Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47436
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 11-10-2014, 10:39 AM   #1
JustJodi
Account Disabled

User ID: 26940
My ECCIE Reviews
Thumbs down Ember Simmers Dangerous Nutcase!

Ember Simmers(TER 198619*P411 P85630*embersimmers.com) just lost her shit & sent me multiple nasty txts because I said she must be new( I don't have time to spoon feed a provider) because she was having difficulty finding me on any of the sites I advertise including my website during a screening process for a client I had seen who gave my info to her for a ref. After looking her up I realize she's not new just stupid which, one would think with a high volume girl as Ember she would have picked up some logical screening skills by now. This is the dangerous part: the idiot fucking amateur who used me as a ref gave her MY PRIVATE NUMBER I use for clients only & no one else should ever have unless I give it to them! I told him what just happened, that I was putting up an alert about her & letting him slide this time after ripping him a new one for breach of privacy & that I will never not only give him a ref again but will never see him again. Guys be advised this type of girl is dangerous for both Hobbiest & Providers. Girls be aware if Ember is given your info for a ref proceed with caution. I am off now to day dream about punching this guy in the nuts repeatedly & bitch slapping that stupid Hoe(yeah I said stupid Hoe) multiple times! LOL-the struggle is real!
Old 11-10-2014, 11:42 AM   #2
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Encounters: 7

Thank you for the alert. I'll still be seeing Ember though. :-)
Old 11-10-2014, 12:04 PM   #3
JustJodi
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

That's your choice honey & I was not attempting to detour anyone from seeing her. I want everyone to succeed in this business. However, there is a standard of respect & understanding we must all have for each other maybe you could remind her of. I could not have been kinder or more informative with Ember initially. My "new" comment to her did not warrant such erratic behavior. To Ember's credit she now has apologized explaining due to stress over personal reasons she over reacted. I understand the pressure of personal & professional situations sometimes cause us to not be ourselves. However, we must also not loose our cool in those situations because our actions could have unpleasant consequences.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:03 PM   #4
Crowley88
Valued Poster

I'm glad to hear she apologized. She is a girl with integrity from what I know of her. I have heard many girls say she is nice and professional when doing references with her. Always willing to answer questions.
Old 11-10-2014, 01:41 PM   #5
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

I'm still trying to figure out how Jodi was bitching that ember could not find any info on her , yet to start with Jodi couldn't find any on ember in the first place. If you google ember , she is everywhere. And you thought she was new.
You must not have time to spoon feed or Google her name.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:29 PM   #6
JustJodi
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

INCORRECT goodisntcheap- EMBER could not find ME first I guess to poor info from my client & then poor screening skills of her own after I'd giving her enough that anyone with the sense God gave a turnip could have found me. The "new" comment was made after I had been aggravated by her & my client txting me back & fourth extending beyond the limit of what I feel a normal screening process warrants or that I am willing to invest the time to deal with. I gave her an immediate response initially & after her second txt when she asked "Do you advertise your number? I responded "No mam. This is my private #." She then responded" I am having trouble finding you". To which I responded with extensive info my TER # & P411 info, etc.. I then receive a txt from said client (whom I had already txt reaming him a new asshole for giving out my PRIVATE NUMBER I GIVE CLIENTS ONLY & TELL THEM THIS IS MY PRIVATE NUMBER I GIVE TO CLIENTS ONLY) "Ember still feels uneasy" to which I responded to Ember with even more info & the "You must be new" comment. I then received over 10 txts from Ember(I wasn't counting how many but I do know I sent her 5 saying "I'm deleting & not reading your txts"). Do you think she was re-acting rationally? Do you think her tirade of txts were not negative? Would you be OKAY with this behavior if she had YOUR PRIVATE PHONE NUMBER? Do you not understand the issue now? SAFETY, PRIVACY & DISCRETION ARE A TWO WAY STREET IN THE HOBBY. END OF STORY.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:30 PM   #7
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

I can say that Jodi is the sweetest lady I know. I am not sure I have encountered Ember so therefore can't say anything about her. But I know when a lady contacts me and has all my info and cannot find anything on me before she calls me then I question her screening skills. As one that is asking for the reference I would ask for proof they were a real provider. It is not my job to look them up if they are truly legit. As in membership to a board like P411/date-check/or TER But then I have all that in my signature on my boards and in my email signature. It is only common sense to send this info when requesting a reference. And I seriously doubt LEO would ask for a reference as I don't see how this could get me arrested. Anyone can talk and not all that is ever told is true.

So as far as Jodi looking her up and the fact that you say she is all over could mean many things. And too if Jodi was not at her computer and was on the phone with Ember it would be a lil difficult I would think to take the time to look up all that stuff. Example what if Ember was wanting the reference quickly and Jodi was not in a position to look her up. As in she was not at her computer and was not comfortable in her settings to look her up on her phone There are many avenues this conversation could take. I also agree with Jodi I once had an idiot who did just that knowing that is a major NO NO in giving out my number to anyone !!! I mean would those guys like us to call his friends and say how crappy he was in bed if that is the case. And even if it wasn't he would not want us to give out his info to anyone so we should get the same respect. So that part I would truly be upset.

Now the only thing I can say towards Ember is that it is very stressful to tour sometimes and sometimes last minute guys are hard to get verified. That is why prebooking is more important. And if Ember has NC/NS etc then she is hoping to somehow make up the loss with a last minute client. Just remember....Less stress on the girl the better your experience will be. So while ya'll are on here posting all your stuff why don't you post about prebooking in respect for touring ladies. Just a thought
Old 11-10-2014, 02:45 PM   #8
JustJodi
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

AND ALSO goodisntcheap I ONLY LOOKED UP EMBER AFTER THE TIRADE BECAUSE I WANTED TO KNOW WHO THE CRAZY BITCH THAT JUST WENT OFF ON ME WAS (wouldn't you if she had YOUR PRIVATE NUMBER & BEHAVED THAT WAY?) I WAS SURPRISED WHEN I SAW HER ON TER & SHE HAD MULTIPLE REVIEWS THAT SHE HAD ANY TROUBLE FINDING ME. THERE IS NO NEED FOR A PROVIDER WHO IS THE REFERENCE TO LOOK UP THE PROVIDER WHO IS ASKING FOR A REFERENCE.
Old 11-10-2014, 02:59 PM   #9
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Let me just state the obvious. Lol. Don't give out your personal #. You admitted that mistake yourself.

It sounds to me like you say this # was used in verification and it shouldn't have been. Of course she wont find you under that number (and I bet anything she tried to before she contacted you). Does that mean she is unintelligent? I don't think so. Hell if I were a provider and someone gave me a # I could find nothing on as a reference I'd be uneasy too. I don't care who it is. A BAD phone # was used initially and the client seemed to be having too much control over the reference process. Automatically the process was tarnished. She had every right to question and be doubtful at that point. IMO that is safe and not dangerous lol.

And yes I realize you gave her your info via text but again I can easily see how a girl can be uneasy and doubtful in this situation. She did the due diligence of verifying a reference. How is that a problem and "dangerous"?

To me the only issue here is two ladies got snippy with one another. One apologized. That's a noble thing to do. Apology should be accepted IMO. Anything more to add? I'm sure there is because people just love dead horses over here lol.

Btw I prebooked Ember. I always do. Most of her repeat clients do too.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:11 PM   #10
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Like I said that is the issue here. Ember went off the deep end on you. You felt disrespected and pissed of about it. Now you are here venting about it and reporting her has "dangerous". IMO wording such as this gives the appearance that the OP wants to convey that clients shouldn't see her and other providers shouldn't deal with her concerning references. Both IMO are a direct attack to a provider's business. This was the why I responded the way I did.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:12 PM   #11
JustJodi
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

It's elementary SHE OVER RE-ACTED & BEHAVED DANGEROUS & UNPROFESSIONAL. Many Hobbiest & Providers give out their personal numbers initially or after a report has been established. I understand you are responding in the interest of defending a girl you think well of but I also understand you should not be so arrogant to believe this could have just as easily been you she got ticked off with for some petty reason & could have called oh I don't know your business or your wife or at the very minimum txt a tirade of nasty messages to you. I've seen it happen before & it's not pretty. Because I am concerned with the SAFETY, PRIVACY & DISCRETION of everyone in the Hobby even the Hobbiest &/or Providers that may disagree with my methods I will always POST this kind of behavior.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:19 PM   #12
Crowley88
Valued Poster

Giving out a personal # is a bad idea IMO. I'm saying this from my own misfortunes in this hobby. Its just generally a bad idea.

I get what you are saying Jodi. I agree its not cool to have someone go off the deep end on you. BUT, you said yourself she apologized. She admitted she was wrong. A "dangerous" person wont do that. Its obvious she was stressed and probably was annoyed at how the reference was going. I get the notion you were too. In a situation like that its easy for two people to blow up at one another.

I'm only pointing out from my point of view that the original post gave the appearance of anger and retaliation. It was just a different form of it than what was directed at you. Just my opinion though. I have never met you. You could be the most sweetest and kindest woman ever.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:20 PM   #13
JCM800
Ambassador

Encounters: 29

Moved to Coed.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:23 PM   #14
Goodisntcheap
Valued Poster

Encounters: 9

Sorry ,I must have misunderstood the rant. I guess I should also check which number to give out for checking references from now on. I always give out the same one I use to contact them . I never have more than one number for a provider. I always thought ember was very professional and thourogh. It sounded to me like you were having a bad day. I sure hope your day is going better by now.
You and natale want to have 3 way make up sex? Ember will verify me. Sorry ,sorry, sorry.
Old 11-10-2014, 03:27 PM   #15
JustJodi
Account Disabled

My ECCIE Reviews

AGAIN-goodisntcheap YOU GUYS AREN'T GETTING IT. DANGEROUS HAS DIFFERENT DEGREES. Someone who responds that irrationally to something so petty is DANGEROUS because not only could she respond that way to other Providers but Hobbiest as well & as I stated before compromise YOU, YOUR BUSINESS OR YOUR FAMILY.
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women