Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-23-2011, 06:14 PM   #31
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Encounters: 8

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
How can you say Cain has more experience than Obama when Cain has never been in politics- Obama was a senator so obviously he has some knowledge of politics.
Blue also failed to acknowledge the 8 years Obama spent as an Illinois Senator. I guess that did not count toward his experience either!

Just sayin'
Guest040616 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:16 PM   #32
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by I B Hankering View Post
Perhaps because there hasn't been a president with a foreign national as a parent since Hoover (R) in 1928. Harding's (R) parentage was questioned, and race was the issue - and it was the Dimocraps trying to gain political points by doing so.

You keep trotting that incident out as if it were somehow uniquely significant; even as you know congressional Dimocraps did essentially the same thing to Bush. Watch and listen for the “chorus” of boos emanating from several – not just one – congresspersons during the 2005 State of the Union Address.

http://www.realclearpolitics.com/vid...the_union.html

Every president since John Adams.
Can you please tell where John MCCain was born? Next do you recall anyone questioning whether John McCain should run for President or do you recall any type of Birther movement related to John McCain?

Also, that video you posted of Dems booing Bush was a joke- let's assume it Was Dems- can you tell me which ones they were? In all due respect that is night and day from shouting out and calling the POTUS a LIAR would you not agree? How is that video any different from GOP debates when one of the GOP contenders gave an unfavorable response the crowd boos- i.e Ron Paul on his views of Americans and the muslim world- now it would have been disrespectful if someone from the audience yelled out :"You Liar" to Paul or any of the GOP contenders correct? Booing and calling someone a LIAR is totally two different extremes.
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:18 PM   #33
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Can you please tell where John MCCain was born? Next do you recall anyone questioning whether John McCain should run for President or do you recall any type of Birther movement related to John McCain?

Also, that video you posted of Dems booing Bush was a joke- let's assume it Was Dems- can you tell me which ones they were? In all due respect that is night and day from shouting out and calling the POTUS a LIAR would you not agree? How is that video any different from out debates when one of the GOP gave an unfavorable response the crowd boos- i.e Ron Paul on his views of Americans and the muslim world- now it would have been disrespectfully if someone from the audience yelled out :"You Liar" to Paul or any of the GOP contenders correct? Booing and calling someone a LIAR is totally two different extremes.
IB lives in his own little dream world. He has a Do Not Disturb sign over on the front porch!
Old 10-23-2011, 06:35 PM   #34
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Quote:
It didn't make any difference where he was born. Both of his parents were U.S. citizens.

Quote:
Also, that video you posted of Dems booing Bush was a joke- let's assume it Was Dems- can you tell me which ones they were?
Your argument is a joke. BTW, in case you are still wondering, they're the ones sitting down while the others are giving Bush a standing ovation.

Quote:
In all due respect that is night and day from shouting out and calling the POTUS a LIAR would you not agree? How is that video any different from out debates when one of the GOP gave an unfavorable response the crowd boos- i.e Ron Paul on his views of Americans and the muslim world- now it would have been disrespectfully if someone from the audience yelled out :"You Liar" to Paul or any of the GOP contenders correct? Booing and calling someone a LIAR is totally two different extremes.
It's only in your little universe that "boos" are not considered demeaning and disrespectful.
I B Hankering is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:41 PM   #35
Sensia
Account Disabled

User ID: 6814
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Laz View Post
While I will agree that there is a natural instinct to be tribal in nature and be wary of outsiders that may harm the tribe I do not agree that the vast majority of people judge membership in our tribe by skin color. Yes there are exceptions but they are the small minority. I believe that our tribe is the American tribe and Obama is a member of that tribe. The 2008 election proved that and to claim his lousy approval now is racist is nuts.
I thought the guys "thoughts" on that word press blog were interesting. However I do believe that many still think Obama is not American, and many will not give him credit on anything because he is black.

Now as a white woman raised by an upper middle class family I am around a number of white Americans family and otherwise who I get to hear some of the racist crap that comes out of their mouths with regard to Obama and his color.

Racism is alive and well, and yes, it exists with all ethnicity groups, but since the whites are the majority in this country and have the most control the minority tend to get pegged into the sterotyping and stigma's that ultimately do hold a lot of them back in succeeding here in America. Our prison/jails reflect this, the unemployment rate for blacks and hispanic's reflect this, the all out war on illegal immigrants reflect this. There is still a great deal of intolerance and ignorance toward people of color.

A lot of the old senators in office come from a very racist background / upbringing. They want things to be like they were in their time, and turn back the hands of time. We see this now with some states trying to bring back segragation in the schools. I do firmly believe that a lot of white people do not like Obama merely because he is black.

I love this on youtube about the "bubble cone" because I do think wealthy / upper middle class white American's live in this "bubble cone" with regard to a myriad of issues, racism, global warming and so on.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nSdE3wfWg1w

I am so glad I raised my children differently, and am content in knowing that they will continue when they have children to be "color blind" teaching their children the same and have a desire for diversity in this country. My kids "get it".

Off my silly rant now, got to go to bed..lol
Sensia is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:48 PM   #36
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Originally Posted by Guilty Pleasures View Post
I am so glad I raised my children differently, and am content in knowing that they will continue when they have children to be "color blind" teaching their children the same and have a desire for diversity in this country. My kids "get it".

Off my silly rant now, got to go to bed..lol
That is not a "silly rant" at all.

I am also glad that I raised my children to be "color blind!" I am 100% certain they agree with me!
Old 10-23-2011, 06:49 PM   #37
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Whirlaway View Post

2) Continued weak job creation due to federal cutbacks and lackluster government spending...
Federal cutbacks and lackluster government spending.

In other words,

Smaller goverment and reduced spending.

You know, what the teabaggers and the gop have been asking for.

You flip-flop on the number one issue by using slightly different words to say exactly the same thing.

I don't know which is worse.

You trying to pull a fast one or you not realizing what the words mean and you are pulling a slow one. A very slow one.
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 06:54 PM   #38
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by bigtex View Post
IB lives in his own little dream world. He has a Do Not Disturb sign over on the front porch!
Small minded and cheap - just like the originator.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:04 PM   #39
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
Small minded and cheap - just like the originator.
Nothing cheap about me. I try to share my wealth with as many of our ladies as possible!
Old 10-23-2011, 07:33 PM   #40
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Nothing cheap about me. I try to share my wealth with as many of our ladies as possible!
It isn’t your sense of charity that is wanting.
Old 10-23-2011, 07:49 PM   #41
Guest040616
Account Disabled

Quote:
It isn’t your sense of charity that is wanting.
Simply amazing, you pretend to know everything.........

........without knowing anything!
Old 10-23-2011, 08:56 PM   #42
blue3122
Valued Poster

Encounters: 6

Quote:
How can you say Cain has more experience than Obama when Cain has never been in politics- Obama was a senator so obviously he has some knowledge of politics. Cain's plan of 9-9-9 would not be a disaster- Rick Perry's plan is a flat tax rate- how many times have we been down that road? I agree with your assessment off Romney who in my opinion will get the nod but will lose to Obama- Romney is trying to be a conservative by convenience as Perry and others have pointed out and he has a flip flopper of major proportions and just comes off as a slick businessman. I hate to say it but his faith will be a minor issues and he will lose voters on that alone- but I don't care how you draw it up Obmacare was modeled after RomneyCare and that will never go away. I hope I can find the interview with Romney and the late Tim Russert- where Tim Russert asked him clearly: " If this plan is working well In Mass- could it be a model to work everywhere?" Romney's response was Yes. However, now Romney is trying to claim that it was State specific and it shouldn't be used as a national model- when Santorum called him out on deleting that from his book they were right- Romney is a flip flopping liar that is trying to appeal to the Tea part to moderate conservatives but it won't work.

Cain ran a corporation of thousands of people. Obama had approximately 120 people (about half are part time) on his senate staff. Now which would you consider to be a more experienced manager? Also, Obama has no knowledge of economics, had zero foreign policy experience before being elected, and has yet to show leadership. I do not support Romney based on his performance as a candidate. I stated that Romney COULD have been viable but seems not have a plan. At least Cain has a plan. Like it or not, it is a measuring stick. After three disastrous years of no plan, can you tell me what Obama's ideas are except for to tax more and spend more?

Some of Obama's best ideas: A web site where all bills will be posted at least 72 hours before being voted on. EPIC FAIL. Never happened.
Cut waste. EPIC FAIL. This is only an administration issue, not congressional. They never even attempted because no one in this administration has any managerial experience. Is there anyone who could read a financial statement or understand six sigma quality control? If so, they haven't shown it.
No lobbyists will be in the administration. EPIC FAIL. Almost all czar's are former lobbyists. Over 40 lobbyists were in the top 200 administration jobs as of 2010. (I quit looking after that).

Increased white house access for journalists so everything would be more open. EPIC FAIL. ABC is the chief complainer than they are never allowed to attend meetings that they were told would be open.

So, oddly enough, Obama did not understand anything about government when he was campaigning or is just a MOFO liar. Or a combination. If we can assume all politicians are liars, then why make stupid lies like these.
blue3122 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:10 PM   #43
I B Hankering
Valued Poster

Quote:
Simply amazing, you pretend to know everything.........
........without knowing anything!
You are arrogance and ineptitude in one package. Again, for you – the one who knows nothing: see at http://eccie.net/showpost.php?p=1776008&postcount=29
Old 10-23-2011, 09:28 PM   #44
wellendowed1911
Account Disabled

Encounters: 85

Quote:
Originally Posted by blue3122 View Post
Cain ran a corporation of thousands of people. Obama had approximately 120 people (about half are part time) on his senate staff. Now which would you consider to be a more experienced manager? Also, Obama has no knowledge of economics, had zero foreign policy experience before being elected, and has yet to show leadership. I do not support Romney based on his performance as a candidate. I stated that Romney COULD have been viable but seems not have a plan. At least Cain has a plan. Like it or not, it is a measuring stick. After three disastrous years of no plan, can you tell me what Obama's ideas are except for to tax more and spend more?

Some of Obama's best ideas: A web site where all bills will be posted at least 72 hours before being voted on. EPIC FAIL. Never happened.
Cut waste. EPIC FAIL. This is only an administration issue, not congressional. They never even attempted because no one in this administration has any managerial experience. Is there anyone who could read a financial statement or understand six sigma quality control? If so, they haven't shown it.
No lobbyists will be in the administration. EPIC FAIL. Almost all czar's are former lobbyists. Over 40 lobbyists were in the top 200 administration jobs as of 2010. (I quit looking after that).

Increased white house access for journalists so everything would be more open. EPIC FAIL. ABC is the chief complainer than they are never allowed to attend meetings that they were told would be open.

So, oddly enough, Obama did not understand anything about government when he was campaigning or is just a MOFO liar. Or a combination. If we can assume all politicians are liars, then why make stupid lies like these.
You should know right now that running a business is nothing like running a government two entirely different venues- so if that was the case perhaps the GOP needs to get Donald Trump back running or perhaps give Bill Gates or the CEO of Wal-Mart a call.remember Steve forbes run for Presidency- how did that go? You can not tell me that because a person turned around a nationwide pizza chain of 620 stores that it will equate to turning around something as large as the the U.S economy.
Also, speaking of Romney- wasn't it stated that Romney's business career centered a lot around leverage buyouts?
wellendowed1911 is offline   Quote
Old 10-23-2011, 09:45 PM   #45
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Perhaps you missed the news in 2007:

Indian-American Elected Louisiana’s Governor

http://www.nytimes.com/2007/10/21/us...louisiana.html

BTW, he was re-elected again yesterday.

http://www.nytimes.com/2011/10/23/us...ef=bobbyjindal
Yeah, and the TeaNut Birthers have now gone after Jindal and Rubio, even though they're Republicans, too.

So, I'll concede that you're correct that it's not fair to say the TeaNuts hate black people. They hate all minorities, apparently!!!

http://www.washingtonpost.com/opinio...43L_story.html
TexTushHog is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women