Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47435
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-10-2014, 03:30 PM   #16
JustJodi
Account Disabled

User ID: 26940
My ECCIE Reviews

LOL-good isn't cheap-BUT me & Nat are out of your price range unfortunately. Which is ironic given your handle.
Old 11-10-2014, 04:40 PM   #17
Atmos
Registered Member

So we're supposed to avoid crazy bitches? Well hell, that would make for a lot of lonely nights
Old 11-10-2014, 05:19 PM   #18
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
LOL-good isn't cheap-BUT me & Nat are out of your price range unfortunately. Which is ironic given your handle.
Jodi, I do hope you were trying to be funny and not demeaning

Out my respect for Natalie's opinion of people I am going to give the benefit of the doubt and that possibly I am just misinterpreting.

But I will point out that the last review the Goodisntcheap did was for a $300 per hour provider which i do believe is in line with your own range.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:24 PM   #19
lloydxmas66
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 32

Quote:
Originally Posted by JustJodi View Post
He was pigeon-holed..."Goodisnthavingfunanym ore" was already taken at the time. It was his second choice.
Old 11-10-2014, 05:39 PM   #20
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Hmmmm. On second thought. I better keep my mouth shut lol. Time for the young guy to make his exit. I'll be putting myself in grave danger willingly sometime soon. Oh it will be so fun though! I am genuinely excited. YOLO right? ;-)
Old 11-10-2014, 06:27 PM   #21
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Thanks 124816 :hug love:

lloydxmas66 you are killing me... so glad I wasn't drinking anything when I read your post ... hilarious baby
Old 11-10-2014, 07:01 PM   #22
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Jodi, I tried giving you an escape route from a conversation that is going nowhere. At first you just looked upset. With the comment about me not being able to afford you, now you appear upset and stupid. And you probably didn't even consult with natale before waiving her opportunity to ever see me. Actually she did that herself by stabbing at me. I don't know how much you think a three way with you and natale is worth . Im definitely not rich , but surely the $900 I spent last week not counting my date with Ember in 5 minutes , would have covered it. You should have helped steer the conversation somewhere else when I tried to, instead of saying something stupid. Hey it's all good though I'm having fun chatting with and about you. When Ember starts riding me, I'm going to say your name and hang on. Haha. Now don't say anything stupid again to make you even more undesirable. Aces taught me that word the other day.
Old 11-10-2014, 09:03 PM   #23
Ember Simmers
Upgraded Female Account

User ID: 119076
My Bio Page
My ECCIE Reviews

I really enjoyed hearing Goodisntcheap yell Jodis name tonight... woooo!
And no wonder you were late Good...I see you were writing this. Lol

Anyhow. Our two second texting turned into im dangerous? Well I never apologized so I'm not sure what she is saying. Because I never said anything crazy. I'll be glad to show people the texts. I just simply tried to verify a number that wasn't even associated to ads ...so therefore I wasnt having any luck. Glad to finally see she is real though. ..

So moral of the story, is I do look up the girl you give me as a reference. So don't try and pull anything on me. Haha
Old 11-10-2014, 09:08 PM   #24
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Simmers View Post

Anyhow. Our two second texting turned into im dangerous? Well I never apologized so I'm not sure what she is saying. Because I never said anything crazy. I'll be glad to show people the texts. I just simply tried to verify a number that wasn't even associated to ads ...so therefore I wasnt having any luck. Glad to finally see she is real though. ..

So moral of the story, is I do look up the girl you give me as a reference. So don't try and pull anything on me. Haha
I love you Ember. lol I'll see you later this week.

Good, I can just imagine you calling out her name. lol That had to be hilarious!
Old 11-10-2014, 09:50 PM   #25
AkilahRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 209195
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
So we're supposed to avoid crazy bitches? Well hell, that would make for a lot of lonely nights
Every female is a crazy bitch! We all just have different triggers n different craziness
all us "bitches" would be broke and at Mickey Ds flipping burgers lol
&& Men would be very lonely and take all the lotion n Kleenex in the world
Old 11-10-2014, 09:56 PM   #26
AkilahRose
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 209195
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ember Simmers View Post

Think I just fell in love :mf_ lustslow:

Ember just texted me today checking a reference! && nothing "dangerous" happened, super sweet and to the point! & any time ember has ever asked for a reference check, its always been the same!
Sooooo, I doubt Ember is the "dumb crazy bitch" here
Old 11-10-2014, 10:00 PM   #27
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7
Default PWND

Old 11-11-2014, 07:57 AM   #28
Still Looking
BANNED

Encounters: 399
Talking

Couldn't figure out how that was an ALERT? Typical old hooker mad at young good looking hooker....
Old 11-11-2014, 09:18 AM   #29
Atmos
Registered Member

Quote:
Originally Posted by AkilahRose View Post
Every female is a crazy bitch! We all just have different triggers n different craziness
all us "bitches" would be broke and at Mickey Ds flipping burgers lol
&& Men would be very lonely and take all the lotion n Kleenex in the world
Exactly my point Nothing wrong with a little crazy from time to time, in fact I'm hoping to see your crazy side when my wife and I visit later this month
Old 11-11-2014, 11:42 AM   #30
bluffcityguy
Permanently retired

Encounters: 25

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
Ancient Wisdom: "Never sleep with anyone crazier than yourself."

Which explains why I'm never getting laid, as I am crazier than all these ladies.

Cheers,

bcg
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women