Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47428
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-22-2024, 11:41 PM   #31
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

User ID: 604266

^Nordic Jag is now my spirit animal
Old 03-23-2024, 12:46 AM   #32
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
^Nordic Jag is now my spirit animal
what's funny about this is anandaman didn't even need to weigh in on this thread allegedly about his "bad" conduct calling someone a pimp..

this was more of a self-report..
Old 03-23-2024, 05:40 AM   #33
Hypesuh
BANNED

Encounters: 66

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
OP, I have not seen any of the ladies that Busty posted comments from. However, I have heard similar comments for several other prominent ladies. At this point it does not appear to be he said, she said. It appears to be he said, she and she and she and she and she and she and she, et al said.
And I implore all parties to come to the forefront and state their issues so that I may directly address each and every one of them and give you all a full clear picture to decide for yourself what’s true or not. I know what I did and did not do, and because of that I’m able to stand firm against any agent of deception.

Fortunately for me I’ve been privy to read exactly what has been said about me in the Companion Security & Information Exchange forums on oh2, and let me tell you.

Some of these ladies lie lie lie! Then they lie to cover up the lie. I was completely astounded at what I was reading. Hell, if some of you gents saw what I saw you’d likely rethink who you’d rather spend your hard earned coin on, to some of these ladies you’re nothing but a $ sign. It’s no surprise that such ladies would rally in support of each other.

But keep on white knighting! It’s actually quite befitting of you to say the least, being that you’re a Viking and all.
Old 03-23-2024, 05:49 AM   #34
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by pxmcc View Post
this thread has appeared to go a bit sideways for the OP..
It’s a matter of perspective really…because it’s going exactly as I envisioned it would, but keep on adding your useless commentary. It only aims to further highlight your stance on the matter, duly appreciated. As I like to know who’s in opposition as opposed to not.

He's making a list,
And checking it twice;
Gonna find out Who's naughty and nice.
Santa Claus is coming to town…
Old 03-23-2024, 06:02 AM   #35
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypesuh View Post
It’s a matter of perception really because it’s going exactly as I envisioned it would, but keep on adding your useless commentary. It only aims to further highlight your stance on the matter, duly appreciated.
Charcoal, myself, and other reviewers were and are always super careful about providers' right to privacy when photos or video are voluntarily included in a review. doesn't sound like that matters much to you though.

any involvement of lawyers obtained by providers concerning your conduct tells me that your ethical standards aren't up to par.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:14 AM   #36
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Charcoal, myself, and other reviewers were and are always super careful about providers' right to privacy when photos or video are voluntarily included in a review. doesn't sound like that matters much to you though.

any involvement of lawyers obtained by providers concerning your conduct tells me that your ethical standards aren't up to par.
No need to bring others up, just speak for yourself. Maybe you need to schedule an eye exam with your optometrist, because you’re clearly seeing what you want to see and not actually what I’ve said.

Respecting and adhering to a companion’s privacy is paramount to me. Here I’ll type it again because I know you can’t see well, Respecting and adhering to a companion’s privacy is paramount to me. If I say the sky is blue and you say it’s red who’s wrong? Everything is relative, but absolute truth triumphs over all, but if you’re of the ones who take relative truth as truth, you’ll never agree with me.

The situation between Lola and I is just that, and to think otherwise is to think oneself wise when one is not; for it is to think one knows what one does not know. And the two people that know, are her an I.

Well first that requires you to be(lie)ve she actually got a lawyer doesn’t it? A hobbyist speaking about ethics, that’s rich. I think you should keep quiet. *sips morning coffee
Old 03-23-2024, 06:35 AM   #37
pxmcc
BANNED

you're confusing what's legal with what's ethical. something could be illegal but still be ethical; likewise, something could be legal but still unethical.
your conduct might be legal-although the more i hear, the more i doubt that-but still unethical. violating someone's right to privacy is both illegal and unethical.
Quote:
No need to bring others up, just speak for yourself. Maybe you need to schedule an eye exam with your optometrist, because you’re clearly seeing what you want to see and not actually what I’ve said.

Respecting and adhering to a companion’s privacy is paramount to me. If I say the sky is blue and you say it’s red who’s wrong? Everything is relative, but absolute truth triumphs over all, but if you’re of the ones who take relative truth as truth, you’ll never agree with me.

The situation between Lola and I is just that, well first that requires you to be(lie)ve she actually got a lawyer doesn’t it? A hobbyist speaking about ethics, that’s rich. I think you should keep quiet. *sips morning coffee
Old 03-23-2024, 06:46 AM   #38
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

The Hypesuh doth protest too much, methinks

The fact that you have to respond to every single post is sad. The fact that your responses are on the emotional and intelligence level of a 13yr old is even sadder.

I often suspected this account was just Shinepoo under a different skin. You certainly have the same trolling and narcissistic traits.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Unique_Carpenter View Post
I think you should keep quiet. *sips morning coffee
You started this HypeDuh, you invited others to your little parade and now you're upset that we're participating?

Such a little little man.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:50 AM   #39
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
you're confusing what's legal with what's ethical. something could be illegal but still be ethical; likewise, something could be legal but still unethical.
your conduct might be legal-although the more i hear, the more i doubt that-but still unethical. violating someone's right to privacy is both illegal and unethical.
I agree but I’ve done no such thing. Everything was consensual, and by contrast made it ethical end of story.
Old 03-23-2024, 06:56 AM   #40
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
The Hypesuh doth protest too much, methinks

The fact that you have to respond to every single post is sad. The fact that your responses are on the emotional and intelligence level of a 13yr old is even sadder.

I often suspected this account was just Shinepoo under a different skin. You certainly have the same trolling and narcissistic traits.

You started this HypeDuh, you invited others to your little parade and now you're upset that we're participating?

Such a little little man.
Refer to my original post.

Anywho, in the words of the great Uomo

Quote:
Originally Posted by Uomo View Post
Trolls and haters, like taxes they will always exist. Ignore him and go on your merry way. Stop caring what other people think of you.
I’ll take my leave, you gentlemen enjoy your day.
Old 03-23-2024, 07:05 AM   #41
pxmcc
BANNED

Quote:
I agree but I’ve done no such thing. Everything was consensual, and by contrast made it ethical end of story.
did you show her face or not? if you did, did you get her explicit consent for that, or no? i think the answers are yes, and then, no. am i right?

even the fact she brought up getting a lawyer, whether she actually did or not, still points to problematic-i.e., unethical-conduct on your part.
Old 03-23-2024, 07:18 AM   #42
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
did you show her face or not? if you did, did you get her explicit consent for that, or no? i think the answers are yes, and then, no. am i right?

even the fact she brought up getting a lawyer, whether she actually did or not, still points to problematic-i.e., unethical-conduct on your part.
One picture showed her face but not her eyes. Yes I got consent for both. No, you’re wrong.

You’re implying that every time someone gets a lawyer they must be innocent lol, like what?

I got consent to take the photos and post them for the review, 4 years later she comes out the woodworks expressing this pent up anger she’s been holding in for 4 years?

Why wasn’t I informed 4 years ago? This whole situation is really stupid, and naturally it’s going to paint me out to be the bad guy. But the fact of the matter is consent indeed was given. Not only that, when I was finally made aware of the issue, I deleted the photos without question. Yet no one wants to speak about that though, if I had ill intent surely I’d have turned a blind eye. You guys are ridiculous honestly.
Old 03-23-2024, 07:28 AM   #43
Michael8219
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
If I say the sky is blue and you say it’s red who’s wrong? *sips morning coffee
Should have taken warning, it's just
People mourning
Running, hiding, lost
You can't find, find a place to go, so it's

Red skies at night
Red skies at night

(For you youngsters…the skies after a nuclear war.. lit up and glowing at night ! very simple.. no need to over step the meaning.. Think 1960s to 1980s)
Old 03-23-2024, 09:13 AM   #44
NordicJag
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

OP, let's do a recap. You commented that you have read what is in the ladies private area on OH2. In another comment you state that respecting a provider's privacy is paramount with you. Seems to me there is a contradiction there. And then you say that we should believe you. I think not.
Old 03-23-2024, 09:47 AM   #45
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by NordicJag View Post
OP, let's do a recap. You commented that you have read what is in the ladies private area on OH2. In another comment you state that respecting a provider's privacy is paramount with you. Seems to me there is a contradiction there. And then you say that we should believe you. I think not.
My bad let me clarify, I invaded the space so that I may gain a clear overstanding of what was said about me. I don’t claim to be a saint, so much gossip was going on at the time and I needed to know exactly what was said about me.

Unlike you guys I don’t take third party information and run with it, I read from the source so that I’m absolute when I do decide to address issues.

When it comes to matters pertaining to me myself and I, I have no problems breaking rules in that regard.

And lets not misconstrue the context NordicJag, when I was replying to pxmcc, the context was regarding a companion’s privacy in regards to their content, of which I stated respecting and adhering to a companion’s privacy is paramount. I stand by that, you can choose to believe it or not, I won’t lose any sleep over it.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women