Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 11-02-2011, 05:05 PM   #46
Texas Contrarian
Lifetime Premium Access

Judging from what I read earlier this afternoon, it seems to me that Cain is trying to do something more or less tantamount to covering up the cover-up!

How he thinks that has much of a chance of working out satisfactorily is a mystery to me.
Texas Contrarian is online now   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:24 PM   #47
MrGiz
BANNED

Default Is Herman Cain the 2008 version of Sarah Palin?

Naaaaaaaahhhhhh.... I've never even thought! about fucking Herman!
MrGiz is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 07:53 PM   #48
budman33
Valued Poster

He's just in over his head. Politics isn't about a plan. It's about politics and mud slinging. yes Sexual harassment is bad, but the ladies were offered settlement, and accepted so apparently their grievous injury had an acceptable compensation. has no bearing now except that its politics baby.

another poster hinted that it wasnt the media, or the dems that leaked this, but Republicans who would rather play politics than debate.

"The GOP presidential candidate told Forbes that in 2003 he told Curt Anderson, who worked on Cain's unsuccessful 2004 U.S. Senate campaign in Georgia, about one case. "Those charges were baseless, but I thought he needed to know about them," Cain told Forbes. "I don't recall anyone else being in the room when I told him."
Perry owes Cain an apology, said Cain's chief of staff, Mark Block, in a statement.
Wednesday, Anderson said, "I'd never heard any of these allegations until I read them in Politico, nor does anything I read in the press change my opinion that Herman is an upstanding man and a gentleman."
The Perry campaign claimed it didn't know about the allegations until Politico first published the story Sunday.
"No one at our campaign was involved in this story in any way," said campaign communications director Ray Sullivan. "Any claim to the contrary is patently false."
Wes Anderson, Curt's brother, acknowledged their firm was recently hired by the Perry campaign. He, too, denied any knowledge of the allegations before the Politico story broke.
The Perry campaign suggested the campaign of former Massachusetts Gov. Mitt Romney might have been planted the story, a contention denied by Romney forces."
budman33 is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 08:03 PM   #49
Munchmasterman
Valued Poster

Encounters: 10

Once again, the cover up does the person in.

I think the thing that generates the most amazement is Cain thinking this wouldn't come up.

It makes no difference when or who brought this up.

Some would say he is a coward for not having the balls to own up to the fact he tried to use his balls.

Like me.

http://politicalticker.blogs.cnn.com...nvolving-cain/

Ann Coulter is a whore who doesn't fuck, suck or swallow,

She only says stupid things and then wallows.

http://jezebel.com/5855280/ann-coulter-likes-her-blacks-better-than-democrats-blacks

http://blog.sfgate.com/nov05election/2011/11/01/ann-coulter-on-herman-cain-our-blacks-are-so-much-better-than-their-blacks/

http://tpmmuckraker.talkingpointsmemo .com/2011/11/ann_coulter_our_blacks_are_so_ much_better_than_the.php
Munchmasterman is offline   Quote
Old 11-02-2011, 10:37 PM   #50
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Politics is about being prepared and being in charge of the message of the day. Cain hasn't been in charge of the message since this entire issue unfolded. And worst of all, his campaign was given ten days notice by Politico that they were coming out with the story.

You have to decide what you're going to do about the accusations. You make a plan. And you execute the plan. Horrible.

Anc compare this to the way that the Clinton campaign managed the Jennifer Flowers "bimbo eruption". (And remember, that story came at a much more critical time -- between his loss in the Iowa caucuses and the N.H. primary.) These guys are rank amateurs. To say that they're small fish in a big pond is a disservice to actual small fish.

And this is just what I posted about a few days ago. The establishment Republicans have to decapitate the Cain campaign. They know that they have an excellent chance of recapturing the Whitehouse if they can just get a decent candidate through the primaries. But they also now realize that they have created something of a Frankenstein monster with the TeaNuts. Cain has about as much chance of winning this election as my old Tom cat. And the establishment R's will stop at nothing to keep him from winning the nomination.

Paradoxically, they have so conditioned the Republican faithful to distrust everything that they read, that this seems to be actually helping Cain at this early interval!!

http://www.washingtontimes.com/news/...way-442187706/ (Of course this is Rasmussen and should be read with a ton so skepticism)

http://www.neontommy.com/news/2011/1...sidential-poll
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:48 AM   #51
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

WE - LOL! Caught me! I meant "temperament." How bizzare!

If you guys are going to jump all over Cain for this, I hope you gave Clinton the same treatment.

There are other and better reasons to not support Cain.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women