Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-19-2012, 05:30 AM   #31
trynagetlaid
Valued Poster

Encounters: 2

SSM, according to your showcase, after tomorrow you will only be available in Asheville, NC, and then only on a limited basis. Why are you even posting on this thread, and making disparaging remarks about another provider, 3 weeks after you lost a few hundred bucks on this trip?

You're obviously not coming back to Missouri, and you should be able to support a decent lifestyle on that measly $207K a year. So again I ask: what's the point of keeping this alive?
Old 07-19-2012, 05:43 AM   #32
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 116965
My ECCIE Reviews

My comment is relevant to her comment, not so much to the thread. With what we make if someone cannot take a day or a week off to spend with a dying loved one because we do not have the money to do so, something is not right with their priorities. I never said she was not a lovely lady, but with what we make there is not any reason for that. Hell, I know a lot of people that are great people but do not have it together.

As for MO, I would never come back there for anything related to this. I am all done anyhow since I took all my hard earned money and did something productive with it.

My apologies to Makayla, I was not trying to say you are a bad horrible person. Loosing my grandmother recently I could not imagine not being there for her in her last days and I probably should have calmed down prior to posting last night. In fact, I was getting on here this morning to apologize for being so harsh, prior to getting on this thread and reading what was posted after.

The best of luck to everyone
Old 07-19-2012, 07:54 AM   #33
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySingleMommy View Post
I absolutely would have kept my visit with you. MUAH!

After your posts here, I can assure you that you will never have that opportunity. Most of us can get "bitchy" at home for free. GT
Old 07-19-2012, 08:25 AM   #34
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 116965
My ECCIE Reviews

That is completely understandable.
Old 07-19-2012, 09:05 AM   #35
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you, gentlemen. We didn't know when she was gonna pass, and there was so much family there we were at maximum capacity. I used the half hour appointment to get my mind off of things and as a necessary distraction. I also grabbed everyones lunch and no one freaked out because I was gone. No one was thinking about eating... We all had to take shifts running errands and being away from the bedside. Everyone had to go home at some point during the 3 day event to shower, take care of their families, and relieve their emotions in private. My aunt left for 4 hours one day... OMG she should be reprimanded and called "fucked up."

Not that I need to defend myself to you, who is obviously unappreciative of my original support.

And yes, MNStL, I DO need the money to help my only remaining family member cover the expenses. SSM, I don't make the money you do, being a bigger gal and all. If I get 2 appointments a week, I am doing good. I am what we call a "low-volume provider." Which is why I mentioned I appreciate my regulars all that much more. Having such a large family, I don't often get time to tour. Nor would I make that much money, and what money I do make goes to kids and bills. It's gone pretty fast, only being a few hundred a week. I'm no less of a person or quality provider because I don't make and spend my money according to your plan.

The appointment was with an eccie hobbyist and I believed the appointment was worth my time. Besides, I was there when she passed and that is what counts.

Now, off of the subject of my grandmother, thank you again for the support, gentlemen. XoXo
Old 07-19-2012, 09:13 AM   #36
theeb32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayturner View Post
After your posts here, I can assure you that you will never have that opportunity. Most of us can get "bitchy" at home for free. GT
True That
Old 07-19-2012, 10:03 AM   #37
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

While I was supportive of your original post and continue to be, I am starting to be more inclined to say "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of Missouri".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

''As for MO, I would never come back there for anything related to this. I am all done anyhow since I took all my hard earned money and did something productive with it''. GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

And btw i did try to book time with you. And you already thru your piss fit and left town.
Old 07-19-2012, 10:46 AM   #38
theeb32
Gaining Momentum

Quote:
Originally Posted by flyinghillbilly View Post
While I was supportive of your original post and continue to be, I am starting to be more inclined to say "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of Missouri".!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!

''As for MO, I would never come back there for anything related to this. I am all done anyhow since I took all my hard earned money and did something productive with it''. GOOD !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! !!!!!

And btw i did try to book time with you. And you already thru your piss fit and left town.
like the old saying gos " when you cry like a Bi##h you get F###ED like a BI##H
Old 07-19-2012, 12:36 PM   #39
oldbaldfat
Valued Poster

Encounters: 5

Don't you think it's time to close this thread...It's getting way out of control!
Old 07-19-2012, 01:22 PM   #40
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbaldfat View Post
Don't you think it's time to close this thread...It's getting way out of control!

HELL NO !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! She is starting to show her true colors.We were truly fortunate to have such a wonderful person to grace us classless low life people. Shame on all you guys.Maybe with that attitude she ran off all the guys that no showed her.
Old 07-19-2012, 03:01 PM   #41
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by oldbaldfat View Post

Actually I almost did that this morning, but was curious how it might play out so I left it open.

I thought about self-editing one of my own comments, since I let emotion come through in one of my replies, and it probably seemed a little rude. I decided since others don't have that option (at least after the 1-hour edit period, and it clearly now more than an hour later) I will leave my post and apologize to the OP and other board members for letting emotion come through in my post.

That being said, everyone has given their opinion on the original topic which was NCNS's. It has taken twists and turns and I think all of the usual suspects have had their say and there is no real value in leaving this thread open.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women