Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > The Political Forum
The Political Forum Discuss anything related to politics in this forum. World politics, US Politics, State and Local.

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47430
pyramider46370
bambino40275
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Old 05-08-2023, 02:26 PM   #436
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Why_Yes_I_Do View Post
So you're saying the brilliant play is to now flood the country with a million or so unvetted and unvaccinated immigrants across our Southern boarder from about 160 different countries. Hmmm... not seeing the brilliance in that plan yet...
They are already doing that. The Government's next caper will probably be a Little different than Covid-19.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote
Old 05-10-2023, 06:54 AM   #437
SpeedRacerXXX
Valued Poster

Encounters: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
When you've come up with something like this in the past, COVID the disease is a lot more likely to cause the condition than the COVID vaccine. But maybe not this time. Yes, the disease is associated with increased incidence of retinal vascular occlusions (RVO's), but if this paper is to be believed, then the hazard ratio after, say, six months, is higher for the vaccinated.

This doesn't change my mind. The condition is fairly rare--it only affects a fraction of 1% of the population. And other studies, admittedly which look at much shorter periods than your study, don't confirm the results.
Just more BS on top of all the other BS.

"Conclusion

Retinal vascular occlusions might be a manifestation of COVID-19, although rare, especially in patients at risk of systemic hypercoagulability and thromboembolism. For COVID-19 vaccines, the causal relationship is controversial because there are few case reports of retinal vascular occlusions after COVID-19 vaccination."

https://link.springer.com/article/10...17-022-05953-7

"Retinal vascular occlusion (RVO) did not occur more frequently in the 3 weeks following administration of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine compared with influenza and tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (Tdap) vaccines, a retrospective study showed."

https://www.medpagetoday.com/ophthal...lmology/104008

"The analysis showed that 0.003% of patients had a new diagnosis of RVO within 21 days after receiving a mRNA COVID-19 vaccination, and the vaccination was not associated with development of RVO."

https://www.ophthalmologytimes.com/v...s-is-very-rare
SpeedRacerXXX is offline   Quote
Old 05-13-2023, 08:59 PM   #438
Tiny
Lifetime Premium Access

Encounters: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by SpeedRacerXXX View Post
Just more BS on top of all the other BS.

"Conclusion

Retinal vascular occlusions might be a manifestation of COVID-19, although rare, especially in patients at risk of systemic hypercoagulability and thromboembolism. For COVID-19 vaccines, the causal relationship is controversial because there are few case reports of retinal vascular occlusions after COVID-19 vaccination."

https://link.springer.com/article/10...17-022-05953-7

"Retinal vascular occlusion (RVO) did not occur more frequently in the 3 weeks following administration of an mRNA COVID-19 vaccine compared with influenza and tetanus, diphtheria, and pertussis (Tdap) vaccines, a retrospective study showed."

https://www.medpagetoday.com/ophthal...lmology/104008

"The analysis showed that 0.003% of patients had a new diagnosis of RVO within 21 days after receiving a mRNA COVID-19 vaccination, and the vaccination was not associated with development of RVO."

https://www.ophthalmologytimes.com/v...s-is-very-rare
Speedracer, texassapper's study looked at a 2 year period, while other studies, including the ones you're citing, looked at much shorter periods. I compared to a couple of papers about RVO after COVID the disease, and based on the various studies, it would appear the medium and long term incidence after vaccination is greater than after disease.

I might have looked at 20 different claims that texassapper and WYID dug about about the vaccine, and until now in every instance the disease was more likely to cause the problem than the vaccine.

Yes, intuitively this doesn't make sense to me. Texassapper's paper was published in Nature, a very prestigious, peer reviewed journal. So maybe this time there's substance to his claim.

Regardless, the risk of getting this condition from the vaccine is pretty low.
Tiny is online now   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 07:56 AM   #439
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Encounters: 14
Default Tow more, recent Obituaries

#DiedSuddenly, #DiedSillently reporting

Looks as though we lost a couple more Suddenly and Silently...

NIH Finally Cuts Off Funding to Wuhan Biolab But 27 Chinese Labs Still Make the List

Johnson & Johnson COVID-19 Shot No Longer Available in the U.S. – Remaining Doses to be Disposed

No word yet on when there will be a Celebration of Death memorial or where.
Why_Yes_I_Do is offline   Quote
Old 05-18-2023, 08:11 AM   #440
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default The Devil really is in the Details

Quote:
Originally Posted by Tiny View Post
...I might have looked at 20 different claims that texassapper and WYID dug about about the vaccine, and until now in every instance the disease was more likely to cause the problem than the vaccine...
Some times you have look and the small, some might say Tiny, details to see what is what.
Quote:
Small Percent of Vaccine Batches Responsible for Large Number of Adverse Reactions, Analysts Claim
First published on January 20, 2022

‘This is intentional, premeditated, mass murder. There’s absolutely no doubt about it because nothing else makes any sense,’ said attorney Reiner Fuellmich. ‘We’re going to get them.’

A recent analysis of public government data reveals very high percentages of adverse events reported as a result of COVID-19 experimental “vaccine” injections, including over 21,000 deaths, have occurred in a small minority of product batches released by pharmaceutical manufacturers.

Furthermore, according to analysts, the wide dispersement of these highly toxic batches (or “lots”) to numerous U.S. states, along with their apparent sequential labeling according to levels of toxicity, is evidence of intentionality in adulterating the contents of the shots and is thus likely a serious violation of federal regulations that require such products to have consistency.

In mid-November, London-based researcher Craig Paardekooper produced a short video drawing data from the Vaccine Adverse Event Reporting System (VAERS) in the United States, where he discovered that “1 in 200 of the [COVID-19 vaccine] batches are highly toxic,” while the vast majority of them are not, at least according to short-term outcomes...

...“In fact,” he continued, “70% of the batches for the vaccine-only produce one adverse reaction report in total,” and “80% of the vaccine batches only produce one or two adverse reaction reports.”

However, Paardekooper began to find anomalies that “produced thousands of times the number of adverse reactions” standing out from the vast majority of batches, including examples of 1,394, 1,012, and eventually to as many as 4,911 adverse reactions.

Additionally, these batches consistently produced these injuries across the many states where they were distributed, affirming the cause was the vaccine contents in the batches themselves rather than local circumstances, applications or demographics.

For example, for Pfizer, only 4% of their lots accounted for all the death reports associated with those injections and for Moderna the same was true with respect to only 5% of their batches.

In addition, unlike the more benign batches that were sent to fewer regional areas, the highly toxic injections were widely disseminated across multiple states.

As Paardekooper reported with regard to the Pfizer injections, only 2.9% of their lots were distributed to more than 12 states and these were associated with 96.5% of all the product’s deaths, 95.5% of all hospitalizations and 94.7% of all adverse event reports.

In significant contrast, 97.1% of the Pfizer lots were distributed to fewer than 12 states and were associated with only 3.5% of all product death reports, 4.5% of all hospitalizations, and 5.3% of all adverse event reports.

Given that this data is public, Paardekooper made an accompanying tutorial video explaining how anyone can replicate his findings by downloading and properly organizing the relevant data from the VAERS platform. He also set up a website called HowBadIsMyBatch.com, which allows users to search the record of the adverse events of particular batches as is recorded in the VAERS data...

...‘Highly unusual pattern’ indicates a ‘significant crime’ and ‘must be investigated’

Independent of these efforts, however, retired pharmaceutical industry executive Alexandra Latypova made her own query into this question and later, after connecting with Paardekooper, assembled a team of researchers with experience in clinical trials, data analysis, statistics, pharmaceutical industry regulations, manufacturing, and research and development to further analyze these figures.

She produced a 20-minute video highlighting the contrast between the tremendous variability of COVID-19 gene-transfer vaccine lots as compared with seasonal flu vaccines and stressed the importance of Good Manufacturing Practice (GMP) laws that she told LifeSiteNews are “designed to ensure safety and consistency of pharmaceutical products which must be produced in large quantities to very exacting standards of purity, stability, consistency, etc.”...
Side Note: I left out "the receipts" from the article. The charts are well worth viewing though.
Footnote: While the article is over a year old, they still have not overlaid the Geographic and Demographic information of the distributions. Once they do, I suspect we may be talking about a football term - Targeting
Old 05-18-2023, 08:30 AM   #441
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Comparing resumes anyone?

Obviously we are but mere amateurs in the covid and virology in general. So I tend to lean on the experts a fair bit. You can tell they are experts because the Government Backed Media Complex (bought and paid for with our tax dollars) goes to extraordinary efforts to censor them.

Seems like censoring the public exercise of speech would be against the very nature of a Constitutional Republic, not to mention being highly anti-scientific. In fact, I would say it should be in the very 1st amendment to a Constitution of such a Constitutional Republic.. Ahhhhh, what do I know?!?
Quote:
‘Multiple obvious toxicities were deliberately built into [the alleged vaccines’] designs, with the result that there would be high expectations of blood clots, autoimmune attacks and cytokine storms all over the body, depending on where it went in a given individual,’ Dr. Michael Yeadon told LifeSiteNews.

Dr. Michael Yeadon, who formerly served as Pfizer’s vice president and chief scientist for allergy and respiratory, explained how he knew the COVID virus, with its subsequent “vaccine” campaign, was a “supranational operation” designed “to injure people, to maim and kill deliberately.”

Yeadon, who spent 32 years working mostly for large pharmaceutical companies, spoke to a reporter from Children’s Health Defense in March while attending a Truth be Told Rally in London.

Reviewing how he came to understand the COVID “pandemic” was something other than what it appeared to be, the pharmacology expert recalled that “when I started noticing former colleagues of mine, including Patrick Vallance, saying things on the television I knew weren’t true — and I knew he knew weren’t true — that’s when the penny dropped for me, probably [in] February 2020.”...

...Patrick Vallance was the United Kingdom’s chief scientific adviser to the government from 2018 to 2023.

“I remember saying to my wife, ‘this is not what they’re saying it is. Something’s going on,’” Yeadon explained.

“And when I saw not only my country locking down, but dozens of countries locking down at the same time … that was proof, and is still proof, of a supranational operation,” he said.

“There’s no way that could have happened at the local level, at the country level. Therefore, it must have occurred at a level above. Whether it was the WHO or the World Economic Forum, or other, I don’t know,” but the orchestrated response demonstrates a planned event as opposed to one determined by the chance of the virus developing, Yeadon said.

These governments “all did the same stupid, ineffective, known-not-to-work things at the same time, none of which were in their countries’ pandemic preparedness plans, because I’ve read them all,” the toxicology expert assured.

Further, he said that he is perfectly confident he will not be sued by Vallance or others for publicly accusing them of lying, because they know they would lose in a court of law. “And so, they won’t sue me. What they do is smear me and censor me.”

Now, “the injuries to people from these so-called vaccines” is “something much worse than an alleged virus,” Yeadon affirmed. Furthermore, “I wish I could say that it was accidental, but it wasn’t accidental.”

On December 1, 2020, Yeadon with Dr. Wolfgang Wodarg of Germany petitioned the European Medicines Agency for the immediate suspension of all COVID-19 vaccine studies in Europe due to significant safety concerns, including the foreseeable possibility that many people could “develop allergic, potentially fatal reactions to the vaccination.”

Yeadon’s warnings went unheeded. And though having been vilified, he has been, unfortunately for all, vindicated.

Continuing the interview, the British scientist reviewed, “I spent 32 years in rational drug design. I know, and I knew, and wrote it, before any of the [injections] had Emergency Use Authorization [EUA], that they were dangerous.”

“And I’m afraid I’m convinced, and would say, with my hand on the Bible in front of a court, a judge, that these injections have been made to injure people, to maim and kill deliberately.”

Later in the full interview, he explained why the mRNA biological injections cause an array of different adverse events in different people.

“When you inject this into a person and it spreads around their body and gets absorbed into a cell, that message gets converted into a protein,” he said. “And when your body makes a foreign protein — I am guaranteeing this as an immunologist — your body will say ‘that’s non-self’ and will attack whoever is producing it until the cell is dead. And I think that’s the cause of a lot — not all — of the adverse reactions to these so-called vaccines.”

Therefore, these substances “will cause autoimmune destruction of wherever that material goes. If it goes in your heart, myocarditis or heart attack. If it goes in your pregnant uterus, miscarriage, if it goes into your nervous system, a hell of a variety of neurological problems. That’s the common problem that underlies many of the vaccine injuries, some of which are so bad that people have died, as I thought they probably would,” said Yeadon, who has a degree in toxicology as well.

Furthermore, he recalled that when part of the heart muscle dies due to the trauma of a heart attack or myocarditis, “that piece of heart muscle dies and does not recover. So, you end up with a compromised heart. That’s why it’s so awful when we hear about myocarditis in young men. They are not going to regrow their heart. They will have a compromised heart for the rest of their lives.”

In a separate correspondence with LifeSiteNews, Yeadon summarized, “[t]he alleged vaccines were designed to injure, maim and kill. Multiple obvious toxicities were deliberately built into their designs, with the result that there would be high expectations of blood clots, autoimmune attacks and cytokine storms all over the body, depending on where it went in a given individual.”

“Finally, the mRNA agents were formulated in lipid nanoparticles, which was known from 2012 to cause accumulation in certain viscera, notably ovaries. Negative impacts on fertility were also virtually assured.”

“None of this could possibly be defended as inadvertent,” he concluded.
Old 05-20-2023, 06:15 AM   #442
Why_Yes_I_Do
Valued Poster

Default Seems normal-ish, I s'pose...

Happens all the time. Right?
Quote:
National Champion Waterskier with ‘Full Throttle Approach to Life’ Dies Suddenly at 18
by Johnathan Jones, The Western Journal May. 19, 2023 4:22 pm

A student-athlete at the University of Louisiana at Lafayette died “suddenly” at the age of 18 two weeks ago, according to statements from his school, his team in his native country of Canada and his heartbroken family.

According to his obituary, Michael Arthur “Micky” Geller had recently completed his first year as a member of the school’s Ragin’ Cajuns Waterski Team.

On May 6, Geller died, but no cause of death has been released.

Water Ski Canada said on Facebook that Geller’s death devastated those who knew him and took everyone by surprise.

“It is with heavy hearts and great sadness that we share with all of you the news that Micky Geller, from Ontario, has died suddenly,” the team said...
Old 05-21-2023, 11:44 AM   #443
dilbert firestorm
Premium Access

Encounters: 4

https://www.westernjournal.com/james...-levine-photo/
dilbert firestorm is offline   Quote
Old 05-21-2023, 12:17 PM   #444
Levianon17
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by dilbert firestorm View Post
Hahahaha...... What a misguided twat. Levine has no more knowledge of Health related issues than Bill Gates does. Sitting there with a mask on like a dummy. I bet he's not even getting a Covid booster, more like an estrogen booster, lol.
Levianon17 is offline   Quote

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women