Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Sandbox - National
The Sandbox - National The Sandbox is a collection of off-topic discussions. Humorous threads, Sports talk, and a wide variety of other topics can be found here.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59850
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47429
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 10-24-2011, 09:01 PM   #61
TheDaliLama
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by gnadfly View Post
I laugh at you left-wing nuts "helping" the Republican party by trying to pick who Obama will be beaten by in 2012. .
And some of them are still hanging on to Hillary as their "Great White Hope"

http://http://www.eccie.net/showpost...3&postcount=15
TheDaliLama is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:34 PM   #62
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Encounters: 20

TTH, you are a self important, self righteous twit. Anything that doesn't condescend and pander to people who are a different color than us is racist.

We all have the same ancestor, whether it is Adam and Eve, an electrified cell in an ocean of primordial ooze, or the Annunaki from Niburu, we are all the same. Our skin color is an adaptive trait developed in response to the climate our ancestors chose to live in.

It's impossible to remediate. When will you know it's been enough? How do you keep those being "helped" by the generous white bosses from becoming dependent again? It's just a new form of slavery. The most gratifying statement a person can say is "I did it myself." You are taking that satisfaction away from them. Because they needed your "help."

These idiots that throw around the word "racist" like t-shirts at a ball game piss me off. It's the last line of attack when you are out of ideas. Grow up. Go flash your money somewhere else. You bore me.
CuteOldGuy is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 10:54 PM   #63
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Encounters: 7

Quote:
Originally Posted by CuteOldGuy View Post

It's impossible to remediate.
There's a generous attitude. We've fucked you and your relatives for 300 years. You're free now, lotsa luck!! How enlightened an attitude that is. What's 300 years, let's shoot for keeping them fucked for 600 while we're at it. Because that's exactly what your attitude will do.
TexTushHog is offline   Quote
Old 10-24-2011, 11:01 PM   #64
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Ok, tell me when we will know it is enough. My attitude will recognize their individual worth, regardless of skin color. You want to help "those poor folks." Which attitude is more empowering? I think it was Winston Churchill who said "He has so much to be modest about."

Damn, you are so condescending!

Let's have a date, or an amount, or something when we can tell when the remediation can stop and we can all go our way as individuals, not as ethnicities.

I think you claim it would keep them fucked up for another 600 years because that is what you would do. I don't, and never have. What? The poor folk cannot possibly recover without our help? No one will ever respect them unless we tell them to? Like I said, you are practicing the most subtle and dangerous form of racism.
Old 11-01-2011, 09:56 AM   #65
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

You've had a week. When will we know it it is enough?
Old 11-01-2011, 04:47 PM   #66
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Didn't see your post. I'd say the date would be when the invidious effects of the past discrimination are eliminated. What's wrong with that?
Old 11-01-2011, 10:05 PM   #67
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

How will we know? What are the benchmarks?
Old 11-02-2011, 12:45 AM   #68
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

Salary, educational attainment, socioeconomic status, etc. All the typical measures of economic and social welfare that are typically measured by social scientists and demographers.
Old 11-02-2011, 01:10 AM   #69
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

So, you don't really know. The fact is it will never end. It will never be enough. That's why it is irrational. We all have obstacles to overcome, we simply need to treat people as individuals, not as groups.

Do you really think the social scientists and demographers will ever reach a consensus that "equality" has been attained? They're worse than economists. And I find the condescension toward certain groups based on ethnicity to be particularly repugnant.

The truth is that these programs were initiated solely to gain votes, and secure control. If they were actually helping, we would have won the war on poverty years ago. But we don't want to win the war, because then our dependent base of voters may start thinking for themselves and not realize they need us in order to succeed. If government were truly interested in "helping" we'd be seeing dramatic improvement in ethnic communities. Instead, it is getting worse. "We" have helped "them" enough. I pray they survive our "help".
Old 11-02-2011, 05:34 PM   #70
TexTushHog
Professional Tush Hog.

You're saying that blacks will never catch up? Doesn't that necessarily imply genetic inferiority? Surely you don't mean that?

Or is your argument that the experience of slavery were so horrible that they will forever doom blacks to an inferior position in society, and that even 1,000 years from now that will still be the case? Certainly if that is true, we need to do more, not less to ameliorate the horrible effects of past discrimination.

Which is it?
Old 11-02-2011, 11:47 PM   #71
BigLouie
Valued Poster

BigLouie is offline   Quote
Old 11-03-2011, 12:58 AM   #72
CuteOldGuy
Valued Poster

Good God, TTH (or for you, Good Whatever) read the fucking post before you respond. Don't try to pass off your latent racism on me. Your the one who thinks the "poor little person of color" can't possibly get ahead without your help. I think they can, and am willing to treat them as individuals, with their own unique talents and capabilities, just as Dr. King hoped. You want to divide people into groups. I want to see people as individuals. Slavery ended 150 years ago. It's time to move on.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TexTushHog View Post
You're saying that blacks will never catch up? Doesn't that necessarily imply genetic inferiority? Surely you don't mean that?

Or is your argument that the experience of slavery were so horrible that they will forever doom blacks to an inferior position in society, and that even 1,000 years from now that will still be the case? Certainly if that is true, we need to do more, not less to ameliorate the horrible effects of past discrimination.

Which is it?

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women