Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35161
Mojojo33117

Old 05-31-2011, 09:43 PM   #31
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

As far as the letters or terms, DFK definitely. To me, the kissing is very sensual and probably the most intimate act.

For me a true GFE involves some BFE too. I prefer to have plenty of time to talk, flirt, laugh, etcetera. This is what the GFE/BFE is all about. The flirting and brewing romance.

Maybe we go to dinner, have some wine, and indulge in delicious food. Whatever time allows. As much as you want me to be your 'girlfriend' for the night or few hours that you've booked with me, I want you to be my 'boyfriend'. So, indulge me and let the chemistry between us boil.

The few hours we have together should be all about chemistry, romance (if that's your thing), and me, the companion, surrendering to you. Treat me like I'm your 'girlfriend' and that is exactly what you'll get. Whether we spend an hour making out like teenagers or we have our clothes off before the door shuts behind us.
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:19 AM   #32
teamster
Registered Member

this may sound silly but----being an older hobbiest, i don't think the ladies really enjoy kissing a 71 year old guy, so i don't expect them to. i'm sure it is repulsive to some. that being said, i don't initiate it. i will respond in kind tho.
teamster is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 06:39 AM   #33
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by teamster View Post
this may sound silly but----being an older hobbiest, i don't think the ladies really enjoy kissing a 71 year old guy, so i don't expect them to. i'm sure it is repulsive to some. that being said, i don't initiate it. i will respond in kind tho.
Well that is just silly.... LOL A great set of lips kissin me is great no matter what the age.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 03:11 PM   #34
hounddog
The Nose Knows

Encounters: 11

Quote:
Originally Posted by evietaylor View Post
As far as the letters or terms, DFK definitely. To me, the kissing is very sensual and probably the most intimate act.

For me a true GFE involves some BFE too. I prefer to have plenty of time to talk, flirt, laugh, etcetera. This is what the GFE/BFE is all about. The flirting and brewing romance.

Maybe we go to dinner, have some wine, and indulge in delicious food. Whatever time allows. As much as you want me to be your 'girlfriend' for the night or few hours that you've booked with me, I want you to be my 'boyfriend'. So, indulge me and let the chemistry between us boil.

The few hours we have together should be all about chemistry, romance (if that's your thing), and me, the companion, surrendering to you. Treat me like I'm your 'girlfriend' and that is exactly what you'll get. Whether we spend an hour making out like teenagers or we have our clothes off before the door shuts behind us.
Well said!
hounddog is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:14 PM   #35
fingers69
Registered Member

Encounters: 2
Quote:
Originally Posted by evietaylor View Post

Evie, very well said. Tasteful yet sensual.
fingers69 is offline   Quote
Old 06-06-2011, 04:44 PM   #36
evietaylor
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 22610
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by hounddog View Post
Well said!
Quote:
Originally Posted by fingers69 View Post
Evie, very well said. Tasteful yet sensual.
Thanks Hounddog & Fingers69!
evietaylor is offline   Quote
Old 06-13-2011, 09:00 PM   #37
Diana Daniels
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 85178

When I first started providing. I asked another provider what GFE meant? She told me it was DFK. I found out it means a whole lot more than that.

Everyone wants to label me GFE. I can do PSE, as well. I guess it depends on my partner and the mood I'm in. As we all know, chemistry plays a large part in this.

Of course, if a guy has stinky breath, I'm not going to kiss him. I used to have a client who would eat a salad with onions in it for lunch before he saw me. I would rather keel over and die than kiss a guy with onion breath.
Diana Daniels is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:48 AM   #38
cardsfan1973
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

[quote=naughtynatale;1304980]AMEN

"I just don't understand why some men (not ya'll) have to label things. Just enjoy the time you have with someone and let it flow where it may."

I agree that this would be ideal. Unfortunately, we need the labels in order to know what to expect from a date. This helps us to make an informed choice of who we want to see. If a client books a date, expecting that it will include some of the activities that are often labeled as GFE, he will be pretty disappointed if his date has a rule never to provide those experiences. That is why menus and labels are practical and helpful. It looks like we may never be able to all agree on what GFE is, exactly, but this thread shows that we all have a pretty good idea. Thanks for bringing it up!
cardsfan1973 is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:54 AM   #39
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

[QUOTE=cardsfan1973;1383716]
Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynatale View Post
AMEN

"I just don't understand why some men (not ya'll) have to label things. Just enjoy the time you have with someone and let it flow where it may."

I agree that this would be ideal. Unfortunately, we need the labels in order to know what to expect from a date. This helps us to make an informed choice of who we want to see. If a client books a date, expecting that it will include some of the activities that are often labeled as GFE, he will be pretty disappointed if his date has a rule never to provide those experiences. That is why menus and labels are practical and helpful. It looks like we may never be able to all agree on what GFE is, exactly, but this thread shows that we all have a pretty good idea. Thanks for bringing it up!
You know you are right. I did not look at it that way. All I can say is I love to kiss (tee hee) among other things.

Thanks for pointing that out.
Old 06-14-2011, 09:26 PM   #40
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

now offering GFE lessons !!!

reasonably priced !!!
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:07 PM   #41
Redwolf
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 15

The lingering gaze between eyes is a look into the soul.

The perfect kiss is the intimate sharing of the soul.

If the kissing is good and right, everything will be good and right.

One lady that I have met a few times has not become a favorite because she is not really into kissing much.

I don't get into the labels too much, but my preference is good kissing, MSOG, CIM, and DATY. That with a great attitude that appreciates my choice of her from all the other ladies feels like a great GFE to me.
Redwolf is offline   Quote
Old 06-14-2011, 10:21 PM   #42
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Redwolf View Post
The lingering gaze between eyes is a look into the soul.

The perfect kiss is the intimate sharing of the soul.

If the kissing is good and right, everything will be good and right.

One lady that I have met a few times has not become a favorite because she is not really into kissing much.

I don't get into the labels too much, but my preference is good kissing, MSOG, CIM, and DATY. That with a great attitude that appreciates my choice of her from all the other ladies feels like a great GFE to me.

My kinda guy. Love your signature

Papa Joe where do I sign up LOL
Old 06-14-2011, 11:32 PM   #43
PAPA JOE
Valued Poster

Encounters: 30

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynatale View Post

Papa Joe where do I sign up LOL
Babee, you are on the top of the list !!!
PAPA JOE is offline   Quote
Old 06-16-2011, 09:23 AM   #44
juiceman01
Registered Member

Encounters: 8

One GFE fact rings true....... Practice makes perfect!

(If you are with a good provider).
juiceman01 is offline   Quote
Old 07-23-2011, 09:13 PM   #45
jasonwoo80
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 6

Vote or write your definition of GFE at Urban Dictionary: http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=GFE
jasonwoo80 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women