Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 06-13-2011, 09:12 PM   #1
Diana Daniels
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 85178
Default Why CIM?

I have always wondered why it is so damn crucial for a guy to receive CIM? I do bbbj to completion but ask them to let me know so that I can back off. I will only offer CIM to my very special regular clients that I know very well.

I would think any provider that offered CIM to just anyone is taking a huge risk...don't ya think with all of the STD's, HIV and Herpes out there?

Guys would you see one provider over another just because she offered CIM or would you stay away for safety reasons? Would you pay extra for it. If so, how much?

Providers, how much more in your donation would you ask for to include CIM in your menu? Would you just not offer it at all? Would you only include in your menu with special, regular clients?
Old 06-13-2011, 09:29 PM   #2
incognito isis
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 73232

I wouldn't offer do it with anyone, but to answer your question, I feel $100 on top of your regular donation for CIM is acceptable. That is, to the ones who feel comfortable doing CIM with strange men. I don't.
Old 06-14-2011, 08:42 AM   #3
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by Diana Daniels View Post
I have always wondered why it is so damn crucial for a guy to receive CIM? I do bbbj to completion but ask them to let me know so that I can back off. I will only offer CIM to my very special regular clients that I know very well.

I would think any provider that offered CIM to just anyone is taking a huge risk...don't ya think with all of the STD's, HIV and Herpes out there?

Guys would you see one provider over another just because she offered CIM or would you stay away for safety reasons? Would you pay extra for it. If so, how much?

Providers, how much more in your donation would you ask for to include CIM in your menu? Would you just not offer it at all? Would you only include in your menu with special, regular clients?
Perfect... everyone just became one of your VERY SPECIAL clients! So you feel safe not catching anything from these special clients?
Old 06-14-2011, 10:05 AM   #4
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by Still Looking View Post
Perfect... everyone just became one of your VERY SPECIAL clients! So you feel safe not catching anything from these special clients?

Not that this should be earth shaing news to anyone but it never hurts to refresh memories and put things into perspective. Unfortunately it's all risky to some degree as there truly isn't any absolute "safe sex".

http://hivinsite.ucsf.edu/hiv?page=basics-00-08
Giving oral sex (blow job) to a man has been proven to carry some risk of getting HIV, although most scientists believe the risk is relatively low. The risk increases if the person giving the blow job has any cuts or scrapes in his or her mouth, even small ones that can be caused by brushing or flossing right before sex. To have safer oral sex, avoid getting any semen in your mouth, either by pulling away before ejaculation, or by using a nonspermicidal condom. You can use an oral barrier such as a dental dam or plastic wrap to make oral-anal sex (rimming) safer.

http://www.cdc.gov/hiv/resources/qa/transmission.htm

http://www.netdoctor.co.uk/menshealth/facts/infectionoralsex.htm
Old 06-14-2011, 10:16 AM   #5
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

I just think if I have done bbbj ... cim to me will not matter. What I am saying is if you have placed your mouth on his member what comes out of it is no safer than going there in the first place.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:40 PM   #6
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

you are absolutely correct Nat.

preseminal fluid while not having sperm, does have all the viruses and infections of the host. and you get the preseminal fluid long before the gent cums.

Diana, you are in a risky business. there is no way to be 100% safe. when you brush your teeth, there is always some blood, you may not notice it , but it is there. are you going to stop kissing? HIV can live 10 hours on a dry surface, let alone on moist lips. does your very special regular clients only see you?

i'm not trying to be an asshole, i'm just sharing the facts.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:32 AM   #7
cradlejim
Registered Member

Encounters: 17

HIV drying that occurs outside of the body reduces the number of infectious viral particles by 99 percent in just a few hours. Since the concentration of HIV in blood or other bodily fluids is much lower, HIV drying outside the human body virtually eliminates all infectious HIV particles therefore making the risk of HIV infection from blood or bodily fluids outside the body essentially zero.
Keep in mind that while HIV infection from infectious bodily fluids outside the human body is essentially zero, other diseases like hepatitis B and C can and do occur. Therefore, any blood or bodily fluid outside the body should be considered a health risk and cleaned up using universal precautions and cleaning fluids that are known to kill viruses on contact.
Old 06-15-2011, 09:58 AM   #8
SPR GUY
Registered Member

Encounters: 3

I don't think I'd pay any extra, especially if I was having an extended visit. ( I just love the dinner/ cocktails before) I believe that sometimes there is more chemistry with the 2 of us than others, but I do have to agree there something sexy about after receiving a good BBBJ and CIM having a DFK. (this may sound like rambling) but if I was only there for the BJ then I would definitely pay for the premier package, I'm always generous, and am looking for the best (ladies)and willing to treat myself and my date to the best.

Diana, to answer your next question, I wouldn't see or not see a lady because of CIM there is some much more fun we can have, and we only have a limited amount of time not the whole weekend together $50 extra maybe, but i really hate a la carte, it doesn't matter to me if its at the restaurant or airline tickets just price it fair and high enough to take care of me.
Old 06-15-2011, 06:15 PM   #9
Diana Daniels
Pending Age Verification

Thank you all so much for your input. It is very risky no matter which way you slice it.

I already have the facts that were presented here. I just wondered why guys are so intrigued by providers who offer CIM?

Yes, My special client only sees me unless I ask him to see someone that I totally trust.
Old 06-15-2011, 10:18 PM   #10
oktome
Valued Poster

Encounters: 4

Some I think it is more of a fetish thing. The experience for most I believe is more important, not a preconceived idea of what has to happened. Just my humble opinion.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:01 AM   #11
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

I don't know about the charging more for it thing. I, myself, am an all inclusive kinda girl. But I guess if that is how ladies do it then they should do what is right for them.
Old 06-16-2011, 08:12 AM   #12
DownYonder
Registered Member

I think that everyone has to decide their level of acceptable risk. Personally, I would want that rule disclosed before anything starts. If the lady does not want to do CIM, that is ok with me, she certainly has the right to decide that herself.

I also have the right to decide to find someone else who will and who won't charge me extra.
Old 06-16-2011, 09:14 AM   #13
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

Diana, when you "back off", do you just stop or do you finish him with your hands?

It is not crucial to receive CIM, but it is one of the greatest feelings. When that happens, a lady completely has you under her power and control and drains you.

Some girls can switch from BBBJ to HJ at the last minute and do a great job. But there are some girls that really give poor HJs. When this happens, a BBBJ about to finish can be deflated by a bad HJ.

To me the risk of BBBJ becomes a concern if the giver or receiver has open lesions or sores or cuts. CIM adds little more risk to BBBJ. Consider precum.

I probably would rather see a lady charge more in general than have the a la carte upgrade possibility for CIM. Upsells and upgrades suggest that a lady does not enjoy those activities plus gets into the realm of $ for activities rather than paying for time and companionship.

If two ladies have similar looks, rates, and service, but only one offers CIM, she will get my business or at least the majority.
Old 06-20-2011, 12:28 AM   #14
Diana Daniels
Pending Age Verification

I can finish him any way he wants to be finished. If he wants me to stop so that we can do fs...I will do that. If he wants to be finished with an hj, I can do that, as well.

I don't believe in up-selling for a particular item on the menu. I would believe that if a provider offers something that most providers do not, then her donation should be a cut above.
Old 06-20-2011, 08:11 AM   #15
DallasRain
HELL's bell ringer!!

User ID: 3067
Location: Based in Missouri AND coming to play in your town soon!!!
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I think..."to each his own"

I think the personal choices we perform carry some kind of risk...but that can be in EVERY part of our lives

Just do what makes ya happy!!!
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women