Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452869
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40286
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-15-2013, 06:57 AM   #31
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

Not entirely true about the face pics in the contests - only three showed their faces out of about 7 in the last one.

Also, the place where Ryder got busted (albeit without arrest) was the EXACT SAME PLACE where Brooklyn's baby drowned just a few weeks ago. That hotel obviously now has a relationship with the police, probably had her face photo on hand, and when she checked in, they called the cops. They may have gotten her face photo from RTP, but that was her fault, and the hotel no doubt had it since the cops probably gave them a handful of photos with instructions to call them whenever someone checked in, or lose their hospitality license.
Old 01-15-2013, 09:21 AM   #32
Bigstk01
Valued Poster

Encounters: 15

I looked back thru all the post on RTP and did not ever see anything about a location she was at. Now, there were some really detailed photos with her face and they were probably distributed around to hotels front desk. LE has been really trying to clamp down. If they harass they enough they will leave. This happened last month to Brooke Monroe, LE banging on the door and telling her to get lost.
So this comes with the business. You advertise enough and post your face out there, someone will notice it. Just really sorry we in StL have such a REAL asshole LE that should be looking for real criminals. Not harassing girls and trying to look good for the "Church Lady"
Old 01-15-2013, 09:41 AM   #33
Guest032514-1
Account Disabled

User ID: 3495
My ECCIE Reviews

First:
This is a legit heads up. Thank you for posting it. I'm scheduling STL right now so this info is extremely important to me.

Second:
With experience comes wisdom. Face pics or no face pics is each individuals choice. Face pics do raise a few other questions. Above face pics is posting phone numbers or emails in ads or on your site and using the same phone or email when checking into hotels. Checking into hotels: what do you wear? say? look like? act?

Third
This is not just LE, it's hotels. Some hotels include "how to identify prostitutes" in their front desk training. Your name, address. phone and usually email are in the hotel franchise database. Easy to search. Don;t know how it is in STL, but in Mphs the DA can close hotels if they are deemed "public nuisances". Most hotel owners look the other way ...until they themselves are threatened.

Blaming one site (which I have never heard of) probably isn't the whole story.
Old 01-15-2013, 11:50 AM   #34
coachstl
Valued Poster

The nuns are behind it. SURPRISE!

http://fox2now.com/2012/11/12/sex-tr...ing-in-hotels/
Old 01-15-2013, 12:51 PM   #35
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970

Dont know where you got your info coachstl but you're wrong.I wasnt in N County I was in Fenton cause everyone said the airport area was hot.I had not even posted yet.I talked to one RTP member who made an appointment by the way someone Id seen before.Got in shower to get ready and bang comes LE knocking.pretty obvious what happened.Quite making stuff up to protect your board. IT IS NOT SAFE FOR LADIES TO POST THERE!!
Old 01-15-2013, 01:48 PM   #36
coachstl
Valued Poster

LOL I didn't make anything up. Got some pretty reliable intel from a reliable hobbyist and have no reason to doubt it. The same hobbyist told me that your screening process does not include getting references from other providers. Not very smart. Fine, if you're telling the truth, PM me the hobbyists' name and I'll double-check with him. If it's a verified provider he'll tell the truth. Also, if you're doing this in order to help other providers stay safe, why are you not posting the name of the hotel?

It's not "my" board. And it's as safe as any board anywhere. If you do your homework and screen the way you're supposed to you'll be safe. Bottom line is, it's obvious that didn't happen. LE can't find you unless they know where to look.

Everyone knows St. Louis is hot right now...the church has been stirring it up since November. You're not gonna stop providers from posting with this. Time to move on. As always, the safe providers will screen, screen, screen. The not-so-safe will not.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:37 PM   #37
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

The only thing she asked me when I talked to her was , what time did I want to come. I'm not sure what level of screening that constitutes . Ryder said she only talked to 1person between the time she chose that location and the time she chose to leave that location. And it was an RTP member. Sounds easy to me. They say honesty is the best policy. So who is this member?
Old 01-15-2013, 02:43 PM   #38
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

Why are you so defensive and why do you keep trying to shame/blame me? No one needed to put their two cents in. I posted an alert for the ladies.Should have been left at that. Again I did nothing wrong.talked to an RTP member got a knock on the door.Enough said.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:49 PM   #39
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
Dont know where you got your info coachstl but you're wrong.I wasnt in N County I was in Fenton cause everyone said the airport area was hot.I had not even posted yet.I talked to one RTP member who made an appointment by the way someone Id seen before.Got in shower to get ready and bang comes LE knocking.pretty obvious what happened.Quite making stuff up to protect your board. IT IS NOT SAFE FOR LADIES TO POST THERE!!
If it went down the way you say, then it was most likely the hobbyist you talked to that snitched. How is that the fault of any board? How could LE find you from RTP if you had just checked in and only talked to that one person?

I understand you are frustrated and upset. If I'm reading your posts right, you feel that a RTP member snitched on you. I'm sorry that happened to you. I hope you are willing to forward his screen name and other info to the admin over there so he can be removed. I'm not sure if you have access to them but there are also blacklist sites where you could post this guy's info so that other girls know to avoid him. There are several ladies here who I think would do that for you if you give them his info.

Snitches can be anywhere. They can be on RTP, ECCIE, TER, wherever somebody is willing to sell out to save his or her own ass.

I understand you're upset at RTP because it happened through that site. I'm not going to argue whether that's misplaced anger or not, it is what it is.

I don't see why certain people here are so hell bent on going after Rxo. Sure she bashed your little favorite forum, big fucking deal. Get used to it, it won't be the last time that happens. She's upset. Fighting with her doesn't help get any information out that may help others to stay safe.
Old 01-15-2013, 02:56 PM   #40
coachstl
Valued Poster

I'm going after her because she made a pretty general accusation at a pretty reliable board without giving any information. I have nothing against her personally. If she would have come forward with her info about said hobbyist, or gone the usual routes that you mention above, all this would have been averted. It caused a little bit of drama on the board that was needless if she had just gone through the right channels.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:14 PM   #41
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by coachstl View Post
I'm going after her because she made a pretty general accusation at a pretty reliable board without giving any information. I have nothing against her personally. If she would have come forward with her info about said hobbyist, or gone the usual routes that you mention above, all this would have been averted. It caused a little bit of drama on the board that was needless if she had just gone through the right channels.
While that board has provided useful information it is HEAVILY edited by the owner to the point I wonder if negative postings for some girls are removed by him for other reasons- before anyone sees them. At a meet and greet last year, I spoke with a couple hobbyists about that board and one insinuated that the 'verification' process he does might not only include pics but other things. When I inquired more, all I got was a shrug and a 'think about what this business is about, and how would YOU verify a girl is legit provider?'.

As far as this issue goes...I think the horse is dead, beaten, buried, dug up and beaten again.

Nikki is right, how you conduct business is up to you. Show your face, don't show your face. Use fake pics, don't use them (and apparently fake pics on that board are ok, while everywhere else they consider the girl as a fake). Just know that it was not the board's fault. They (the police) know about every board, they just mentioned that one to you. Another girl down the hall probably was told they saw her on backpage.
Old 01-15-2013, 04:20 PM   #42
Jannisary
Valued Poster

Encounters: 28

Also it may have just been coincidence with you talking to your RTP guy and then the police coming. Some places are on the look out for suspicious activity and there are busy body hotel clerks and managers who will Google your phone number to see if any ads pop up and or browser through sites looking at pictures and trying to match them up to guests. Rxo have you had any communication with that guy since then?
Old 01-15-2013, 06:09 PM   #43
coachstl
Valued Poster

Yep, stlguy, that's true, and that's a complaint that's also been thrown at the mods and owners here on ECCIE as well...trading verification or a good review for a free date. I imagine it's a complaint you see on every board like this...and it's probably all true, or has some truth to it. After all....it's not like a provider has an alternative when they're confronted with that...can't sue the guy. None of this is legal.

Jannisary is right...the nuns have been stirring this up since November and they're all putting the squeeze on the police, who are putting the squeeze on the less reputable (cheaper) and mid-level hotels all over the area. My worry is that it will bleed into Illinois at some point. But I feel a little safer with the belief that east side LE has better things to do (or is more corrupt) than St. Louis LE.

I don't know why I get drawn in deep to threads like this....low tolerance for bullshit, or smug self-righteousness I guess. I joined this site to fuck hot women.

Back to the fuckening.
Old 01-15-2013, 06:28 PM   #44
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

No and that's why I don't want to say a name.I will say he's verified which is why I trusted.Had a friend school me on the ways pimps get rid of the competition.Just think how easy it would be for a pimp of well known providers to get verified on RTP. Yes I'm young which is why I didn't think about this till a friend pointed it out.Guess I had my head in the clouds about what this really is.Lotta bad people with a lot of games and personal agendas.
Also I'm not mad am just giving the ladies a warning so they too are not lured into a false sense of security.
You all be safe ...
Old 01-15-2013, 07:38 PM   #45
sweet.nikki88
Account Disabled

User ID: 141598
My ECCIE Reviews

I'm sorry sweet heart! Not sure what all your friend tells you, but not all providers have pimps! "Yeah thats what they all say" Believe me or not but some of us are actually in it because we are trying to raise a family with little job possibilities!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women