Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 01-13-2013, 11:49 PM   #1
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 170970
Default Listing on RTP will bring LE

Ladies please be aware that listing on RATE THAT PROVIDER will bring LE to your door.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:23 AM   #2
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Proof?

The biggest question is are you a provider who failed to screen properly or are you a client who did not do his homework prior to calling a provider...
Old 01-14-2013, 06:45 AM   #3
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

This has been a topic of conversation on RTP since yesterday. Rxo is likely LE or someone that RTP has recently removed from the board. I think it's LE, which is ramping up its effort because apparently they have too many officers pursuing murderers, rapists and child molesters and someone needs some work because the streets of St. Louis are so clean.
Old 01-14-2013, 01:07 PM   #4
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

LE was tipped off by someone,they mentioned seeing me on RTP.
Old 01-14-2013, 02:21 PM   #5
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
LE was tipped off by someone,they mentioned seeing me on RTP.
Could you share the whole story with us instead of just bits and pieces?
Old 01-14-2013, 03:02 PM   #6
altec269
Gaining Momentum

So what is the real story Rxo? did someone from RTP rip you off? Give you a bad review? Are you ripping people off and someone or someones are calling you on your scam?

I'd be willing to bet every dollar that I have that LE knows about all of the provider sites. We all ended up here, why would LE not? simple google searches list most of the sites that people use. LE most likely spends its time on backpage and craigslist because the fake ads for their stings can't be commented on and called out for being fake or LE like they do here or at RTP.

Without some details of the story I think Rxo is just a scorned individual who has it out for people at RTP.
Old 01-14-2013, 04:05 PM   #7
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemMotlow View Post
Could you share the whole story with us instead of just bits and pieces?
The whole story, most likely, made up and there is nothing more than bits and pieces. There is still no indication if this person is a provider or client and since it was their first post it holds no validity.

If it was a real provider they would be screaming LOUDLY if someone from a board outed them to LE. If it was a client, they would be doing the same, but with more profanity directed at the provider.
Old 01-14-2013, 05:38 PM   #8
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

I posted this info because LE showed up at my hotel and told me to leave or get busted.They mentioned they saw info about me on RTP. Go look at RTP yourselves and you'll see I am not the only provider this happened to.I think it sucks that I try to warn other providers and get called a fake and stuff.
I saw on here that last year another board was closed after a visit from LE.Maybe the St Louis LE just doesn't want local boards.
Old 01-14-2013, 06:23 PM   #9
LemMotlow
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rxo View Post
I posted this info because LE showed up at my hotel and told me to leave or get busted.They mentioned they saw info about me on RTP. Go look at RTP yourselves and you'll see I am not the only provider this happened to.I think it sucks that I try to warn other providers and get called a fake and stuff.
I saw on here that last year another board was closed after a visit from LE.Maybe the St Louis LE just doesn't want local boards.
That helps, still...

1) As someone else already pointed out, LE does watch the local boards. Why wouldn't they? They probably have regisitered accounts on RTP and Eccie as well. RTP and Eccie are NOT screening services, so maybe that is something you don't understand. There is no substitute for screening.

2) How did LE get your location? Did they set up an appointment with you and come over? Because if they did, you obviously didn't do your homework.

3) It is unclear exactly the reason the other board you mention was shut down. She claims she did after a visit from LE, but some doubt that is the truth. I myself, do not know.
Old 01-14-2013, 07:07 PM   #10
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

That's exactly the point!How did they find my and other girls locations and rooms? They mentioned RTP.Thats it believe it or don't.I posted for other providers to be careful and have info for an informed decision on where to post.I am no longer in St Louis and won't be back.
What's with the "blame the victim" attitude?
Old 01-14-2013, 09:03 PM   #11
coachstl
Valued Poster

Encounters: 11

It sounds like a provider that has recently left RTP. She mentioned this story on RTP before she left. She didn't seem as bitter as she does here, but she was a pretty new provider, only lasted a few months. Very young.

I think it would be foolish to assume that LE does not have a presence here, nor on the local boards. You have to assume you're being watched, at all times. When you let down your guard, that's when you get busted.

LE did not get any provider's location from RTP. No provider would mention that in an ad on RTP or anywhere. This provider probably just didn't screen...I'd put money on it.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:17 PM   #12
sweet.nikki88
Account Disabled

User ID: 141598
My ECCIE Reviews

Not to mention LE is watching almost all of the hotels. Especially if you are staying in a low budget place! When Lexi and I got questioned they were there for a provider who gets into a lot of trouble for other reasons, drugs, pimping, etc. We just got caught in the cross fire!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:19 PM   #13
StlBondFan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 8

If it's the provider I think it is, the extent of her "screening" was asking if you're any type of law enforcement. She got busted because she got careless ... plain and simple.
Old 01-14-2013, 09:31 PM   #14
LadiesMan
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 9

Quote:
Originally Posted by LemMotlow View Post

1) As someone else already pointed out, LE does watch the local boards. Why wouldn't they? They probably have regisitered accounts on RTP and Eccie as well. RTP and Eccie are NOT screening services, so maybe that is something you don't understand. There is no substitute for screening.
Deeper than you know, try to the point of having both provider and hobbyist accounts and using them to mimic active legit members of the hobby by making reviews on accounts they control. And on the sites you just mentioned.
So, you are right about one thing, there is no sub for very thorough screening.

Confiscated cell phones with websites on them and saved passwords, "Ok, let's say, your 'Joe' pastor at a large church, it's your only income, your only job, wife and kids, and you either give up all your account logins or your life is over as you know it". Don't be naive, it happens!!
Old 01-14-2013, 09:37 PM   #15
Rxo
Pending Age Verification

I did not get busted.I was told to leave or get busted.So I left. It was not my fault through lack of screening or anything else other than deciding to be a provider of illegal services in the first place.Twist it however makes you feel better.LE told me they found me from RTP.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women