Welcome to ECCIE, become a part of the fastest growing adult community. Take a minute & sign up!

Welcome to ECCIE - Sign up today!

Become a part of one of the fastest growing adult communities online. We have something for you, whether you’re a male member seeking out new friends or a new lady on the scene looking to take advantage of our many opportunities to network, make new friends, or connect with people. Join today & take part in lively discussions, take advantage of all the great features that attract hundreds of new daily members!

Go Premium

Go Back   ECCIE Worldwide > General Interest > Member Suggestions and Forum Requests
Member Suggestions and Forum Requests This site is being designed around our membership. Please share your feedback and give suggestions. Use this section to request new forums or changes/updates as well. (For staff assistance, contact your local moderator, or see the "Emails to the Staff" post in the Questions for the Staff forum in each city)

Most Favorited Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Most Liked Images
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
  • Thumb
Top Reviewers
cockalatte 645
MoneyManMatt 490
Still Looking 399
samcruz 398
Jon Bon 385
Harley Diablo 370
honest_abe 362
DFW_Ladies_Man 313
Chung Tran 288
lupegarland 287
nicemusic 285
You&Me 281
Starscream66 262
sharkman29 250
George Spelvin 244
Top Posters
DallasRain70383
biomed160296
Yssup Rider59851
gman4452865
LexusLover51038
WTF48267
offshoredrilling47431
pyramider46370
bambino40277
CryptKicker37064
Mokoa36485
Chung Tran36100
Still Looking35944
The_Waco_Kid35149
Mojojo33117

Thread Closed

Old 07-24-2015, 11:10 AM   #361
George N Powell
BANNED

Quote:
Originally Posted by universalenergy View Post
2 days and 3 pages now later.... I wish this could get settled .....
When black people stop conforming to their negative stereotypes it will. But it wont because most(not all....just the overwhelming majority) simultaneously deny yet revel in their negative stereotypes.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:15 AM   #362
papadee
Valued Poster

Encounters: 47

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
Why do you care? is someone forcing you are gunpoint to read this thread?

Control freak.
Because this is the forum for suggestions & requests about ECCIE. It's not a forum for this topic. Try the main discussion forum.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:20 AM   #363
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
Did you not once in your own forum tell someone to get off your dick ? Have you not been called a man in several forums. Seriously is there any hobbyist on here who would admit that you are attractive ? You are an ugly fat nasty provider and I am being 100 percent - you would be the perfect cast for planet of the apes. You could not walk down any street in America or walk into a night club and have any men do a double take. I mean the proof is in the pudding - you been on this site 8months and 2 reviews ? Have you realized that not every man is interested in paying to screw a female gorilla!
I mean have you really taking a look at yourself ? You don't have a fine body - your face is fucking ugly - who the fuck is paying to screw you. You are the type of hooker that have to piss on clients swallow their cum - lick their asshole and swallow their load because that's the only way a guy would even think about screwing your ugly gorilla looking ass and just browse through my reviews I been with the best of the best.in this business and honestly never been turned away. So keep running your mouth holla when you get your 3rd review lol.

She is getting paid for it while you are paying for it. You never seem to get that point.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:23 AM   #364
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Encounters: 84

Another WHITE MAN just shot up another movie theatre, killing and injuring multiple people.

Here we go again.
Old 07-24-2015, 11:24 AM   #365
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by wellendowed1911 View Post
- you would be the perfect cast for planet of the apes. You could not walk down any street in America or walk into a night club and have any men do a double take. I mean the proof is in the pudding - you been on this site 8months and 2 reviews ? Have you realized that not every man is interested in paying to screw a female gorilla!

This in a thread where this clown is complaining that some providers are racist. Classic. Sounds like the guy who loves everyone to know he is wellendowed and has 47 college degrees while he pays for sex is starting to come undone.
Old 07-24-2015, 12:50 PM   #366
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rambro Creed View Post
Another WHITE MAN just shot up another movie theatre, killing and injuring multiple people.

Here we go again.
That will be figured into the crime stats. And still percentage of black crimes committed vs anyone else is much, much higher.

How many blacks committed violent crimes last night? Could you fill us in?
Old 07-24-2015, 12:56 PM   #367
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by brianjackson View Post
That will be figured into the crime stats. And still percentage of black crimes committed vs anyone else is much, much higher.

How many blacks committed violent crimes last night? Could you fill us in?
Well, I can only go by reports. Haven't seen any on blacks. Sorry.

Maybe they took the night off.
Old 07-24-2015, 02:17 PM   #368
Jackie Moon
Registered Member

Quote:
Well, I can only go by reports. Haven't seen any on blacks. Sorry.

Maybe they took the night off.
Then you clearly have a shallow pool of reporting where you are getting your news from. Either that or you have a selective memory that only recognizes the things you want recognized. I'd call it an agenda or an extremely self-centered, narcissistic personality disorder.

Anyone with a bit of common sense and an IQ above room temperature knows how the mainstream media loves to spotlight the very rare instances of crazy white guys going on shooting sprees. Even last night when the story broke, one of the first reports on the incident made sure to mention that the shooter was a white guy. They can run with that in many different directions because nobody is really going to complain about being stereotyped or claim that the reports are biased, hateful or racist. You can get away with reporting white violence as white violence and try to spin things so that it looks like this kind of stuff happens all of the time. That's what the politically correct society of today has been conditioned to hear, so that's the only thing they are willing to accept as reality. Try to report on black crime using the exact same methods, you'll instantly hear how it's all a big plot to stereotype blacks, make them look bad, hold them back, oppression, racism, slavery, blah fucking blah.

Three teenagers shot in Baltimore by a black gunman the day before. Big news? Nahhhh. That happens so much that it just doesn't have the sensationalist angle the media needs. How about the black guy who shot up a strip club last night and killed a man inside? Nope, the shooter is the wrong color. How about the shooting yesterday in the Bronx captured on video where a black guy walks right up behind his victim and shoots him in the back of the head? Heard about that one? Probably not, right? I'm gonna go out on a limb and say that if the shooter had been a white guy and the victim had not been a white guy, you would have heard about it.

The day you don't turn on the local news or view local news websites and don't see tons of stories of black shootings and random violence involving blacks is the day Hell has frozen over. Pinch yourself, Dorothy, you are dreaming.

No AA policy? Aside from it being a preference that no man(or woman) should be able to make for a provider, or pressure her into making, I'd call it a fairly wise security measure to take considering the astronomical levels of violence that comes from black males. Be grateful for the women that will see you, and then grow up, accept the fact that some women won't see you and move on with your life. If anyone is offended, then please accept my Suicidal Tendencies apology that I like to give all of the hypersensitive control freaks:

"And if I offended you, oh I'm sorry...
But maybe you need to be offended
But here's my apology and one more thing...fuck you!"
Old 07-24-2015, 03:29 PM   #369
stanleychad
Valued Poster

Encounters: 23

People just need to stop being offended. No one is making anyone be on this site. I'm overweight. I message a provider asking if they're ok with this. If they put they don't see overweight guys I'm not offended I know they're not for me. Its no difference if someone don't want to date a certain race in everyday life. What baffles me is there are plenty of beautiful women that will see black guys, so why you worried about the ones that won't letting you know up front. You should thank them for not wasting your time and you can find someone that will see you.
Old 07-24-2015, 04:39 PM   #370
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by papadee View Post
Because this is the forum for suggestions & requests about ECCIE. It's not a forum for this topic. Try the main discussion forum.

Again unless you are a mod why would you care? Does this really change anything at all?
Old 07-24-2015, 05:36 PM   #371
Randall Creed
Valued Poster

Quote:
Originally Posted by stanleychad View Post
People just need to stop being offended. No one is making anyone be on this site. I'm overweight. I message a provider asking if they're ok with this. If they put they don't see overweight guys I'm not offended I know they're not for me. Its no difference if someone don't want to date a certain race in everyday life. What baffles me is there are plenty of beautiful women that will see black guys, so why you worried about the ones that won't letting you know up front. You should thank them for not wasting your time and you can find someone that will see you.
If you lost 100lbs and became the sexiest man alive, those girls would see you.

If I became the sexiest man alive, they still wouldn't see me...because in their eyes, I'm still a n*****.

That, my friend, is the difference.
Old 07-24-2015, 06:13 PM   #372
brianjackson
Valued Poster

Quote:
If you lost 100lbs and became the sexiest man alive, those girls would see you.

If I became the sexiest man alive, they still wouldn't see me...because in their eyes, I'm still a n*****.

That, my friend, is the difference.
Wrong. They don't know you personally so in their eyes you are nothing. But they do know that the percentage of black thugs amonst blacks in general is staggering. So they decided not to be alone with strange black men that they don't know. They feel safer and in fact are safer..

You can live with that right?
Old 07-24-2015, 06:16 PM   #373
Mokoa
The Mod In Black®

Encounters: 4

This train wreck is over.

Further discussion of this thread's original topic can be continued here...

http://www.eccie.net/showthread.php?t=315600
Thread Closed

AMPReviews.net
Find Ladies
Hot Women