Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-01-2012, 07:38 AM   #16
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

That is also true Gray---I am so sorry that happened to you{I enjoyed our time immensely}

SSMommy....safe & fun travels!
Old 07-17-2012, 02:24 AM   #17
Kloie
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 87796
My ECCIE Reviews

I've had a few ncns in springfield but i seem to get more of that in St louis. I hope things get better for sexy and I take my bra off to her for speaking up!!

FT WOOD6/17/-early 6/18 then on to Springfield!!! Tulsa are you ready!!!!
Old 07-17-2012, 09:57 PM   #18
Ruby
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 85290
My ECCIE Reviews

Id be so nervous about this when traveling. Maybe before going those you book with should have more than one reference. Not that those guys didn't, but to just double or triple make sure.
It sounds like things got better, and I can understand why you would rant. It sucks to be taken advantage of, no matter what the circumstance.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:33 AM   #19
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 116965
My ECCIE Reviews

Every one of the appointments scheduled had 10+ reviews posted and I checked with five of them for each jackass. I require at least three references from active, reputable, reviewed ladies. Some of those same jackasses are the ones whinning on the boards that quality providers never come there, they are the very reason why.
Old 07-18-2012, 07:58 AM   #20
theeb32
Gaining Momentum

i do feel that it is total BS when you get a NCNS, but just a week ago, there where tons of providers standing up for each other about Vyvian's NCNS, so it seems that the providers feel its ok to ncns, but if a guy does it, your dead?
Old 07-18-2012, 09:50 AM   #21
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

It is uncalled for whether it is a provider or hobbyist.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:42 AM   #22
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

Quote:
Originally Posted by theeb32 View Post
i do feel that it is total BS when you get a NCNS, but just a week ago, there where tons of providers standing up for each other about Vyvian's NCNS, so it seems that the providers feel its ok to ncns, but if a guy does it, your dead?
Source?

No one in that thread defended her. Nat praised the guys for handling it well, and Makayla corrected her when Vyvian said she didn't think that was the proper forum for such things, and Makayla commented that it's exactly what that forum is for.

All agreed that NCNS by EITHER parties is BS, and any logically thinking person would certainly agree.

If hobbyists complain about no quality providers in a given area, but then NCNS when one does, well. then shame on them and they deserve what they get.

If a provider does it, and her business suffers, then shame on her and her business will surely suffer as a result (at least one would hope so)

Keep in mind, we are talking about true NCNS's here, as opposed to a legitimate cancellation. Sometimes, life happens on both sides and a cancellation may be required. As long as there is proper communication and both parties are aware, then, no harm no foul.

A little courtesy and communication from both sides can go a long way. Seems to me, that should be common sense, which sadly isn't actually all that "common".
Old 07-18-2012, 01:41 PM   #23
gigi_gypsy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 29457
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by SexySingleMommy View Post

The Point - We visit different areas to increase our profit not go into the RED

Conclusion-
You guys need to make damn sure you can commit & if something comes up make sure you let us know as soon as you know. Hobbyist are always asking/saying that good providers do not visit or will not return, now you know why.

That is all. Everyone else have a fantabulous evening. Good night.
I stopped touring for this very reason.

My last couple of trips I either barely made enough to cover the cost of the trip or I lost money.

My schedule was full then a ton of NSNC and some very last minute cancellations.
Old 07-18-2012, 03:50 PM   #24
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I am so sorry that happened ladies....

touring is my bread & butter!

I have been touring the last seven weeks and have only had two or three cancellations[and they were plenty of notice}.....had no nc/ns...had two guys offer to pay the full fee cause they could not make their dates........and had a waiting list in each city! I even hit KC twice in one month and did better the second time than the first time!

I am not bragging,just considering myself blessed or "lucky"!!
Old 07-18-2012, 09:41 PM   #25
Makayla of Missouri
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 63935
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

Yes, Springfield sucks ass for reputable, consistent hobbyists AND providers. There are a nice handful of each, and I totally appreciate my regulars and I gained them with my personality as well as BCD activities.

Yes, life happens. For example, my grandmother has been very ill and I wanted to be by her side. But I had an appointment scheduled and I kept it. Had I not been able to, I would have called immediately.

She passed later in the afternoon, bless her heart.

Moral is: Life is tough. But sometimes we can meet in the middle and have a little common courtesy. Given my example, I realize ANYTHING in the entire world could come up. Please let me know BEFORE I put out the time and expense!
Old 07-18-2012, 10:17 PM   #26
JDNorthface
Account Disabled

I like the level of support you're receiving here on the thread. I agree that it's unfortunate. Reading between the lines, you were ready to smack someone, weren't you? I don't blame you.

In the end, I really hope that your post doesn't hurt you. You had the right to post it and it's true, they are dicks, but comparing someone to any anatomical part in public can sometimes haunt us.

I mean, maybe they were all simultaneously killed in a tragic bus accident on the way to the national Emily Post Gentlemen's Conference?

All the best,

JDN
Old 07-18-2012, 11:03 PM   #27
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Makayla of Missouri your priorities are seriously fucked up. It says very little of your charter to put money before your dying grandmother. No matter how -you- look at it, that is what -you- did. Any upstanding hobbyist would have understood a NCNS for that. If the hobbyist did not understand than they DEFINITELY were not worth having as a client. I understand times are hard, economy is bad, 99% of the population is not the other 1% but SERIOUSLY?

For the sake of whatever let us base a providers work on the following

$260 per hour
times
three per day (Not that I take three per day or $260)
Equals
$780.00 Per Day
Which Equals
$3,900.00 Per Week
Which Equals
$15,600.00 Per Month (For those that like the four week month)
OR OR OR OR
$202,800.00 for 52 Weeks

ALL OF WHICH IS TAX FREE! (Do not even try to have the argument that most of you pay taxes)

Are you serious that you could not miss an appointment for that? All of you broke ass providers or idiots giving your hard earn money to a worthless man, READ ABOVE, that is what you make! There is no reason for you to be broke, being evicted, your car be repossessed, or you not being able to put you child in private school so they have a better life than you. Or if you put up with non-sense like NCNS and think it is more important to make an appointment than a loved ones funeral then maybe you deserve all of the above.

Seriously. No hobbyist will miss a loved ones funeral or being by their side while they are dying, to be with -you-, you are not special, stop lying to yourself.

@ JDN, I am not going to be hurt by anyone, I have made, since I began $207,000.00, after expenses in a little more than a year. I do understand where you are coming from though.
Old 07-18-2012, 11:06 PM   #28
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by DallasRain View Post
I am so sorry that happened ladies....

touring is my bread & butter!

I have been touring the last seven weeks and have only had two or three cancellations[and they were plenty of notice}.....had no nc/ns...had two guys offer to pay the full fee cause they could not make their dates........and had a waiting list in each city! I even hit KC twice in one month and did better the second time than the first time!

I am not bragging,just considering myself blessed or "lucky"!!
That is just because you are absolutely awesome beautiful!
Old 07-18-2012, 11:08 PM   #29
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by grayturner View Post
This goes both ways. I just spent 3 nights in Springfield and had providers NCNS me 4 times. I suppose if they could keep on any kind of schedule they would all be corporate executives somewhere.
And yes I always keep my appointments.
I absolutely would have kept my visit with you. MUAH!
Old 07-19-2012, 05:10 AM   #30
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

SSM, this has been an interesting thread and I'm glad you started it and there have been some good opinions posted, all being supportive of your original point, and rightly so.

That being said, going after Makayla and calling her fucked up because she kept an appointment when you don't know the particulars, well that's pretty "fucked up" too. Maybe it wasn't the same day? Maybe she really needed that money to help with funeral expenses? Who knows? I sure don't, and as a result it's not cool to judge someone.

While I don't know Makayla personally, she has a good reputation on this board as a quality provider provider and someone who conducts herself professionally. I'm pretty sure you would not want someone judging you without having walked in your shoes. Your comments were uncalled for and off topic, especially since she was being supportive of your original point.

Let's try to stay on point here and be civil.

BTW, I'm not sure how the fact that a provider may earn $200,000.00 per year tax free while most of us work 10 hour days for about 25% of that is relevant to this discussion.

While I was supportive of your orginal post and continue to be, I am starting to be more inclined to say "don't let the door hit you in the ass on the way out of Missouri".
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women