Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > Kansas and Missouri > STL/E. Missouri/S. Illinois > Coed Discussions
Coed Discussions Both male and female members can mingle and interact here. Let's keep these discussions on-topic, thought-provoking, and more importantly...entertaining!

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70384
biomed160299
Yssup Rider59854
gman4452866
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47432
pyramider46370
bambino40285
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35162
Mojojo33117

Old 10-27-2014, 11:44 AM   #1
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Encounters: 57
Default Getting More Girls To St. Louis

Saint Louis just has so much potential to be this great hobby spot! The city has

changed so much over the years and is just becoming this very cool cultural

mecca sort to speak.

Not only can it be a place where the ladies can get their financial goals met, but

it can also be a place where guys can have a really good time regardless of his

or her income level. And both can have a good time and do it safely.

So what's going to really get the girls here?

Word of mouth?
Guys requesting them?
More reviews?
Actively enrolling girls on this site?

You know it would be cool if ECCIE had some type of tally system that a girl could use to see what the interest level was from guys in a particular city or particular town....based on what she offers and her price range.

Based on that information (and the active guys that are here), she could
get a really good idea on if it's worth her time to be here.

She wouldn't necessarily need 100 guys to respond, because typically they wouldn't....but out of 20 guys and her own marketing plan, she could get a good idea of how well she would do.

What do you think?
Recapacitar is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 02:56 PM   #2
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Damn Recap. You need to slow down some. More girls in St. Louis? Oh please. Try hobbying in Columbia.
yugdlo is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 06:06 PM   #3
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by yugdlo View Post
Damn Recap. You need to slow down some. More girls in St. Louis? Oh please. Try hobbying in Columbia.
Lol. I totally understand....but since we are all clumped together if we can at least get them to this section of ECCIE,
everyone can benefit.
Old 10-27-2014, 06:54 PM   #4
yugdlo
Valued Poster

Encounters: 19

Quote:
Originally Posted by Recapacitar View Post
Lol. I totally understand....but since we are all clumped together if we can at least get them to this section of ECCIE,
everyone can benefit.
True dat.
yugdlo is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:27 PM   #5
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Well it probably doesn't help on the lowlifes that do NCNS to traveling ladies. I have heard that happens here a lot Once it happens to a few they talk and it keeps others from coming here.
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:34 PM   #6
Atmos
Registered Member

First step is STL'ers sending emails. Just take a few minutes a day and reach out to whoever looks interesting ... then of course treating them right if they do come here.

But STL being some sort of great town? I've lived here 15 years, it's a shit-hole except for about 3 months out of the year when it's tolerable so long as you're nowhere near STL city itself.
Atmos is offline   Quote
Old 10-27-2014, 10:36 PM   #7
naughtynatale
Pending Age Verification

User ID: 14292
My ECCIE Reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by Atmos View Post
First step is STL'ers sending emails. Just take a few minutes a day and reach out to whoever looks interesting ... then of course treating them right if they do come here.

But STL being some sort of great town? I've lived here 15 years, it's a shit-hole except for about 3 months out of the year when it's tolerable so long as you're nowhere near STL city itself.
Thank You !!!!
naughtynatale is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 07:41 AM   #8
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Quote:

Atmos. I totally agree with you about sending the emails. That is the first step.

I actually had Karina Renee and Kaya Jolee scheduled to come to St. Louis, but then they decided not to come because a couple of members here send messages to them telling them that the St. Louis economy was bad! (I guess they were trying to stick it to me and not thinking about the other guys that were looking forward to seeing them).

Now as far as St. Louis being a horrible place. It depends on where you're from and where you go. There are a lot of girls that come here that think that think it's a great town.
Old 10-28-2014, 07:52 AM   #9
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynatale View Post
Well it probably doesn't help on the lowlifes that do NCNS to traveling ladies. I have heard that happens here a lot Once it happens to a few they talk and it keeps others from coming here.
Hey, Naughtynatale

I totally agree!....but then too there are a lot of great guys that do keep their appointments. Narrowing those down, can sometime be a challenge.

....And the talk.....YES!!!! When people do well, they tend to talk about it.

Now there are some visiting girls that try to keep St. Louis as their little secret.
They come here, make great money and then they come back two or three months later and do it all over again. So with those, you really can't do much about it.
Old 10-28-2014, 09:01 AM   #10
Atmos
Registered Member

Quote:
Atmos. I totally agree with you about sending the emails. That is the first step.

I actually had Karina Renee and Kaya Jolee scheduled to come to St. Louis, but then they decided not to come because a couple of members here send messages to them telling them that the St. Louis economy was bad! (I guess they were trying to stick it to me and not thinking about the other guys that were looking forward to seeing them).

Now as far as St. Louis being a horrible place. It depends on where you're from and where you go. There are a lot of girls that come here that think that think it's a great town.
Maybe we need a subforum, like on the 'other' STL board, where people post who they have sent requests too. Then if you read it and like that girl, send another request. That way we can concentrate efforts.

I was being somewhat tongue in cheek about the shithole thing It's not horrible, it has some highlights, I just hate winters here.
Atmos is offline   Quote
Old 10-28-2014, 10:52 AM   #11
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Quote:
Maybe we need a subforum, like on the 'other' STL board, where people post who they have sent requests too. Then if you read it and like that girl, send another request. That way we can concentrate efforts.

I was being somewhat tongue in cheek about the shithole thing It's not horrible, it has some highlights, I just hate winters here.
That's a good idea! So how would we go about getting a sub-forum?
Old 10-29-2014, 07:47 AM   #12
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Perhaps getting some feedback from Admin might be good.
Old 10-29-2014, 09:06 AM   #13
Atmos
Registered Member

Quote:
That's a good idea! So how would we go about getting a sub-forum?
We could also, if they'll allow it, just use a thread like this one to back-and-forth talk about girls who we'd like to have visit. Having run large forums like this one myself in years past, the Admins probably won't like creating a one-off subforum because they like to keep things uniform ... ours would be the only one, until other areas see it and then want the same thing.

But forums like this exist to make money, traffic = money. If this idea generates more traffic, then they'll see the value.

Me, I want to get some non-agency Asian girls here that will see couples!
Atmos is offline   Quote
Old 10-29-2014, 10:51 AM   #14
Recapacitar
Valued Poster

Quote:
We could also, if they'll allow it, just use a thread like this one to back-and-forth talk about girls who we'd like to have visit. Having run large forums like this one myself in years past, the Admins probably won't like creating a one-off subforum because they like to keep things uniform ... ours would be the only one, until other areas see it and then want the same thing.

But forums like this exist to make money, traffic = money. If this idea generates more traffic, then they'll see the value.

Me, I want to get some non-agency Asian girls here that will see couples!
We are lacking in the Asian dept. too. I'd love to have more of those girls come here too. So, do we need to contact admin. to see if we can use a thread to do this? I'm thinking we should. It's better to be safe than sorry.

There are a ton of rules to learn on this site, so I'm learning them as I go.
Old 10-29-2014, 06:41 PM   #15
Gaining Momentum

Encounters: 3

Quote:
Originally Posted by naughtynatale View Post
Wouldn't hurt to have someone with a less colorful posting background leading the recruitment effort either. Sorry but Recap doesn't speak for me and has too much baggage associated with his style and approach to the Hobby for my tastes.

It's my opinion that quality local ladies that are willing to assist travelers with information etc. are the best "recruitment" method and has the best results.
124816 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women