Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-26-2012, 09:13 PM   #1
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 116965
My ECCIE Reviews
Default Seriously Springfield MO? INCONSIDERATE

I was really excited about my visit to MO due to all the nice responses I received when I began to post for my upcoming visit. Now, I am seriously disappointed in the so called upstanding hobbyist for Springfield MO thus far. This does not apply to everyone but for the ones that it does, you guys are DICKS. I have never visited anywhere where three of my scheduled visits were NCNS and I just arrived today. Two of which confirmed today after I arrived and checked in. One of which booked multiple hours. My two visits for tomorrow canceled today, which is notice but still and one canceled two days ago for tomorrow. I do realize that work, life, family comes up and somethings just cannot be helped. It is however unacceptable not to take 30 seconds to send a PM, email, text, phone call, carrier pigeon to cancel a visit. I verified each and every one of my visits as I always do and each provider had nothing but good thing's to say about them.

Perhaps you guys do not realize, not only the expense that goes into reputable providers visiting different areas, but the effort that we put in, and the time we take away from being with our families.

I will break it down for you -

Gas - $369.12 (That is just from home, Asheville NC to my last stop in MO which is Kansas City, not getting me out of the state)

Mileage - 1,243.55 (Again from home to my last MO stop)

Driving Hours - 20 hours 1 minute (That is considering no traffic, no road work, yada, yada) Again from home to my last MO stop

Sitting in hotels - 216 hours in nine days

Hotels - $909.90 (Crazy me for not staying in a dump for $30 a night)

Food - Nine days times three meals a day $250.00 (Not all of us eat out of vending machines and fast food)

Let us not forget wear & tear on our vehicles, oil change, & some of us have to pay sitters, board dogs, then we have makeup, having nice nails & hair, pretty dress up clothes for visits, & other every day life expenses that do not stop just because we are not there.

Recap -
My first $1,529.02 is gone prior to making it. That is just for MO & that is if I stayed because I did not include gas back home)

I have taken time away from my child to work not to deal with such non-sense & inconsiderate men.

The Point - We visit different areas to increase our profit not go into the RED

Conclusion-
You guys need to make damn sure you can commit & if something comes up make sure you let us know as soon as you know. Hobbyist are always asking/saying that good providers do not visit or will not return, now you know why.

That is all. Everyone else have a fantabulous evening. Good night.

P.S. I have a whole free day tomorrow through Thu morning at 11AM if any REAL upstanding gentlemen would like to keep me company.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:02 PM   #2
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

While I see your point, and I agree that there is no excuse for NCNS, unless they were screened and booked through this site you might be venting at the wrong audience. I hope things turn around for you.
Old 06-26-2012, 10:15 PM   #3
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

They each initially contacted me here and they used P411 for verification aside from the reviews they have here.
Old 06-27-2012, 07:24 AM   #4
MWCompanions
Account Disabled

User ID: 463
My ECCIE Reviews

Sorry to hear that the guys are being so inconsiderate. There is no excuse for that. I understand your vent and completely agree with it.

It takes alot to tour and there have been cities I went in the red for the same reason.

Sending positive vibes your way and hope your trip gets better.
Old 06-27-2012, 08:28 AM   #5
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Thank you. Today looks like a much better day. My point last night was just most guys do not realize what we all go through to be able to visit their cities. I did receive a PM telling me I probably did more harm than good for myself here by posting this, I did take that into consideration before hitting the lil submit button. If that prevents me from visiting with anyone else that was not already scheduled so be it, but hopefully hobbyist will stop and think and appreciate that others are touring through their areas. Then maybe they will keep their visits as scheduled or at least let someone know if unable to meet.
Old 06-27-2012, 12:28 PM   #6
mostlynormalstl
Account Disabled

Encounters: 28

I hope today is better! xoxo
Old 06-27-2012, 03:27 PM   #7
flyinghillbilly
Valued Poster

Encounters: 33

I tried to book this morning and she was gone hope she does not take her attitude with her !!!!
Old 06-27-2012, 03:51 PM   #8
boxxer
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Single Mommy, Sorry Springfield let you down. I sypathize with your position. There really isn't any reason not to get back in touch with a provider if client can't make it. It is not that hard to do.
Old 06-27-2012, 04:13 PM   #9
stlguy1980
Valued Poster

Encounters: 13

The funny thing is that those same guys that NCNS for you last night will be the first ones bitching about a provider doing the same thing on every board. Go figure.
Old 06-27-2012, 10:15 PM   #10
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

So sorry that happened

not all MO guys are scumbags!

safe travels and hope you have more fun along the way!
Old 06-27-2012, 10:41 PM   #11
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Yeah, I know. I just got happened to get all of the same day. Today was much better although I did leave Springfield & am now playing in St. Louis. See you in KC!

Or Topeka or Wichita!
Old 06-28-2012, 07:56 AM   #12
mizurymule
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stlguy1980 View Post
The funny thing is that those same guys that NCNS for you last night will be the first ones bitching about a provider doing the same thing on every board. Go figure.
They will also be one of the first to complain that no traveling ladies ever seem to visit their city. I wonder if they know that word gets around?
Old 06-28-2012, 08:13 AM   #13
SexySingleMommy
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Hopefully those same guys will read this and realize and then providers will have positive thing's to say to one another. There is so much to do here that I would have loved to returned and seen some of thing's here. Hopefully the rest of mu MO visit will stay on track so that I will still want to when I leave.
Old 06-30-2012, 10:19 PM   #14
Pilot Pete
Valued Poster

Encounters: 41

It is just plain rude to make an appointment with ANYONE and be more than 5 minutes late without calling/texting in advance to let them know.
Old 07-01-2012, 06:56 AM   #15
grayturner
Valued Poster

Encounters: 64
Default NCNS

This goes both ways. I just spent 3 nights in Springfield and had providers NCNS me 4 times. I suppose if they could keep on any kind of schedule they would all be corporate executives somewhere.
And yes I always keep my appointments.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women