF! The guy that attacked me did not tell me he was a member of RTP, all I have is a name & # as well as the 2 references! I can give u that information if you would like, (pm me) but we would STILL be ignoring the problem at hand! & your right, I do have a SO! A SO that was highly pissed of since there's was no possible way for me to tell him what what going on since it happened so damn fast! I'm done trying to prove my point! I've told you all what happened, you all can decide what you believe! I don't know either of the girls personally, but I thought they were 100% trustworthy until this! & u don't buy the scared crap? Seriously? If a big ass man beat ur ass, you might be scared to, regardless of my big scary husband who will beat the shit out of the next person who tries! This won't happen again! Gaurenteed! I will not be dumb enough to let this happen! I'm not saying I'm innocent, I should have gotten more personal information instead of relying on references, but again, I never had a problem until now! You can think you know everything there is about her coach, but truth is, your a hobbyist & providers are really good at making you all think & feel what we want to, to fulfil your fantasies! That's why the hobby characters should stay in there place! Both providers & hobbyist & if that's not possible, YOUR IN THE WRONG HOBBY! This is not a dating game or find your lover, its a buisness!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women