Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Texas > Houston > Coed Discussions - Houston
Coed Discussions - Houston Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59847
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 03-21-2024, 12:07 AM   #1
Hypesuh
BANNED

Encounters: 66
Default anandaman, it needs to stop.

12-04-2023 @ 10:01 PM
comment #4 "Da Pimp!!!!"
anandaman's first comment about me
link - https://eccie.net/showthread.php?t=2953654

What is your obsession with me? My business model is simple and doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out.

I see ladies that allow video, I get consent to post the video. Then I write a review letting you know there's a video to be seen, those that inquire about the video, get said video. And if you wish to see the longer version, you know the rest.

It's called advertising. There are no gimmicks, just plain ole advertising.

I'm making this post tonight because I had stumbled upon a review of Katychina11 on ourhome2, and lo and behold, I find you making a comment that's completely uncalled for yet again! -> https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...with-Katychina

"Thanks for the review Op.

Too bad she's associated with Hypesuh as linked to in her ad...

I don't see and I know others also don't see babes associated with him or his website... word is he relentlessly preys on girls until they join, then charges them a monthly fee... many complaints about this guy from the ladies.... and gents...

Too bad... her choice I guess...

Makes you wonder a little bit about who made their "first post ever" for this review...

A'Man"

At this point if a lady is "associated" with me (whatever that means anyways) that should be a sign of a good thing, why?

Well for one I've been in the hobby since 2014, that's 10 years of experience, I'd like to think I know a thing or two.

It's no secret that there's a monthly fee on my site for gents and ladies. I don't relentlessly prey on anyone. At this point I've damn near seen most of the girls in Houston.

I won't go through the pain of listing out all of them because there's just so many, just look at my reviews, and that's not even counting the ones that I didn't get content for.

The OP saw Katy and had a great time, and if you went to see her I'm sure you would as well. Comments like yours disrupt some of these ladies livelihoods, regardless of your sentiments towards me, it's never that serious for you to make petty comments like you do.

I've opened up lines of communication to you in the past and you've yet to take advantage of that, we're all adults here (hopefully). State your issue and lets iron it out like men and move on.

I'm really tired of people having unspoken issues with me when I do nothing but try to elevate the hobby experience for everyone.

And needless to say, I'm not active on ourhome2 in the sense that I'm writing reviews, I stopped making them because Ck would ban me each time I wrote a review. I don't even try to disguise that it's me in the review, I've since grown tired of being banned for simply writing reviews there so I don't do it anymore. And for those of you who are unaware, I was banned on oh2 for getting permission to advertise my site, I followed instructions and was banned for it. There's nothing more to it.

anandaman, stop bringing my name up for every little thing, It's like I'm the scapegoat for everything with you, at this point I'm really starting to wonder if it's a race issue? It's really annoying, I'm not who you've portrayed me out to be. If you'd like a clear picture, simply contact me and have a conversation. Simple.
Old 03-21-2024, 11:15 PM   #2
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

i'm not touching this thread with a 10 foot pole. wait..
Old 03-22-2024, 05:28 AM   #3
pxmcc
BANNED

Encounters: 55

hype, charcoal had more fans and less haters.

i get your business model, but if you pissed off anandaman, something aint right, imo.

anandaman, like charcoal, is an eccie legend. how the fuck did you manage to piss him off?

examine your conscience, sir, and report back..
Old 03-22-2024, 07:44 AM   #4
Hypesuh
BANNED

Be it as it may, I myself am unaware of what lead to his current disposition towards me. Hence why I want him to contact me and explain his reasonings so that I may understand his perspective and then be properly equipped to address whatever issues he has with me.

From my limited knowledge on the matter it seems he derived his opinions from third parties, which means he’s only acting based on one side of the story. I’m a very reasonable and logical person, and I communicate my intentions very well, so if anyone has a problem it most likely is a personal issue that has nothing to do with me. I simply wish for him to state his issue and we hash it out and be done with it, but it seems he rather be at odds.

And just become someone is a “legend” doesn’t mean they always get it right. I personally never even heard of anandaman until he started coming at my neck, I did know of Slayer (RIP) however. At the end of the day you can never know what someone is thinking, and until anandaman grows a pair and contact me directly to get clarity on matters he thinks he’s knowledgeable of, we’ll forever be at odds.

Just take note of the way I try to solve matters, I don’t go on a review and voice negativity like he does. I come straight to the source, anandaman on the other hand rather gossip and throw shade, it’s childish really. At the end of the day there’s a right way to do things, and a wrong way.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:31 AM   #5
Uomo
Premium Access

Encounters: 56

Trolls and haters, like taxes they will always exist. Ignore him and go on your merry way. Stop caring what other people think of you.
Old 03-22-2024, 09:47 AM   #6
Hypesuh
BANNED

You're right Uomo, I just would like to have a clean reputation void of stains. But it is what it is.
Old 03-22-2024, 10:01 AM   #7
majorjones
Premium Access

Encounters: 37

Maybe you should private message him instead putting all this childish bs on a public board. Just a thought.
Old 03-22-2024, 12:34 PM   #8
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

User ID: 604266

Anandaman
is TRUTHFUL

Old 03-22-2024, 12:36 PM   #9
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by majorjones View Post
Maybe you should private message him instead putting all this childish bs on a public board. Just a thought.
I did when he first made a false comment on 12/04/2023
Old 03-22-2024, 12:44 PM   #10
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
Anandaman
is TRUTHFUL

If you’re going to post this you may as well post the full thread, I’ve spoken to Queen before after the fact and there are no issues between us. The other girl CaseyKK just spazzed out for no reason, I sent her my screening info and told her that I wished to do a video. And her exact response was “ Uhm no. you’re weird for even posting your recordings of females and it's weird these females allow it.“

After that I said “ How does that make me or the ladies weird? Everything is consensual and beneficial for both parties. If it’s not something you’re comfortable with that’s okay, but who are you to judge?”

Then she said “ girls feel obligated to do videos with you because they think it'll get them more clientele when in reality it doesn't but who am I to judge right.”

Next thing you know I see her chiming in on that thread there just hoping on the bandwagon. I also still have the exact text thread as well, she blatantly lied, we didn’t even discuss rates yet, nor did I get mad.

Lola lied as well, it’s really just a matter of he say she say at this point.
Old 03-22-2024, 04:26 PM   #11
beanocook
Premium Access

Encounters: 129

Old 03-22-2024, 06:00 PM   #12
Busty
Picky Milf, TOYS 4 BOYS

User ID: 604266

3 different Gentlemen
that are highly established within our community all have heard the same story.
They have no reason to lie.
Old 03-22-2024, 06:13 PM   #13
justplainbob
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

WoW...... it seems there is a bit of DRAMA spreading across the land. I have been gone. Thought I knew what was going on, I didn't know doodle squat.l

But please, continue
Old 03-22-2024, 07:00 PM   #14
Hypesuh
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by Busty View Post
3 different Gentlemen
that are highly established within our community all have heard the same story.
They have no reason to lie.
I'm not calling anyone a liar, I'm simply saying these so called gentlemen don't have the full picture.

If you only have one side of the story, whatever that story may be, you're still viewing it from a cloudy lens. It's very easy to take one side's perspective and run with it due to close relations with the other party etc.

I'm more than happy to address any questions or concerns anyone may have, I've just never been given the opportunity to do so, people like to jump to conclusions and just run with it to fit in or just be ugly.

What's the criteria for being a highly established gent anyways? Two of those "gents" came out the woodworks to bully me and didn't even care to have a civil conversation on the matter. So if that's considered the standard, the bar definitely needs to be raised.
Old 03-22-2024, 07:01 PM   #15
Lolita22
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 602655
My ECCIE Reviews

First of all, Let me just say, if I see any hobbyist supporting Hypesuh/TheVetted I am banning you from seeing me FOR LIFE, Because the way I see it, you’re supporting/encouraging someone who has harmed me. Second of all, WHAT REASON do I have to lie? Hypesuh, you actually gave me a GOOD REVIEW and recommended me. I have a vendetta against you for only one reason: In your review of me, YOU RECORDED ME and took photos/videos WITH MY FULL FACE in the photos/videos and UPLOADED it (in the good review) on ourhome for all to see WITHOUT my CONSENT, KNOWLEDGE or PERMISSION. You hid it in the ROS because you knew on our end, us companions can’t view it, and you did this on purpose because you knew that I wouldn’t be ok with it but you figured that providing intel to the community was more important to you, this resulted IN YEARS of guys viewing me naked (WITH my FULL FACE IN THE PHOTOS/VIDEOS) without my KNOWLEDGE, CONSENT OR PERMISSION, guys were probably downloading videos/photos of me to their phones, probably getting off to it , without me even knowing. This is something that could NEVER be undone and I need you to understand , for those reasons, I will ALWAYS have a vendetta against you for the rest of my life because what you did could NEVER be undone as guys probably have saved the videos and photos of me (WITH MY FULL FACE IN THE FRAME) to their phones/laptops/drives. That’s something that can’t be undone. I need you to understand this. I also have a professional career outside of hobbying that I studied for and went to school FOR YEARS, worked hard in school, sleepless nights studying, Good grades and what you did could PERMANENTLY affect me/my career outside of hobbying, so this is not something that I’ll just let you brush off with your lame lies and deflections.
THE ONLY REASON i even found out about the nude photos/videos of me (with my FULL face in every photo/video) was because a regular of mine told me (As us companions can’t view the ROS/BCD code) and CK swooped in really fast and deleted the link to the photos/videos. After that , I demanded you to delete it , you refused, clicked the google drive to see if my photos/video were still there, and sure enough they were. I had to hire an attorney. Spent $8,000 of my HARD EARNED MONEY on a retainer fee $$ (AND YES my attorney is still on the retainer and is ready to press charges against you since you recently admitted that you still didn’t delete the photos/videos and still were recently viewing it:
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...D-HOUNDS-women

You do all of this bragging “Oh I’ve been on Eccie since 2014 Yada yada” but yet you still don’t have ENOUGH SENSE to ask for PERMISSION before uploading photos/videos WITH SOMEONE’S FACE INSIDE OF THE LEWD PHOTOS/VIDEOS ????? Even if you wanted to argue that you had permission to record the photos/videos of me, go ahead an answer: Why didn’t you ask for permission to upload it though?! I’m STILL PISSED because it’s a d*mn shame that guys were looking at nude photos/videos of me WITH MY FULL FACE IN EVERY CLIP!!! They (hobbyists) were LITERALLY VIEWING AND COMMENTING on the videos and photos, (they were commenting on my face and body without permission OR MY KNOWLEDGE) probably downloading it, all WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, PERMISSION OR CONSENT!!!!! *****EMPHASIZE WITHOUT MY KNOWLEDGE, PERMISSION OR CONSENT ****Someone who’s been a member on Eccie for this long should simply know better. Common Sense would tell you that I wouldn’t be ok with it as I don’t even upload lewd photos/videos with my face in the frame in ANY of my ads. NEVER HAVE I EVER (because of my career outside of the hobby). I INTENTIONALLY take the body pics separately from my face, so that no one can say it’s me as my face is never connected in the same frame as nude body pics/videos. COMMON SENSE would tell you that if I’m not uploading FULL ON NUDE photos/videos with my face in my ads MYSELF, OBVIOUSLY I wouldn’t be ok with you uploading them. If there was any questions or doubt about it you could’ve simply texted me, you NEVER even gave me any opportunity to approve ANYTHING, and by doing that you COMMITTED A FELONY and more!!!!!

Texas Penal Code Section 21.15, an invasive visual recording is classified as a state jail felony offense

Texas Penal Code - PENAL § 21.16. Unlawful Disclosure or Promotion of Intimate Visual Material is punished as a Class A misdemeanor

Those are just two of the charges my attorney will be pressing against “Hypesuh/Thevetted”

Why were you threatening companions who didn’t want to join your lame website?!!! You know that making threats is a crime right?!:
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...on%92t-go-away
Why are so many established and known companions saying that you were stalking/harassing from multiple different phone numbers to get them to join your lame “Thevetted” website even after they said no?? These ladies who are accusing you of the harassment are very known and reputable, keep that in mind:
https://home.ourhome2.net/showthread...D-HOUNDS-women

I find it comical that you Hypesuh/TheVetted are always trashing Ck, DO YOU REALIZE that after the incident when you outed me with my nudes (Face in every nude photo and video) that Ck stood by your side and refused to ban you after that?!! This bothered me very much but i sucked it up because I knew that someone like you would eventually get yourself banned sooner or later, and sure enough I was right. You got yourself banned on your own and when Ck banned you, it wasn’t for just one reason. He banned you for a MULTITUDE OF REASONS. Ck LITERALLY gave you A TRILLION CHANCES to get it together!!! And you still got yourself banned in the end 🤦♀️
What you did to me was worse than outing. You outed me with nude photos/videos of WITH MY FACE IN EVERY FRAME for all hobbyists to see and download, and they were commenting on it so they all saw it , without my permission. This is something that can’t be undone, I have a professional career outside of hobbying so yes this is infuriating for me. Hypesuh thinks it’s ok to deflect “oh Lola lied” “oh he said she said” Hypesuh doesn’t understand my anger because he probably doesn’t have a career outside of this, he’s probably nothing just like the nothing girls who he sees who all probably don’t have a future, to them it’s nothing, but for someone who studied hard and long in school , OUTING SOMEONE WITH LEWD PHOTOS/VIDEOS and posting online is VERY SERIOUS and could effect our careers.
And let’s be clear Hypesuh…you have a bad reputation with the ladies in MOST of our screening pages . I don’t know Anandaman, never have met him or interacted with him (So I have no reason to be biased and take his side) but the reason he speaks negatively on you comes DIRECTLY from the companions/providers. I know for a FACT because the companions are saying HORRIBLE things about you. I’ve seen it myself and I believe all of it because what you’ve done to me. You LITERALLY traumatized me so badly that I don’t even like guys having their phones out during the session with me because I’m wondering if they’re trying to secretly record. They literally think I’m paranoid because when I see their phones sitting out I’m like “are you recording”….all due to you Hypesuh

Quote:
Originally Posted by Hypesuh View Post
If you’re going to post this you may as well post the full thread, I’ve spoken to Queen before after the fact and there are no issues between us. The other girl CaseyKK just spazzed out for no reason, I sent her my screening info and told her that I wished to do a video. And her exact response was “ Uhm no. you’re weird for even posting your recordings of females and it's weird these females allow it.“

After that I said “ How does that make me or the ladies weird? Everything is consensual and beneficial for both parties. If it’s not something you’re comfortable with that’s okay, but who are you to judge?”

Then she said “ girls feel obligated to do videos with you because they think it'll get them more clientele when in reality it doesn't but who am I to judge right.”

Next thing you know I see her chiming in on that thread there just hoping on the bandwagon. I also still have the exact text thread as well, she blatantly lied, we didn’t even discuss rates yet, nor did I get mad.

Lola lied as well, it’s really just a matter of he say she say at this point.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women