Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47433
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 02-21-2013, 10:07 PM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol--I would be game....just ask Bluff about me....lol

I would do Serenity too! yummmmmm!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!

Catpower hope ya find some fun!!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:49 AM   #17
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
lol--I would be game....just ask Bluff about me....lol

I would do Serenity too! yummmmmm!!!mmmmmmmmmmmmmm!!
I have reviews of both Serenity and Dallas here, though they're a bit ancient. Still, I would certainly highly recommend either singly, because they are both excellent providers. I wouldn't do a threesome with them, because I am just not a threesome kinda guy. I am so incompetent sexually that I can't handle one woman (though it seems that providers will still take my money and spend time with me anyway; they must be masochists). Two would be totally out of my league (it would amount to the two ladies enjoying each other while I sat to one side surfing the web on my smartphone until the session was over. Sheet, I wouldn't even bother getting undressed in that situation)...

I would not recommend doubles with Dallas and anyone unless you've been cleared by a cardiologist or are feeling reckless and/or suicidal. In fact, I wouldn't recommend seeing Dallas solo without being cleared by a cardiologist; she just might do a number on you all by herself.

Gigi I've not seen yet, but I'm sho' 'nuff workin' on it.

Cheers,

bcg
bluffcityguy is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:01 AM   #18
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

lol BCG---you are just too sweet!!!!

I enjoy 99% of my guys and sessions...you being part of that 99%!
DallasRain is online now   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 09:27 AM   #19
tman1847
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6
Default STL-WTF

P411 seems to have a lot of visitors (in red) but if you click
their profile they generally have dates in St Louis

There still seems to be quite a few of local ladies.
You should be able to check there last logon, and be notified if they
looked at your profile.

Your suppose to notify P411 support if you don't receive a reply to a request
tman1847 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 12:47 PM   #20
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

Not sure what you mean about RTP revising post on prefered girls. There are not any "prefered girls" , just honest reviews, good or bad.
Been with them a year and I have not had any issues on reviews I posted, or comments I made.
Guess the only other step that most people do is scroll thru BACKPAGE when you get here.
Then do your research, Erotic Mugshots, GOOGLE Image search.etc. Just need to do some homework and youll find some nice gems here. And the few to avoid.
Thats what I do when visiting a new city....
Bigstk01 is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 07:46 PM   #21
acescracked
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bigstk01 View Post
Not sure what you mean about RTP revising post on prefered girls. There are not any "prefered girls" , just honest reviews, good or bad.
Been with them a year and I have not had any issues on reviews I posted, or comments I made.
Really, you have NEVER had a post altered or removed? It is common knowledge it happens on a DAILY basis. I have a post of mine that was chopped along with three or four other replies in one thread. This board has how many moderators, is zero correct? Well I guess the owner is steeped in hobby experience??? I have gone out of my way not to post a full review there. I have posted some quick thoughts of some I have seen with the intent of backing up or verifying a provider much as I have here. I have posted reviews on TER and a few other boards that don't change my words, right or wrong. A review that is altered by just one word is useless, it no longer reflects MY experience. Now if someone comes to me and asks to have it changed and has a valid point I will rectify the situation as needed. What I can't speak of is if there are "preferred girls" and reviews are slanted their way, someone else would have to speak of that.

On a further note I really don't see where the heading of this thread would induce anyone to respond to me? Respect gets respect in return.
acescracked is offline   Quote
Old 02-22-2013, 08:53 PM   #22
MWCompanions
Account Disabled

User ID: 463
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks DR! I can't wait till you visit again. Yummy!

I am glad you are doing your homework early. I am confused as to why you are not getting a response either, especially from P411. There are so many great providers in St Louis.

Since ECCIE lost its moderator it seems to have declined into arguements which is sad. I like positivity personally and I think it can return that way at some time.

Back to the question - try looking up some of these local gems (in no paticular order):

Dallas
Nikkiforfun
EvieMarieTaylor
Serenity Rose
Gartered Gypsy Gigi
Destiny Monroe
Little Lexi
Sweet Nikki
Tina
Ashley Nicole

Some good places to find ladies are RateThatProvider, Naughty Reviews, Date-Check, Preferred411, TheErotic Review and Backpage. As always, do your research.

I am not sure what type of provider you are seeking but the above ladies are quality providers with excellent reviews.

Good luck!
MWCompanions is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 06:40 PM   #23
catpower
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 12

Thank you MW, I'll check them out!
catpower is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 09:49 PM   #24
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

If I were going to make a recommendation at this point, I would say use P411. While not every local girl is there, at this point it is the only one I trust to find a 'verified' provider.

As far as RTP goes, Bigstk01, you are one of the lucky ones. I have had reviews of girls edited or deleted because I told the truth about 5 star girls that I just stopped posting reviews. One of them I saw a couple months ago after weeks and weeks of rave reviews. I actually contacted her through p411 and after the date I had to think to myself if that was the same girl all those guys were talking about. The services were barely the same and the effort was non-existent. But if you read the reviews you would swear she was the best provider ever. And that was after she failed to respond to my message on p411 for two weeks.
stlguy1980 is offline   Quote
Old 02-25-2013, 10:02 PM   #25
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

I agree, try P411 combined with TER and this board.
Jannisary is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 08:12 AM   #26
Mrzip
Valued Poster

Encounters: 52

Nikki left Aubrey off of the list?
Mrzip is offline   Quote
Old 02-26-2013, 01:26 PM   #27
bearcub
Ambassador

Encounters: 41

Thanks, I will take a look. I live em petite myself.
bearcub is offline   Quote
Old 03-16-2013, 02:11 PM   #28
Sexyhunnypot
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 36405
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy1980 View Post
No..if you give her a deposit you can kiss that money goodbye.

The local girls on P411 may not be local. I have found a good number of those girls don't change their posting when they are out of town. I have emailed a couple from the site to set up dates only to find they are out of town for 2-3 weeks. I have asked them to update their locations but the response indicates they don't understand what I am asking.

With the recent closing of a local board we have really lost the best board in the area.

Grain Belt is even less of a STL board than ECCIE is.
RTP has too many questionable practices including likely edits to posts to ensure preferred girls don't have negative posts on them.
USASG is just WAY to open and the guys there are more concerned with massages and streetwalkers than other providers.

In there end, I use a combination of all the sites looking for girls who are legit and have the services I am looking for. One bad review amongst 50 on various sites, is not a big concern. But multiple bad reviews on the sites is a huge warning.
P411 keeps your listing in your home city no-matter where you are touring at the time. So, say I put a visiting ad for Chicago, and I am from st.louis. Even though I have an ad in Chicago that day and I am not in st.louis the ad will remain in the st.louis listing.
Hope this helps.
Sexyhunnypot is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:45 AM   #29
bearcub
Ambassador

Encounters: 41

Three messages and one reply. I'm not doing very well.
bearcub is offline   Quote
Old 03-19-2013, 06:53 AM   #30
Shackman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by bearcub View Post
Three messages and one reply. I'm not doing very well.
Are you sending PM's or making appointment requests. They are treated differntly. You can also look into your sent mail and see if it has been read. If it has then move on. Just saying.
Shackman is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women